Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public (32928 Views)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs / Zulfat Suara Is First Muslim Lawmaker In Tennesse US / Another Akwa Ibom Lawmaker Dumps PDP For APC, Assures Ekere Of Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by olokeded: 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2017
This is Monday Eyo, a serving lawmaker in Akwa Ibom standing arrogantly like a little emperor with his hand in his pocket while a woman old enough to be his mother kneels before him in public begging for favour. So disgusting. Honourable my foot!.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photo-woman-kneels-beg-sen-monday-eyo-public/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
I'm not sure God will fail to punish anyone who in anyway, supports this inhuman act.

A common state house member, elected by the votes of the people, looking with disdain, as a mother or probably a grandmother, kneel before him.

But Dear, Lord, forgive this generation and the sins of this Nation. Give us leaders who are not bundles of curses and icons of sorrow.

Gives us leaders who have sympathy for fellow humans.

Amen

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by jstar376(m): 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2017
Chai.......dis one strong

2 Likes

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by Sealeddeal(m): 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
If you have killed people to get money or power, you will not want to see anybody begging you for money

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by bonechamberlain(m): 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2017
so shameful and degrading

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
This is really bad

check my siggy on how to make huge money from importation of goods from china,usa ,uk and dubai...

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
He is feeling like the one in bible.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by psychologist(m): 10:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
Pictures can be deceiving most times

38 Likes

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
Nigeria is ripe for bloodshed and revolution, and If you think that is far-fetched you are on the wrong side of history

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by SatanPikin: 10:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
Those Biafrans in cell must remain there till Jesus comes

2 Likes

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by Hardeybohwarley(m): 10:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
Reminiscing in Beautiful Nubia song.
"Poor man stand dey laughing
But he knows where the shoes dey pain am so
He no fit for anything but cries
One day the Tables would turn".

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by Ruggedfitness: 10:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
This is Monday Eyo, a serving lawmaker in Akwa Ibom standing arrogantly like a little emperor with his hand in his pocket while a woman old enough to be his mother kneels before him in public begging for favour.

He looks surprised

In Other News
Guys!!! These 3 Sex Positions Can Break Your Pen!s
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/10/these-3-sex-positions-can-break-your.html

2 Likes

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by Write2018: 10:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
Nonsense... See as he balance receive the kneeling down

2 Likes

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by Badboiz(m): 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
Speechless
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by ouzo1(m): 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
I dnt knw what happened Bt they guy's look disgust me

1 Like

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
Erroneously pathetic. .. embarassed embarassed
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by DaFlash: 10:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
The youths has failed, i foresee a dark future for this country. The end is near.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by leroi01(m): 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
Nothing much to be said here as we have no idea what was being said.

For all those tongue lashing or..typelashing the geezer.. take a chill pill.. the womans relative could have been a maid or someone in his employ who tried to poison his arse or steal his dough and got caught .. just saying.
And times are hard..you don't mess around with income issues...the old lady knows that grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by tunary(m): 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
just favour her
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by honeyjoyce(f): 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
What's this one feeling like undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by jericco1(m): 10:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
some people will do worst and still condemned others. I don't know what she aimed to achieve but God's watching.
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
That is the extent of the hardship our leaders have subjected us. I wish a day will come when all the citizens of Nigeria will spend just a day abroad. Then we know the degree of hatred our leader have towards us.

Let's stop tribalism and unite in one mind only then we find good leaders and have future

7 Likes

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2017
olokeded:
This is Monday Eyo, a serving lawmaker in Akwa Ibom standing arrogantly like a little emperor with his hand in his pocket while a woman old enough to be his mother kneels before him in public begging for favour. So disgusting. Honourable my foot!.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photo-woman-kneels-beg-sen-monday-eyo-public/

Don't be QUICK to judge.....
You may be more stupid than the Rep. Member.
Check well.
Did he ever ask the LADY to kneel down.....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by itslinkin4005(m): 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2017
let me comment my reserve
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by julius976(m): 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
When hard work takes you to the top, character will decide if you are gonna last there
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by girlhaley(f): 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
DaFlash:
i foresee a dark future for this country. The end is near.

Ooshey,daddy seer angry
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
smiley
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by DaFlash: 10:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
girlhaley:

Ooshey,daddy seer angry
aunty take a look at that. E never finish for we country ni.
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
well from my understanding, the woman is praying for him after he gave her some money. it happens

Augustap

4 Likes

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by mikool007(m): 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2017
Those pple we know their names

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nasir El-rufai Visits Obasanjo In Abeokuta (photos) / After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter / War On Niger Republic Will Be War On Northern Nigeria - Usman Yusuf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.