Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Best Husband Alert: See What Kayne Got Kim K For Xmas!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Best Husband Alert: See What Kayne Got Kim K For Xmas!! (978 Views)

Recent Pictures Of Ceiline Deon With Kim K, Kanye At Vegas / Cee-C Slays In Yellow Jumpsuit: Khloe Reacts "Our Own Kim K" / Meet The Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim K With Hot Curvy Body (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Husband Alert: See What Kayne Got Kim K For Xmas!! by 411Scope: 11:47pm On Dec 27, 2017
Nothing says Merry Christmas like … stocks? Kim Kardashian took to Instagram to show off her Christmas present — stocks from Apple, Disney, Netflix, Amazon and Adidas — from her husband Kanye West.

Kanye West and Kim Kardashian christmas stocks
“Ok so for one of my Christmas presents from Kanye, he gives me this little box with a Disney Mickey toy, Apple headphones, Netflix [and] Amazon gift cards and Adidas socks,” the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star began on Tuesday, December 26, via Instagram Story. “And I’m like ‘That’s so sweet, thanks.’”

“But then I open the next box,” Kardashian, 37, continued in her next video. “And it is stock from Amazon, where he got the gift card, stock to Netflix, stock to Apple, hence the little headphones, Adidas stock and Disney stock.”

Read More: http://411scope..com/2017/12/best-husband-alert-see-what-kayne-got.html

Re: Best Husband Alert: See What Kayne Got Kim K For Xmas!! by Yian1(m): 11:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
I know some are already imagining to steal the amazon gift cards if they ve got a chance
Re: Best Husband Alert: See What Kayne Got Kim K For Xmas!! by Mskrisx(f): 2:29am On Dec 28, 2017
Rich over poor any fucking day!

Steer clear broke niggers!
Re: Best Husband Alert: See What Kayne Got Kim K For Xmas!! by freemandgenius(m): 4:02am On Dec 28, 2017
Mskrisx:
Rich over poor any fucking day!
Steer clear broke niggers!
steer off ugly things!

(1) (Reply)

The Male Big Brother Naija Housemates Are Hot (photos) / Photos Of Football Obafemi Martins & His Cute Son After Successful Leg Surgery / Miracle And Nina Finally Share Their First Public Kiss #bbnaija (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.