Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,355 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Runtown Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday With A Beautiful Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Runtown Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday With A Beautiful Photo (25956 Views)

Runtown Celebrates ZAMAR, His Son's 2nd Birthday (photos) / Uche Jombo Celebrates 38th Birthday With A Beautiful Photo / Beautiful Photo Of Jude Okoye's Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Runtown Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday With A Beautiful Photo by Olawalesadiq(m): 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
k
Re: Runtown Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday With A Beautiful Photo by judlice84: 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
Iya ni wura kiss
Re: Runtown Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday With A Beautiful Photo by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
daewoorazer:

If u pronounced birthday as ‘buyday’ as a kid, raise up ur hand

na ajepako pronunciation be that.. me I be ajebutter grin
Re: Runtown Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday With A Beautiful Photo by TemmyWon(f): 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
She must have trained her son well, he sings songs that give respect to women. THUMBS UP
Re: Runtown Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday With A Beautiful Photo by SirBunky85(m): 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
BloggersNG:
Runtown's mum who once said he should change his name to Runworld, turned plus one yesterday, and the singer shared this beautiful photo of her to mark the day, And Yes they look so alike, Even same lips.. Happy birthday to her.

News from Ebiwali-- https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/12/runtown-shares-beautiful-photo-of-his.html
Fotosynthesis isco so much biancaful

Re: Runtown Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday With A Beautiful Photo by SirBunky85(m): 9:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
enemyofprogress:
His mates are boughting cars and building houses for their parents to celebrate their birthdays,the mumu only tooked his mother to park to celebrate her birthday mtcheeeeew
Not funny
Re: Runtown Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday With A Beautiful Photo by Flickzvill(m): 10:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
enemyofprogress:
His mates are boughting cars and building houses for their parents to celebrate their birthdays,the mumu only tooked his mother to park to celebrate her birthday mtcheeeeew
and who told you runtown hasn't done any you mentioned?
Re: Runtown Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday With A Beautiful Photo by magneto(m): 11:06pm On Dec 27, 2017
Write2018:
Giving birth to kids early is good. You have time to take care of yourself, you look young and fresh.

If you're a good article writer, send me a message now.
I'm a good writer

1 Like

Re: Runtown Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday With A Beautiful Photo by davibid: 12:00am On Dec 28, 2017
daewoorazer:

You mean my biday grin
Re: Runtown Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday With A Beautiful Photo by Jeffy1206(m): 12:18am On Dec 28, 2017
daewoorazer:

nairaland don't have such emoticon so how do I raise my hand : undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Freeze's Fiancee, Benedicta Elechi / Dabota Lawson Shares No Makeup Photos / Small Doctor’s Statement To President Buhari Not Politically Motivated–managemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.