Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Manchester United (4) Vs Bayern Munich (4) Live From Old Trafford, 7th April, 7:45pm - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United (4) Vs Bayern Munich (4) Live From Old Trafford, 7th April, 7:45pm (15231 Views)

Poll: Who qualifies for the Semis?

Man Utd: 28% (11 votes)
Bayern Munich: 71% (27 votes)
This poll has ended

Manchester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 22nd September 2013 / Chelsea Vs Sunderland (2 - 1) On 7th April, 2013 / Manchester United(4) Vs Tottenham(1)-Penalties- Sun March 1st(Carling Cup Final) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United (4) Vs Bayern Munich (4) Live From Old Trafford, 7th April, 7:45pm by eyoniggar(m): 9:55am On Apr 08, 2010
tkb417:

who on earth chats with u?
stop tailing me. who are u mister man?
i dunno u mahn

and why is everybody shouting sauron sauron
na in born una? una no fit make statement without mentioning the guys name
na wa o

Dude whats with this ya statements? Tailing u Ke? orie pe sha?
You seem to have inherited that sharon sorta
cyber-ego. Well that aint new to a nucca liKe me.

Who gives a fu, cK who i chat with or not. Your team
lost so I have every reason to express my constitutional
rights. You have just been put in your place after maKing
over-usage of your cavity prior to the KicK off. Lo joKo jo!! tongue
Re: Manchester United (4) Vs Bayern Munich (4) Live From Old Trafford, 7th April, 7:45pm by Emperoh(m): 10:05am On Apr 08, 2010
Carrick this Rafael that. . . . abeg men!!
We didn't come up to lose. . . .who woulda done better?

Lets take it as it is. . . .you win some u lose some!!
I am only sad about some bad belle EPL club fans rooting for others to lose cos they lost!!!
We and una no be mate!!!!

We went out with pride!!!

See you guys next season!!!

Dayo, Muki for the evening!! Game?
Re: Manchester United (4) Vs Bayern Munich (4) Live From Old Trafford, 7th April, 7:45pm by dapix: 10:24am On Apr 08, 2010
MAN.U + and - ROONEY + MAN.DISUNITED/DISORIENTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SALUTE ROONEY!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United (4) Vs Bayern Munich (4) Live From Old Trafford, 7th April, 7:45pm by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 08, 2010
dapix:

MAN.U + and - ROONEY + MAN.DISUNITED/DISORIENTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SALUTE ROONEY!!!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin i laugh in china; lee nwi nwi
Re: Manchester United (4) Vs Bayern Munich (4) Live From Old Trafford, 7th April, 7:45pm by honeric01(m): 10:34am On Apr 08, 2010
tkb417:

lmao grin grin grin grin
e dey pain me o

take heart, there's always a next season (wenger's motto) grin
Re: Manchester United (4) Vs Bayern Munich (4) Live From Old Trafford, 7th April, 7:45pm by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 08, 2010
honeric01:

grin
Re: Manchester United (4) Vs Bayern Munich (4) Live From Old Trafford, 7th April, 7:45pm by Elobaba: 10:51am On Apr 08, 2010

I am only sad about some bad belle EPL club fans rooting for others to lose cos they lost!!!

Consolation, pls keep going out with or without pride every time.
Bye Bye
Re: Manchester United (4) Vs Bayern Munich (4) Live From Old Trafford, 7th April, 7:45pm by Emperoh(m): 11:19am On Apr 08, 2010
Elobaba:

Bye Bye

I don't talk to faceless fans. . . . identify yourself!!!
Or rather, where do u belong!!
Re: Manchester United (4) Vs Bayern Munich (4) Live From Old Trafford, 7th April, 7:45pm by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 08, 2010
Emperoh:

grin grin
Re: Manchester United (4) Vs Bayern Munich (4) Live From Old Trafford, 7th April, 7:45pm by tkb417(m): 11:32am On Apr 08, 2010
Two moments were decisive: the goal for 3-1 from Olic just before the break and then Rafael's red card. Bayern then played with composure, let the ball roll and Robben then scored a dream goal. It was one of the most beautiful defeats in Bayern Munich's history."

thats Franz Beckenbeaur's comments after the game

Carrick and Rafael again

without carricks stupid fall and Rafael's inexperience, the game could have ended the way it ended for Roma few years back

we live to fight another day
Re: Manchester United (4) Vs Bayern Munich (4) Live From Old Trafford, 7th April, 7:45pm by Emperoh(m): 11:39am On Apr 08, 2010
tkb417:

thats Franz Beckenbeaur's comments after the game

Carrick and Rafael again

without carricks silly fall and Rafael's inexperience, the game could have ended the way it ended for Roma few years back

we live to fight another day

Something must happen for others to excel!!
I am not soo pained about this. . . .we live to fight another!!!
Its just a moment of excitement for our haters to laugh!!!
Re: Manchester United (4) Vs Bayern Munich (4) Live From Old Trafford, 7th April, 7:45pm by obinna5000(m): 11:55am On Apr 08, 2010
honeric01:

Mehn!! This statement was funny. cheesy grin
Re: Manchester United (4) Vs Bayern Munich (4) Live From Old Trafford, 7th April, 7:45pm by Jelectric(m): 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2010
any player with chelsea blood dey always kill man u, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United (4) Vs Bayern Munich (4) Live From Old Trafford, 7th April, 7:45pm by Elobaba: 12:22pm On Apr 08, 2010
Emperoh:

I will clarify:
I was really grateful for man u defeat yesterday. I actually danced after Robben's goal.
Good riddance to Man U and EPL.
They dont deserve the hype they get.
Re: Manchester United (4) Vs Bayern Munich (4) Live From Old Trafford, 7th April, 7:45pm by honeric01(m): 12:26pm On Apr 08, 2010
obinna5000:

Mehn!! This statement was funny. cheesy grin

grin grin ;Dhow me your 32 oh oh, feyin eeh (lagbaja's style) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United (4) Vs Bayern Munich (4) Live From Old Trafford, 7th April, 7:45pm by sylve11: 12:55pm On Apr 08, 2010
odiaero:

grin grin grin grin i laugh in china; lee nwi nwi

u'v never say anything meaningful both in the past and present or even the latter sad cool
Re: Manchester United (4) Vs Bayern Munich (4) Live From Old Trafford, 7th April, 7:45pm by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 08, 2010
sylve11:

u'v never say anything meaningful both in the past and present or even the latter sad cool
u want something meaningful, ok, wht about dis; e pain die grin
Re: Manchester United (4) Vs Bayern Munich (4) Live From Old Trafford, 7th April, 7:45pm by alldone(m): 2:25pm On Apr 08, 2010
you can win all the time. it is ok
Re: Manchester United (4) Vs Bayern Munich (4) Live From Old Trafford, 7th April, 7:45pm by kobikwelu(m): 2:38pm On Apr 08, 2010
i am a fan of the spanish league and a die hard fan of barcelona (since 1996-so am not a prosperity fan. ive bin through the good and the bad.)

my happiness is that no epl team is in the semi-finals.

that "kick and follow" league is too noisy

the press there act as if they are high.

footbal should be about ball control and the beauty of the game, not gra gra that the english teams enspouse.

now to ferguson,

he has on numerous occasion showed that he panicks and is desperate, neva build ur team on 1 player.

last yr's ucl final, he benches tevez (me tinks its just personal beef) and after the break, he immediately puts on tevez.

yesterday,

MUST YOU PUT A ROONEY THAT IS NURSING AN INJURY (i bet you,he was given pints of pain killers and this would have lenghtened the injury to atleast 2weeks), wot happened to berbatov?( the reason u tossed out tevez)

fergie is a good coach, but i tink he is a sore looser.his comments about "typical germans" was very unclassy.

why is fergie now beginng to rely on foreign talents his last golden squad (beckham, yorke, keane, scholes, giggs, neville,butt,irwin set) were the last set of british lads that their youth system brought up, now all they do is send scouts to south america.

carrick is overrated, sluggish and is only good in passing straight passes, fletcher is the only person that seems for the future. nani acts like nepa, berbatov na dodo (plaintain-always quenching counter attack)., rafael blood tooo hot, vidic na tailer (takes him 2hrs to turn), ferdinand na pensionier, park na jackie to be used when the master wan to do menial job, valencia na zombie (get to the bye line and cross), evra is begining to loose focus, giggs plan is to stay alive, scholes is partially blind, anderson na dog wey no they close him mouth (this guy was one of europe britest attacking  talent at porto  till fergie turned him into a docile defensive midfielder).

fergie should be humble and change the mindset of the team , cos ronaldo scewed it all up.

die hard manutd fans still call the squad of '99 the best
Re: Manchester United (4) Vs Bayern Munich (4) Live From Old Trafford, 7th April, 7:45pm by Vavavoom(m): 3:05pm On Apr 08, 2010
Elobaba:

Bye Bye

ah! bless you, from Gloing with pride to ''We went out with pride!!!

Man Usa partneering with Glo to , lwkmd
Re: Manchester United (4) Vs Bayern Munich (4) Live From Old Trafford, 7th April, 7:45pm by realgaff: 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2010
as a manchester fan, am highly disappointed in fergie's decisions yesterday. we tried our best anyway. a round of applauds for rafael
Re: Manchester United (4) Vs Bayern Munich (4) Live From Old Trafford, 7th April, 7:45pm by furacao(m): 5:54pm On Apr 08, 2010
The past month or so has been about English football's collective failure. We have all gloried in their domination of the Champions League. Now it is time to accept that standards have slipped. Ferguson is not a manager who pays too much attention to statistics.
He manages more on instinct. Who else could hand Darron Gibson a place in his team and see him score in the third minute?

The United boss should, however, digest the following: United made 337 passes at a completion rate of 71 per cent. Their opponents' figures were 520 passes at 82 per cent while, the previous night, Barcelona ended their victory parade with 687 passes at 88 per cent.

This has nothing to do with cheating as his "typical Germans" sneer suggested. It's just better football.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1264358/Manchester-United-3-Bayern-Munich-2-The-facts-trouble-Alex-Ferguson.html#ixzz0kWp4Yq3U

Re: Manchester United (4) Vs Bayern Munich (4) Live From Old Trafford, 7th April, 7:45pm by dyabman(m): 6:31pm On Apr 08, 2010
Life is short - live it grin
Re: Manchester United (4) Vs Bayern Munich (4) Live From Old Trafford, 7th April, 7:45pm by kobikwelu(m): 7:40pm On Apr 08, 2010
after last year finals, we all saw wot a slouch carrick was

after last week  noshing at OT at the hand of chelsea, we saw again that carrick is just a step behind,

yesterday , we have seen again that carrick is below par.

all he does is wait for fletcher and park tto hustle the ball and then get the short pass from them and then distribute to the rooneys and valencia.

its glaring that fergie needs a real playmaker-sum1 who can spread the pitch and be creative in plays, not just sort passes and long balls.

look at xavi, xabi alonso, the difference is seven up.

and phullllleeasssse, he needs a supporting strikker, not that overpriced plaintain called bebatov
Re: Manchester United (4) Vs Bayern Munich (4) Live From Old Trafford, 7th April, 7:45pm by dayokanu(m): 9:03pm On Apr 08, 2010
Nooo

Manure fans would tell us carrick is the best thing since Ewa Agonyin
Re: Manchester United (4) Vs Bayern Munich (4) Live From Old Trafford, 7th April, 7:45pm by jalether(m): 9:27pm On Apr 08, 2010
dayokanu:

Nooo

Manure fans would tell us carrick is the best thing since Ewa Agonyin

tkb417:

i think Carrick shd be sacked. foolish man

Carrick is having a bad season, his performances over the last 5 years (esp at spurs) has been outstanding.

talk about unfair criticism, if we have to go by this line of reasoning then Lampard and Gerrard are poo

as well because they have performed below par this season.
Re: Manchester United (4) Vs Bayern Munich (4) Live From Old Trafford, 7th April, 7:45pm by dayokanu(m): 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2010
Lampard despite his poor season and strange system of Ancelloti still has 21 goals

Gerrard has barely played this season due to injurues

Carrick is simply an overrated eediot attack he no sabi, defend he no sabi

Give me Fletcher over him anyday
Re: Manchester United (4) Vs Bayern Munich (4) Live From Old Trafford, 7th April, 7:45pm by chic2pimp(m): 10:23pm On Apr 08, 2010
dayokanu:

Lampard despite his poor season and strange system of Ancelloti still has 21 goals

Sauron will tell you Carrick is better than both Gerrard and Lampard undecided.
Re: Manchester United (4) Vs Bayern Munich (4) Live From Old Trafford, 7th April, 7:45pm by jalether(m): 10:28pm On Apr 08, 2010
dayokanu:

DK, are you high this evening?, You are comparing a holding/defensive midfielder to attacking midfielders in terms of goals

of course Lampard and Gerrard will always score more goals given their position as an AM. how many goals has Yaya toure

Mascherano, Palacios et al scored?
Re: Manchester United (4) Vs Bayern Munich (4) Live From Old Trafford, 7th April, 7:45pm by furacao(m): 11:17pm On Apr 08, 2010
Ferguson said that it was typically Germans who harassed referees. Well have a look at these pictures,

Re: Manchester United (4) Vs Bayern Munich (4) Live From Old Trafford, 7th April, 7:45pm by bizcheck: 9:31am On Apr 09, 2010
i guess dats it for the english premieship
Re: Manchester United (4) Vs Bayern Munich (4) Live From Old Trafford, 7th April, 7:45pm by Boboribo: 10:38am On Apr 09, 2010
OLD TRAFFORD IS NOW OLD TOILET

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

The Great Debate: Where Should Victor Moses Go? / Stoke City Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) On 9th August 2015 / Liverpool Vs Southampton (4 - 0) On 27th November 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.