Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Davido's "30 Billion Concert" Live In Lagos (Photos) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido's "30 Billion Concert" Live In Lagos (Photos) (54073 Views)

Hilarious Video: Oghene Hip Hop Killed Davido's 30 Billion / Dj Kesh – 30 Billion Naija Mixtape MP3 / VIDEO: Wizkid And Davido Perform Manya On Stage – 30 Billion Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's "30 Billion Concert" Live In Lagos (Photos) by Sleezwizz: 10:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
Poor peoples concert

U sure say u well so? Wetin u go come call Olamide's concert that held in Teslim Balogun stadium?
Re: Davido's "30 Billion Concert" Live In Lagos (Photos) by Jetwealthspace: 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
OK
Re: Davido's "30 Billion Concert" Live In Lagos (Photos) by arejibadz(m): 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
Nedfed:
Useless concert
And some will spend millions (VVIP tables) to watch dis show live.
And the funniest of it is that the same music u av being listening to all dis while dey will still perform.
While will I waste my hard earning money on dis when I can get does music on my phone from jude the cd seller along post office round@#300 for all davido tracks or later watch the show for free at Hip tv or any other free stations.
Rubbish!!!
Abeg how much is a litre of petro now in ur area my people?
Re: Davido's "30 Billion Concert" Live In Lagos (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
lilytender:

I never knew that this thing fit pain person like this.
abeg make i hear word

Re: Davido's "30 Billion Concert" Live In Lagos (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
nn
Re: Davido's "30 Billion Concert" Live In Lagos (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 10:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
jjj
Re: Davido's "30 Billion Concert" Live In Lagos (Photos) by deyoungstar(m): 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
Please any live channels streaming the show help a brother
Re: Davido's "30 Billion Concert" Live In Lagos (Photos) by samdeto(m): 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
I'm predicting davido bringing cardi b to the stage like one guy up there said
Re: Davido's "30 Billion Concert" Live In Lagos (Photos) by Smartei(m): 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
deyoungstar:
Please any live channels streaming the show help a brother
my friend, go sleep.. Na ur mates dey watch that concert?
Re: Davido's "30 Billion Concert" Live In Lagos (Photos) by Smartei(m): 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
My prediction is that Rudeboy must perform.
Re: Davido's "30 Billion Concert" Live In Lagos (Photos) by Goxpawa: 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
dem go show the concert for hip tv
Re: Davido's "30 Billion Concert" Live In Lagos (Photos) by Ibukunoluwa01: 10:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
Re: Davido's "30 Billion Concert" Live In Lagos (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 10:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
Talkwell:

Lagos has the market for such events,other states are nothing to write home about.

Ever been to a concert/show in your state?
The turnout is always poor cos dem no fit pay

yea ...government caused it packing all industries inside one state leaving the rest undeveloped and jobless

if all imdustries are been shared around the countries it will increase the standard of living of all state so money gets to flow to go to shows

it is on a pity side nigeria couldnt still amend the errors of the British
Re: Davido's "30 Billion Concert" Live In Lagos (Photos) by Smartei(m): 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2017
Show never still start? Wey our nairaland photographer? Make him bring in some pictures na.

1 Like

Re: Davido's "30 Billion Concert" Live In Lagos (Photos) by deyoungstar(m): 10:47pm On Dec 27, 2017
Smartei:
my friend, go sleep.. Na ur mates dey watch that concert?
Bad belle sported here.
Re: Davido's "30 Billion Concert" Live In Lagos (Photos) by Nedfed(m): 10:50pm On Dec 27, 2017

Re: Davido's "30 Billion Concert" Live In Lagos (Photos) by Smartei(m): 10:50pm On Dec 27, 2017
deyoungstar:
Bad belle sported here.
look at this guy, How much u get for ur account?
Beta hide ur face before fia burn you o.
Re: Davido's "30 Billion Concert" Live In Lagos (Photos) by haykes(m): 10:50pm On Dec 27, 2017
2017 DAVIDO DEM PAPA, HE LEAD OTHER FOLLOW

4 Likes

Re: Davido's "30 Billion Concert" Live In Lagos (Photos) by golor(m): 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
Write2018:
Both artists ended the year with a concert and as friends. I hope it remains like that in 2018.

If you can write good articles, send me a message.

Chat me up then .....you will get a perfect article

Re: Davido's "30 Billion Concert" Live In Lagos (Photos) by Smartei(m): 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
haykes:
2017 DAVIDO DEM PAPA, HE LEAD OTHER FOLLOW
abeg make una help me ask this guy watin him dey talk.

1 Like

Re: Davido's "30 Billion Concert" Live In Lagos (Photos) by Goxpawa: 10:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
which channel dem go show this concert now
Re: Davido's "30 Billion Concert" Live In Lagos (Photos) by Smartei(m): 10:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
golor:

Chat me up then .....you will get a perfect article

guy u no get joy o.. Na red bar u use snap that ur passport.
Re: Davido's "30 Billion Concert" Live In Lagos (Photos) by Nedfed(m): 10:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
wearley21:
[/quote][quote author=arejibadz post=63666558] my brother sorry buh y do u have a poor man mentality...... do u think if u have d money that Davido or wizkid have u won't spend it d way day are spending or u wanto tell me that you would be buying cloth of 2k or 1 k

Mumu people

Re: Davido's "30 Billion Concert" Live In Lagos (Photos) by deyoungstar(m): 10:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
Smartei:
look at this guy, How much u get for ur account?
Beta hide ur face before fia burn you o.
I know I don't have money but my dog feeds better than you
Re: Davido's "30 Billion Concert" Live In Lagos (Photos) by Talkwell: 10:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
gregyboy:

yea ...government caused it packing all industries inside one state leaving the rest undeveloped and jobless

if all imdustries are been shared around the countries it will increase the standard of living of all state so money gets to flow to go to shows

it is on a pity side nigeria we still couldnt amend the errors of the British

Lagos was the former capital of the country,federal government actually did something to reduce the "over investment" by changing the capital to abuja.
i have never watched any drama that talks about villagers going to another state other than lagos to "hustle".

it's a bit too late to spread industries cos everyone (investors) already have the mindset that Lagos is the land of opportunities

i think what we should be talking about is why the the various governors have refused to utilise the billions they've been steadily collecting in the name of budget.

1 Like

Re: Davido's "30 Billion Concert" Live In Lagos (Photos) by haykes(m): 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2017
Smartei:
abeg make una help me ask this guy watin him dey talk.
Sleep dey worry u?
Re: Davido's "30 Billion Concert" Live In Lagos (Photos) by Smartei(m): 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2017
deyoungstar:
I know I don't have money but my dog feeds better than you
as if u don chop belle full
Re: Davido's "30 Billion Concert" Live In Lagos (Photos) by Smartei(m): 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
haykes:
Sleep dey worry u?
weda na you the sleep they worry sef..
Re: Davido's "30 Billion Concert" Live In Lagos (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 11:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
Talkwell:

Lagos was the former capital of the country,federal government actually did something to reduce the "over investment" by changing the capital to abuja.
i have never watched any drama that talks about villagers going to another state other than lagos to "hustle".

it's a bit too late to spread industries cos everyone (investors) already have the mindset that Lagos is the land of opportunities

i think what we should be talking about is why the the various governors have refused to utilise the billions they've been steadily collecting in the name of budget.

government cant provide industries
individuals provide industries
government just create room for industries like light good roads etc which some state has than lagos

if this country is been checkmate by townplanners most industries will go down in lagos outside tribalism
Re: Davido's "30 Billion Concert" Live In Lagos (Photos) by golor(m): 11:13pm On Dec 27, 2017
Smartei:

guy u no get joy o.. Na red bar u use snap that ur passport.

How's that related to the subject matter ?
Re: Davido's "30 Billion Concert" Live In Lagos (Photos) by deyoungstar(m): 11:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
Smartei:

as if u don chop belle full
my friend send me your acc details make I do the needful. I know that's what you have been expecting me to say.
Re: Davido's "30 Billion Concert" Live In Lagos (Photos) by LeoFish92(m): 11:17pm On Dec 27, 2017
Write2018:
Both artists ended the year with a concert and as friends. I hope it remains like that in 2018.

If you can write good articles, send me a message.
I'm a writer, and very much interested, can't send u a mail, however u can reach me on lemmanuel659@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) / List Of Radio Fm Station In Lagos / Hottest 10 Hausa Rappers 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.