Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Building Professional Service - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building Professional Service (296 Views)

Think About Professional Service For Marble,granite,terrazo,cleaning Repolishing / Professional Service / How We May Be Of Professional Service To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Building Professional Service by treasureman: 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
Good day All,
I am presently constructing a storey building in ikotun (governor's road) .
It is on an half plot of land measuring 30 by 120.
The building specification is as follows:
Ground floor: 2 nos of 2 b/r flats plus 1 no of r/p self cont
1st floor: one nos of 2 b/r flat plus one nos of 3 b/r flat.
The construction is presently at lintel level and we are preparing to deck it.
I have been using a bricklayer since the project started and I now intend to employ the services of experienced building professionals to supervise the construction.
I am hoping I can get an experienced and trustworthy professional on this platform.

Thank you.
Re: Building Professional Service by desse: 4:56pm On Dec 31, 2017
Contact me on 08033506527,08073711489. Kenneth -architect

(1) (Reply)

London Apartments -the Unique Alternative To Hotels By Austin David Apartment / Buy House Instead Of Land At Affordable Price @ Flourish Garden City Estate / 1000sqm Plots For Sale At Old Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.