Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Hey Guys Check This Out - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hey Guys Check This Out (880 Views)

Hey, Anyone To Talk To �� / Matured Ladies Needing Some Decent Young Guys Check This Out!! / Hey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Guys Check This Out by Zinny25(f): 3:11pm On Dec 27, 2017
I noticed from this thread that a lot of people are searching for love,friendship, relationship etc. You know I used to be in such a situation, I used to feel depressed and angry over my past relationship and experience, but I have come to realize one thing you need to love yourself first before looking for someone else who can love you. I just wish everyone will just find what he/she is looking for. For me I'm looking for good friends... Girls and guys who are based in Port Harcourt. I'm also thinking maybe someone should just create a whatsapp group where Port Harcourt residents can meet and chat up. Discuss issues relating to friendship, godly relationship, marriage, business, job opportunities. Compliments of the season. Meanwhile I'm looking for someone to take me out one of these days ooo we are celebrating Christmas and I have not gone to see Santa. Please someone should help a sis.... Merry Christmas everyone and a prosperous new year in advance....

1 Like

Re: Hey Guys Check This Out by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
Lol. I don't stay at PH. But an advice, upload ur pic first before you're taken serious here. @ZINNY25
Re: Hey Guys Check This Out by dingbang(m): 5:42am On Jan 04, 2018
Lol...
Re: Hey Guys Check This Out by Zinny25(f): 8:32am On Jan 04, 2018
JayIlych:
Lol. I don't stay at PH. But an advice, upload ur pic first before you're taken serious here. @ZINNY25
I don't need you to take me serious. Just posting what I feel like. If you want to see my real face, come to my house in Port Harcourt.
Re: Hey Guys Check This Out by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 04, 2018
Zinny25:
I don't need you to take me serious. Just posting what I feel like. If you want to see my real face, come to my house in Port Harcourt.
Human beings and their ego. Nawa oh. I was trying to advice you and you claiming right, ok. Goodluck.
Re: Hey Guys Check This Out by sokarsenal(m): 1:04am On Feb 15, 2018
Zinny25:
Re: Hey Guys Check This Out by sokarsenal(m): 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
Zinny25:

Re: Hey Guys Check This Out by skyvas84(m): 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2018
Zinny25:
Re: Hey Guys Check This Out by skyvas84(m): 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2018
actually u have a point am Preston I live and work in pH maybe we should hangout prestonroland84@gmail.com
Re: Hey Guys Check This Out by skyvas84(m): 10:34pm On Mar 25, 2018
Zinny25:
zinny can I call you
Re: Hey Guys Check This Out by Catalyst4eva(m): 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2018
Zinny25:

Where in PHC do u stay?
Re: Hey Guys Check This Out by Catalyst4eva(m): 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
Zinny25:
I noticed from this thread that a lot of people are searching for love,friendship, relationship etc. You know I used to be in such a situation, I used to feel depressed and angry over my past relationship and experience, but I have come to realize one thing you need to love yourself first before looking for someone else who can love you. I just wish everyone will just find what he/she is looking for. For me I'm looking for good friends... Girls and guys who are based in Port Harcourt. I'm also thinking maybe someone should just create a whatsapp group where Port Harcourt residents can meet and chat up. Discuss issues relating to friendship, godly relationship, marriage, business, job opportunities. Compliments of the season. Meanwhile I'm looking for someone to take me out one of these days ooo we are celebrating Christmas and I have not gone to see Santa. Please someone should help a sis.... Merry Christmas everyone and a prosperous new year in advance....

We have a WhatsApp group already for all that in Port Harcourt. Just send me an E-mail message, or u can drop ur number, let me add u up

(1) (Reply)

Join New Telegram Dating Group / No longer relevant / A Mature Lady Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.