Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,038 members, 7,838,598 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Apostle Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2018 Prophecies - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2018 Prophecies (52208 Views)

2024 Prophecies Of Apostle Dr. Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu / 2021 Prophecies By Apostle Ogochukwu Amaukwu / Apostle Dr. Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2018 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2018 Prophecies by kalu61(m): 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
Write2018:
They are at it again
BTW
If you can write good articles, send me a pm now.
.Ok.in
Re: Apostle Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2018 Prophecies by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2017
In the end many shall come in my name doing great wonders and miracles.Deceiving even the very elect, by their fruits we shall know them. End time.
Re: Apostle Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2018 Prophecies by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
LoJ:
What about his 2017 prophecies, which almost none came to pass?

http:/edujandon.com/2017/01/2017-prophecies-of-apostle-dr-ogochukwu-tochukwu-amaukwu.html/

Keep deceiving yourself and others.
Maybe you should go through yourself..with your biro and papers
Re: Apostle Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2018 Prophecies by nwakaibeya1: 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2017
FALSE EVIL PROPHETS ON THE RAMPAGE AS ALWAYS .YOU APOSTLE OGOCHUKWU PROPHESY ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE WHEREAS YOUR SPIRITUALLY BLIND FOLLOWERS CANT SLEEP AT NIGHT NOR HAVE PEACE AND LIGHT AND POWER THAT JESUSCHRIST GIVES TO THOSE WHO KNOW HIM PROPHESY IS USELESS IF THOSE ARE NOT AVAILED THOSE WHO CLAIM TO KNOW JESUSCHRIST THROUGH YOU WHO DONT EVEN KNOW JESUSCHRIST
Re: Apostle Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2018 Prophecies by frankson1(m): 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2017
Pavore9:
Make I laugh! cheesy

My brother wetin we no go see and hear.

He saw this in spirit too;

Techno phones, i see a new massive brand coming out.
Re: Apostle Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2018 Prophecies by sunkieisland(m): 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
Na the BTC vs TBC comparison again.

wetin concern God and cryptocurrencies?
Re: Apostle Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2018 Prophecies by femo86(m): 10:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
Pavore9:
Make I laugh! cheesy

Abeg make I follow you laugh angry grin grin >grin

grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2018 Prophecies by Pat081: 10:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
I can gv more den dis after taking 4 to 6 33beer d spirit of beer will b d one to do d talk
Re: Apostle Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2018 Prophecies by jnichole(m): 11:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
Write2018:
They are at it again

BTW

If you can write good articles, send me a pm now.
what kind of articles?
Re: Apostle Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2018 Prophecies by usibengate(m): 11:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
Another story against ooo!
Re: Apostle Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2018 Prophecies by seuncyrus(m): 11:47pm On Dec 27, 2017
Maychang:
This Prophecy is funny o... so tey he predict reach TBC...

Lmao , na him even funny me pass. ...TBC overtake bitcoin ..LOL TBc wey be scam coin

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2018 Prophecies by deebrain(m): 11:48pm On Dec 27, 2017
Number 7, 9-11 under Individual is noted.
Re: Apostle Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2018 Prophecies by koolaid87: 11:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
Be fooling ya self.

All these naija bet prediction must end 2017
Re: Apostle Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2018 Prophecies by zeedrous: 12:04am On Dec 28, 2017
piece of madness by a madman
Re: Apostle Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2018 Prophecies by dpumppy(m): 12:57am On Dec 28, 2017
Nothing about Nairabet ? I no more interested jare
Re: Apostle Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2018 Prophecies by Aldebaran(m): 1:17am On Dec 28, 2017
Fake... grin
Re: Apostle Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2018 Prophecies by afbstrategies: 3:52am On Dec 28, 2017
crafteck:
Dunce

Talking to yourself again? Time to take your medication

1 Like

Re: Apostle Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2018 Prophecies by Konze70: 6:21am On Dec 28, 2017
This Apostle should try to take his medicine
Re: Apostle Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2018 Prophecies by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 28, 2017
U think say nah bet9ja abi
Re: Apostle Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2018 Prophecies by perry2020(f): 7:22am On Dec 28, 2017
57 killed it all...so not possible
Re: Apostle Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2018 Prophecies by crafteck(m): 10:02am On Dec 28, 2017
afbstrategies:

Talking to myself again? Time to take my medication

Ok, take it fast...
Re: Apostle Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2018 Prophecies by fpeter(f): 10:11am On Dec 28, 2017
I only came to take N0. 5 kiss
Re: Apostle Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2018 Prophecies by dreamworld: 10:48am On Dec 28, 2017
MrHistorian:
Apostle Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu should please get himself gainfully employed.
See ur mentality, must u always be employed, can't you employ others
Re: Apostle Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2018 Prophecies by afbstrategies: 11:15am On Dec 28, 2017
crafteck:

Ok, thanks I have taken my medication

Thanks to your family, not me

1 Like

Re: Apostle Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2018 Prophecies by afbstrategies: 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
crafteck:

Ok, take it fast...

Take you medication fast? Good for you!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2018 Prophecies by kaywhy09(m): 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
16. Fresh economic reforms ongoing to stabilize the economy and naira.

Reforms ongoing in the spiritual realm; good they are interested in our economy. cheesy
Re: Apostle Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2018 Prophecies by nwakaibeya1: 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
Prophesies of doom on the rampage in Nigeria as always Knowing Jesus Christ is not about prophesy unto people & Nigeria & those in secular authority of nations,never, knowing Jesus Christ is all about giving light& peace &unbelievable power to followers ask yourself or whoever claims to know Jesus Christ and lead people to him How many of your followers are reigning in those qualities that Jesus Christ declared &gives to those who locate him whereby Jesus Christ said I am the light of the world,do you have that light? Jesus said I am the prince of peace do you have that peace, do you sleep well spiritually & physically at night? Behold Jesus Christ said I am the unbelievable power, all power on earth& in heaven have been given to me, that unbelievable power meaning that whoever locates Jesus Christ through whoever that claims to be pastor or prophet must automatically receive those unhindered gifts, no matter your level.My dear ask yourself some deep questions about knowing CHRIST, see John 6,60-68,i reveal things unknown after the creation of the world& this is test&see as we have authorised the whole world to investigate having declared that Jesus Christ kingdom has comeback to revenge& judge people unknown to those claiming to know CHRIST Jesus&don't forget that many seers&prophets asked can anything good come out from where Jesus Christ came from& God himself said I will use the things of foolish to shame those who think that they are wise&you wise one that will read this truth&revelations where do you place your wisdom?No sane person speaks authority without power only the fools speaks authority with empty mouth so you choose but read Mathew 13,13-15

Re: Apostle Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2018 Prophecies by nwakaibeya1: 9:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
Behold >>>>Prophesies of doom on rampage all over as always by so called prophets and pastors who also declares year of this and that and prophesying to others where as their members have no light and power and peace and cant sleep well at night as knowing Jesus Christ guarantees?Knowing Jesus Christ is not about prophesy unto people & those in secular authority of nations,never, knowing Jesus Christ is all about giving light& peace &unbelievable power to followers ask yourself or whoever claims to know Jesus Christ and lead people to him How many of your followers are reigning in those qualities that Jesus Christ declared &gives to those who locate him whereby Jesus Christ said I am the light of the world,do you have that light? Jesus said I am the prince of peace do you have that peace, do you sleep well spiritually & physically at night? Behold Jesus Christ said I am the unbelievable power, all power on earth& in heaven have been given to me, that unbelievable power meaning that whoever locates Jesus Christ through whoever that claims to be pastor or prophet must automatically receive those unhindered gifts, no matter your level.My dear ask yourself some deep questions about knowing CHRIST, see John 6,60-68,i reveal things unknown after the creation of the world& this is test&see as we have authorised the whole world to investigate having declared that Jesus Christ kingdom has comeback to revenge& judge people unknown to those claiming to know CHRIST Jesus&don't forget that many seers&prophets asked can anything good come out from where Jesus Christ came from& God himself said I will use the things of foolish to shame those who think that they are wise&you wise one that will read this truth&revelations where do you place your wisdom?No sane person speaks authority without power only the fools speaks authority with empty mouth so you choose but read Mathew 13,13-15 and John 6,60-68 to understand who Jesus Christ truly is if you will truly understand

Re: Apostle Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2018 Prophecies by Gospelpromoter: 10:34am On Aug 14, 2021
Olukemi funke -Too Good Medley
The upbeat praise medley will definitely get you on your feet as you give all honour to our Too Good God.
Chai this song eh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRsmK4Plc3I

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo / Pastor Adeboye Gets His Own Customized Coke Bottle (see Photo) / Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.