Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:17 AM

Introducing Education Update Int'l Magazine(nigeria) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Introducing Education Update Int'l Magazine(nigeria) (483 Views)

Get All Education Update / Get All Education Update / Get All Education Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Education Update Int'l Magazine(nigeria) by Educationupdate: 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
Education Update International Magazine has its focus on secondary/tertiary education in Nigeria and beyond . We are poised to deliver first hand information to the stakeholders in the education sector.

We collaborate with the various sectors of public and private sectors,which includes:
*The Lagos chamber of commerce and industry, where the managing editor functions as the chairperson of Education,printing and publishing sector. Also a board member of Business Education Services and Training of LCCI.

* Nigerian Union of Teachers (NUT)
* All Nigeria confederation of principals of secondary schools
* West African examination council
* Teachers Registration council
* Education Professional Associations
* Counselling Association of Nigeria

We have specialized columns which are:

CITIZENS OF INTEGRITY VALUES:
Under this column we interview notable Nigerians on current issues in the society.

NIGERIA UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY:
The pages here mirror the academic activities within the academia.

PERSONALITY PROFILE:
It is a column designed for older citizens in the society;encouraging the youths on the way to go.

BRAND OF THE MOMENT:
Projecting the raving brand for continuous patronage.

SCHOOL OF THE MONTH:
This is a school that has the necessary materials to train a total child.

ENTREPRENEURSHIP:
The platform to discuss all available opportunities on entrepreneurship.

News, career planning/opportunities, success tips, tourism education, professional association news/events,international colleges/universities admission and many more.

Re: Introducing Education Update Int'l Magazine(nigeria) by Jury(m): 9:22am On Dec 28, 2017
How can I get in touch with you. I can't find any of your contact.
Re: Introducing Education Update Int'l Magazine(nigeria) by Educationupdate: 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
Jury:
How can I get in touch with you. I can't find any of your contact.
Thanks for your interest @jury. Do me a mail at edutionupdateonline@gmail.com. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Why History Must Be Taught In Schools / Jamb:can I Correct This Mistake? / I Go Dye And Maleke At Uniben Public Lecture And Birthday Of Captain Doctor Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.