Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

How Lucrative Is Tipper Business In Lagos - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Lucrative Is Tipper Business In Lagos (3961 Views)

How Good Is A Tipper Business ? / Tipper Business / How Lucrative Is The Transportation Sector?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Lucrative Is Tipper Business In Lagos by bluediesel03: 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2017
I'm planning to purchase 10 tyres tipper by January next year for haulage business in Lagos. Please nairalanders, I know we have people here who are knowledgeable in business. I need your advice
Re: How Lucrative Is Tipper Business In Lagos by oginga: 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2017
It's a profitable business if you are going to manage it your self. Aside that those crazy drivers and motorboy will milk you dry, except at some point you're ready to become heartless by paying extra to arrest those cheats and keep them behind bars for as long as it takes for their families to cough-out stolen funds.

1 Like

Re: How Lucrative Is Tipper Business In Lagos by mikkywebs(m): 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
Yes you can do a good business with that especially where there is major development and construction work going on in Lagos. Make more research, consult with those who are operating the same business. Goodluck.
Re: How Lucrative Is Tipper Business In Lagos by gwng: 12:37pm On Jan 03, 2018
bluediesel03:
I'm planning to purchase 10 tyres tipper by January next year for haulage business in Lagos. Please nairalanders, I know we have people here who are knowledgeable in business. I need your advice

We install trackers in trucks. Monitor real time location of your drivers, see history of how many kms your truck runs daily, get over-speed alerts etc... ONLY 30K (CHEAPEST ANYWHERE). 08060675824.

Re: How Lucrative Is Tipper Business In Lagos by nnekaike(f): 12:45pm On Jan 03, 2018
it's very lucrative, are you managing it urself or hiring some1 to do so.
Re: How Lucrative Is Tipper Business In Lagos by bluediesel03: 9:11am On Jan 07, 2018
nnekaike:
it's very lucrative, are you managing it urself or hiring some1 to do so.
No,i have a trusted one to manage it for me. Please can you tell me more about the business
Re: How Lucrative Is Tipper Business In Lagos by Kayx: 9:48am On Jan 07, 2018
@bluediesel, I am typing from experience. Tipping business is dead on arrival. The only solution to it been successful is to handle its steering by urself. Left to acquired driver and motor boy, oga u re OYO.
Note: for better understanding, find to go to any of their park on surveillance, for like 2 to 3 days, u shall see their behavioural acts.
Re: How Lucrative Is Tipper Business In Lagos by bluediesel03: 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
Kayx:
@bluediesel, I am typing from experience. Tipping business is dead on arrival. The only solution to it been successful is to handle its steering by urself. Left to acquired driver and motor boy, oga u re OYO.
Note: for better understanding, find to go to any of their park on surveillance, for like 2 to 3 days, u shall see their behavioural acts.
hmmmmm,I'm quite confuse. But I have a good manager that will follow them wherever they are going.
Re: How Lucrative Is Tipper Business In Lagos by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
bluediesel03:
hmmmmm,I'm quite confuse. But I have a good manager that will follow them wherever they are going.

My brother if you are not the driver of the truck, they will finish you. Forget the trusted manager.
Don't be surprised that the driver will tell you he is not driving your truck again in less than a year, because he has bought his own truck with your money.
Be warned.

6 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity To Invest In A Promising Tech Start-up / Remote Workers Who Use Geegpay, Please Share Your Transfer Experiences Here / We Help You Shop Smart And Invest Right By Saving You Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.