Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,506 members, 7,958,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:32 PM

Video Gone Viral Of A Female Lecturer Demonstrating How To Put A Condom On With - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Video Gone Viral Of A Female Lecturer Demonstrating How To Put A Condom On With (6542 Views)

What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? / 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video / Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Gone Viral Of A Female Lecturer Demonstrating How To Put A Condom On With by Henzyworld(m): 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2017
A disturbing video has gone viral of a female lecturer educating her student on sex education which may cost her her job because of how inappropriate it is. In the video, she was teaching her students about safe sex and decided to demonstrate how to put a condom on with her mouth and she used one of her male students for the demonstration.

http://henzyworld.com/2017/12/27/19-year-old-russian-lady-looking-for-sugar-daddy-for-care-gets-murdered-after-answering-online-ad/

She is seen in the video getting on her knees and putting the condom on a plastic penis held by a shell-shocked male pupil as his classmates rolled around with laughter.This is believed to have happened at a university in Bahia, in the north east of the South American country, but this has not been confirmed. The video has provoked outrage after it emerged in Brazil and people are calling for her to be sanctioned.
Leading Brazilian politicians have waded in to criticise what the teacher did with her students. Flavio Bolsonaro, state MP for Rio de Janeiro since 2003, tweeted as the footage started to go viral in the South American nation.

http://henzyworld.com/2017/12/27/fake-anti-malaria-drug-in-circulation-nigerian-pharmacist-raise-alarm/

He wrote: “Should a teacher pretend she’s (performing a sex act) so she can put a condom on?” But a local, Rafael Esteves was in support and said so on social media.

“Congratulations to that teacher. Showing the girls how not to catch sexually transmitted diseases,” Rafael wrote.

Watch video here
http://henzyworld.com/2017/12/14/video-gone-viral-of-a-female-lecturer-getting-down-her-knees-on-a-male-student-demonstrating-how-to-put-a-condom-on-with-your-mouth/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Video Gone Viral Of A Female Lecturer Demonstrating How To Put A Condom On With by Skyfornia(m): 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2017
This is serious... And the guy is not even ashame to sample his tiny carrot. I still do not understand the whole episode, is she trying to teach others that putting a condom on a guy's carrot is better done with mouth than hands?

3 Likes

Re: Video Gone Viral Of A Female Lecturer Demonstrating How To Put A Condom On With by Bahddo(m): 10:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
Skyfornia:
This is serious... And the guy is not even ashame to sample his tiny carrot. I still do not understand the whole episode, is she trying to teach others that putting a condom on a guy's carrot is better done with mouth than hands?
"She is seen in the video getting on her knees and putting the condom on a plastic joystick held by a shell-shocked male pupil"

Plastic bro... Don't be too lazy to read a story you'd like to make comments on.

30 Likes

Re: Video Gone Viral Of A Female Lecturer Demonstrating How To Put A Condom On With by arabmoney101(m): 11:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/sup][sup][sup][/sup]
[/code][code]
[/code][code]
[/code][code]
[/code][code]
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

4 Likes

Re: Video Gone Viral Of A Female Lecturer Demonstrating How To Put A Condom On With by atheist5(m): 1:54am On Dec 28, 2017
na was oh

1 Like

Re: Video Gone Viral Of A Female Lecturer Demonstrating How To Put A Condom On With by edoman2016: 3:28am On Dec 28, 2017
I can bet the male students are already fantasizing having their pretty lecturer on bed.

2 Likes

Re: Video Gone Viral Of A Female Lecturer Demonstrating How To Put A Condom On With by falcon01: 6:46am On Dec 28, 2017
I support her

1 Like

Re: Video Gone Viral Of A Female Lecturer Demonstrating How To Put A Condom On With by talk2emma: 6:53am On Dec 28, 2017
Most of them will practice it when they get home

1 Like

Re: Video Gone Viral Of A Female Lecturer Demonstrating How To Put A Condom On With by Henzyworld(m): 7:28am On Dec 28, 2017
Lalsticlala I hail you
Henzyworld:
A disturbing video has gone viral of a female lecturer educating her student on sex education which may cost her her job because of how inappropriate it is. In the video, she was teaching her students about safe sex and decided to demonstrate how to put a condom on with her mouth and she used one of her male students for the demonstration.

http://henzyworld.com/2017/12/27/19-year-old-russian-lady-looking-for-sugar-daddy-for-care-gets-murdered-after-answering-online-ad/

She is seen in the video getting on her knees and putting the condom on a plastic penis held by a shell-shocked male pupil as his classmates rolled around with laughter.This is believed to have happened at a university in Bahia, in the north east of the South American country, but this has not been confirmed. The video has provoked outrage after it emerged in Brazil and people are calling for her to be sanctioned.
Leading Brazilian politicians have waded in to criticise what the teacher did with her students. Flavio Bolsonaro, state MP for Rio de Janeiro since 2003, tweeted as the footage started to go viral in the South American nation.

http://henzyworld.com/2017/12/27/fake-anti-malaria-drug-in-circulation-nigerian-pharmacist-raise-alarm/

He wrote: “Should a teacher pretend she’s (performing a sex act) so she can put a condom on?” But a local, Rafael Esteves was in support and said so on social media.

“Congratulations to that teacher. Showing the girls how not to catch sexually transmitted diseases,” Rafael wrote.

Watch video here
http://henzyworld.com/2017/12/14/video-gone-viral-of-a-female-lecturer-getting-down-her-knees-on-a-male-student-demonstrating-how-to-put-a-condom-on-with-your-mouth/
Re: Video Gone Viral Of A Female Lecturer Demonstrating How To Put A Condom On With by earthsync(f): 8:10am On Dec 28, 2017
is that part of the school's curriculum or she just invented that herself to be a pervert. I'll say the latter.

2 Likes

Re: Video Gone Viral Of A Female Lecturer Demonstrating How To Put A Condom On With by Mercyjohnson11(f): 9:45am On Dec 28, 2017
This is an abomination

1 Like

Re: Video Gone Viral Of A Female Lecturer Demonstrating How To Put A Condom On With by Desyner: 10:04am On Dec 28, 2017
Hmmm . . . End time lecturers.

1 Like

Re: Video Gone Viral Of A Female Lecturer Demonstrating How To Put A Condom On With by sinaj(f): 10:21am On Dec 28, 2017
I see nothing wrong in what she did. She only taught nd showed example coz thats the only way some students learn nd understand better.

I'm sure her students are all adults, so where did she go wrong

5 Likes

Re: Video Gone Viral Of A Female Lecturer Demonstrating How To Put A Condom On With by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 28, 2017
sinaj:
I see nothing wrong in what she did. She only taught nd showed example coz thats the only way some students learn nd understand better.

I'm sure her students are all adults, so where did she go wrong
I tire ooo...people being hypocritical every where

3 Likes

Re: Video Gone Viral Of A Female Lecturer Demonstrating How To Put A Condom On With by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 28, 2017
Now,THAT is a 24th century lecturer. She is light years ahead of her time. Unfortunately,those conservative Brazilian politicians are gonna mess up her career. Those guys wield so much power that the voices of the liberals might not get her out of this mess unscathe. Course Code: CON 101.

2 Likes

Re: Video Gone Viral Of A Female Lecturer Demonstrating How To Put A Condom On With by sirBLUNT: 11:38am On Dec 28, 2017
well to be candid i think she is just been realistic and practical here trust me its better that way for the kid to know than learning behind close does well in my religious thats a big taboo in some part of my country they can even stone her to dead

2 Likes

Re: Video Gone Viral Of A Female Lecturer Demonstrating How To Put A Condom On With by babablogger: 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
earthsync:
is that part of the school's curriculum or she just invented that herself to be a pervert. I'll say the latter.
how does teaching her students who probably are all above 18 how to use protection.

In developed countries, these are things parents teach their children. And not the hypocritical teaching of remaining a virgin till marriage

More than 80 percent of couples experience or have sex before marriage

Is it not better to teach young adults how to properly use a condom than aborting unwanted pregnancies and treating StDs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Gone Viral Of A Female Lecturer Demonstrating How To Put A Condom On With by sanganafineboy(m): 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
We should be careful the way we do things in public.

1 Like

Re: Video Gone Viral Of A Female Lecturer Demonstrating How To Put A Condom On With by AryaStark1(m): 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
edoman2016:
I can bet the male students are already fantasizing having their pretty lecturer on bed.
i wish i had a cool teacher like that

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jamb CBT Practice Software - Jambite Scores 396 / 2018/2019 Scholarships For Undergraduate, Masters And Phd / Unizik Tuition Fee Is Still The Same For The Old Students, And For The New Students It Is Still The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.