Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Make Up To #15,000 Weekly Online Without Investment (legal Work) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Up To #15,000 Weekly Online Without Investment (legal Work) (673 Views)

CBN Raises Interest Rate To 15.5% To Curb Rising Inflation / Nigeria Inflation rate Drops To 15.99% In October - as food prices ease / December 2020 Inflation Rate Rises To 15.75% As Food Inflation Jumps To 19.56% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Up To #15,000 Weekly Online Without Investment (legal Work) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hello,

For introduction, my name is Victor Wilson, and I am a website developer. I am also an application developer. I create both websites, blogs and android applications for people, and organisations. Now, I am able to design a chat application like WhatsApp. Because it is easy for me and because I do not believe in the spending of too much money, I therefore charge just #3,000 to create a chat app like WatsApp for anyone interested. But wait. For you who are reading this I would like to give it FREE and also help you earn money immediately from it.

HOW

I am going to need you to stand as a middle man between myself and the customer that needs the application. Now here's the deal: You're going to tell me that you're interested and then I'll get you an application of whatever choice of name for you for free. Then you go ahead and bring to me people who are also interested in owning a chat application. Once you bring a person and I conclude the project within a matter of hours, you'll receive 33.33% of the payment of the customer. In this case, it it #1,000. You're going to be receiving #1,000 for every single person you bring. So if you bring 10 people, you're earning #10,000, and so on and so forth, without even spending a dime. And I am sure that everyone will be interested in getting an app like WhatsApp so yo can't have problems advertising! So its that easy. There are still some extra additions:

1. Once you have successfully referred to me up to 50 people and earned #50,000, you will get a free blog from me.

2. Once you have successfully referred to me up to 20 people and earned #20,000, you will get a free browser (like Opera Mini or Chrome) from me!

3. once you have successfully referred to me up to 100 people and earned #100,000, you will get a free gift card worth #20,000 from me to buy anything from Jumia.com

Are You Interested?

Just send me a text with these words: Interested in Application Affiliation. Once I get your text I will call you immediately, and integrate you into the money making system. Its helping hands. You don't have to call if you don't want to, or don't have credit to. Just send me a text on either SMS or WhatsApp and I will use my own credit to call the number through which I received the text. My phone number is 07018045942. Its you and me working together, so you're welcome on board. on the contrary, if you do not have data to WhatsApp me or credit to message me, then drop your phone number here and I will give you a call. Or you can send your number to me via wilsonmvictor@gmail.com (much safer anyway.) I have attached my picture which I used on Facebook here and my name there is DSV Wilson.

I am a web developer by the way incase you need to complete any web project or develop your website.

Websites I have previously worked on (most recent):

1. www.jonilaundry.com.ng
2. www.engineersforum.com.ng
3. www.amarihouseoftravel.com.ng
4. www.legalearners.waplux.com

My website is www.victorwilsononline.cf.
Some applications I have developed: www.telechat.cf
www.dusternchat.cf

Regards
Wilson.

1 Like

Re: Make Up To #15,000 Weekly Online Without Investment (legal Work) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 28, 2017
Screenshots of newly created apps for proof.

Re: Make Up To #15,000 Weekly Online Without Investment (legal Work) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
You can grab the offer if you want..

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert!!! / How To Make $12,000 Through Online Publishing / Gdpr Technical Workshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.