Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

UBA Illicit Charges Has Against CBN Policy.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UBA Illicit Charges Has Against CBN Policy.. (1243 Views)

We Are Not Involved In Any Illicit Forex Dealings - BUA / New CBN Policy Offload Risks And Liabilities Of Transaction On Customers / How Luno App Can Be Used To Evade New Cbn Policy On Cryptocurrency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBA Illicit Charges Has Against CBN Policy.. by Barcanister(m): 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
It's so sad that banking industry is more corrupt and fraudulent.. I opened a savings account with UBA since 2015 and all kinds of charges had gone into my account which I wasn't told at the point of opening the account. (Deliberate Fraud)

The CBN policy of N65 deduction on every 3rd withdrawals from other banks ATM is a mirage to UBA.. has they charge my account N65 on every ATM withdrawal from other banks. (transactions for December 2017 screenshots attached).

I also noticed deduction of N52.50k for Card Maintainance fee.. They deduct this twice from my account every month, what are they maintaining in the ATM card that belong to me .. as if, if it got damaged or expired they will replace it without charging N1000 for a new one. Funny enough, they charge N1000 for you to get an ATM card also charge for SMS Alert on every transactions.

These sharp practises has been going on since 2015, i complained at the branch that I opened the account at.. up till date the charges still goes on.. Imagine how much UBA have illegally cornered from Nigerians /Old people and those with no academical background...

I am doing this to help ignite the consciousness of Nigerians.. where no one question illicit activities cuz the banks have the financial capacity to buy justice.. Enough is enough!

I hereby call on UBA management to refund all what has been illegally deducted from my account and also refund back to all their customers that have also suffered same unfair fate with mine...

Imagine a N65 multiply by over 10million customers a month.. Imagine a maintainace fee of N52.50k multiply by over 10million customers, imagine the online transfer charges of N52.50 multiply by over 10million customers..

To give loan to small scale businesses is hell No, they are just like alajo(savings and withdrawal only) .

I hereby call on activist, prominent Nigerians, FG, CBN governor to help look into the charges carried out by all banks in Nigeria

Re: UBA Illicit Charges Has Against CBN Policy.. by Barcanister(m): 3:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
Please. Ignore my account balance.. It's just my transit account.. Lawyers in the Hauz, what do I do?? Lalastical and super mods.. Pls. Help push this to from page so as to revive t he consciousness of Nigerians on these sharp practises..
Re: UBA Illicit Charges Has Against CBN Policy.. by OhGeeBee: 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2017
Oh my God!! This is happening to me also.
I mail their CC about the card maintenance fees that they do deduct twice every month, then I was told I got two cards connected to my account (Is that even possible) I told them to block the visa card and I was assured it has been blocked but the 52.50 is still been deducted twice each month.

I'm preparing to port cuz I'm tired of them. Deducting 103 naira every month?? How much I dey save??
Re: UBA Illicit Charges Has Against CBN Policy.. by OhGeeBee: 9:19am On Dec 29, 2017
They've done it again!!

June, July card maintenance fee in December

Re: UBA Illicit Charges Has Against CBN Policy.. by frixie: 10:30am On Dec 29, 2017
Twice in November, criminal uba

(1) (Reply)

. / Benifit Of Property Valuations Online / I Need An Article Rewriter For Summary Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.