Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Nairalander Produces Captivating Short Fight Action Film - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nairalander Produces Captivating Short Fight Action Film (13880 Views)

Anime : Gangsta (short Fight) / Backfire - A Breathtaking Short Fight Action Film By LuxyNation (video) / Nairalander Produces Exciting Short Action Film (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Produces Captivating Short Fight Action Film by RickandMorty: 4:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
I loved the ending of number 2. Fvcking brutall!!!!
Re: Nairalander Produces Captivating Short Fight Action Film by SaroWiwa: 4:30pm On Mar 07, 2018
PureMe01:
Wats d pain on me wen am not d innovative guy who did a very commendable job?
u wey Neva produce anything for ur life get mouth dey discourage another man hustle...I bet ur mum still feeds u boy.
empty one of a kind!

Don't worry, you don't need to know me. How come it's very hard for Nigerians to accept criticism no matter how it is presented. Do you expect everyone to clap for him? My criticism can emboldened him to work hard so as to excel and to be marketable even on an international level. I don't know why you are so pained. Get sense and don't insult yourself because you don't know me.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Produces Captivating Short Fight Action Film by sprints1: 4:48pm On Mar 07, 2018
for a b movie with the lowest minimal budget u did well...

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Produces Captivating Short Fight Action Film by lifenajeje(m): 5:54pm On Mar 07, 2018
Keep it up..

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Produces Captivating Short Fight Action Film by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
kelikell:
Thank you sir please subscribe for us on youtube. Just search out with luxy nation films
I will.
All the best
Re: Nairalander Produces Captivating Short Fight Action Film by PureMe01: 6:24pm On Mar 07, 2018
SaroWiwa:

Don't worry, you don't need to know me. How come it's very hard for Nigerians to accept criticism no matter how it is presented. Do you expect everyone to clap for him? My criticism can emboldened him to work hard so as to excel and to be marketable even on an international level. I don't know why you are so pained. Get sense and don't insult yourself because you don't know me.
u are a human being.dats all I know.empty vessels everywhete
Re: Nairalander Produces Captivating Short Fight Action Film by adidison(m): 6:24pm On Mar 07, 2018
Respect! The attention to details wink ... What's even more exciting is that you will only get better. It's really nice, keep up the good work. Also, the actors did great. Well done mate!

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Produces Captivating Short Fight Action Film by Praissey: 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2018
You try but I waste my data sha.
Re: Nairalander Produces Captivating Short Fight Action Film by olaleke1(m): 7:51pm On Mar 07, 2018
Awesome! Big kudos to you, bro!

That's an amazing short film....

However....

You just need a bit more martial arts training... Throwing perfect kicks..perfect punches...I loved the shooting... Loved the way the gun flashed fire, unlike the Bollywood nonsense....

I believe that with the right tools...you can do much better... Kudos, again..

I'm a martial artist, too...traditional take kwon do, to be precise
Re: Nairalander Produces Captivating Short Fight Action Film by olaleke1(m): 9:11pm On Mar 07, 2018
Awesome! Big kudos to you, bro!

That's an amazing short film....

However....

You just need a bit more martial arts training... Throwing perfect kicks..perfect punches...I loved the shooting... Loved the way the gun flashed fire, unlike the Bollywood nonsense....

I believe that with the right tools...you can do much better... Kudos, again..

I'm a martial artist, too...traditional Tae kwon Do, to be precise...
Re: Nairalander Produces Captivating Short Fight Action Film by olaleke1(m): 9:16pm On Mar 07, 2018
psalmson001:
Very nice gun effect. Something Nollywood has failed to achieve since time immemorial.

Also the fighting was very realistic to an extent.........hope say dat girl wey dem plank her face no loose some teeth sha grin cheesy

*thumbs up*

I'm telling you...that gun effect had me shouting "Kudos! Kudos, men! Big ups to you!"

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Produces Captivating Short Fight Action Film by whizbee(m): 9:26pm On Mar 07, 2018
Amazing work...try and slow down fighting sequences and ensure detail... You've got Hollywood locked... Bigger you
Re: Nairalander Produces Captivating Short Fight Action Film by orbis(m): 9:56pm On Mar 07, 2018
kelikell:
Hello guys and ladies, I produced my first action short film.
You will love the fighting scenes.
it is a short story of 3friends relaxing out, only to be confronted by dangerous people.
They take a chance and try to fight their way out, only to realise they wont be saved no matter what they do.

The high point of these short film is the REAL FIGHTING SCENES like you will never see in nollywood.

watch and be blessed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsq-rXd1L6A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMv2vNGs9ec?t=68
The Luxy guy no sabi fight
Re: Nairalander Produces Captivating Short Fight Action Film by HeavenShield: 10:25pm On Mar 07, 2018
Impressive cool
Re: Nairalander Produces Captivating Short Fight Action Film by Gettreadyy(m): 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2018
Good but next time make sure you make use of guns. nobody has interest in kung fu anymore
Re: Nairalander Produces Captivating Short Fight Action Film by crazysam001: 7:36pm On Mar 08, 2018
kelikell:
Thank you sir please subscribe for us on youtube. Just search out with luxy nation films.

I have alredy, beautiful stuff

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osoufia in London: Nigerian Home Video/VCD / Need A Seasonal Movie To Watch / Big Brother Titans Finale: Live Eviction Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.