Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Chisom Oguike, Chidinma Oguike & Chinenye Oguike: Biography - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chisom Oguike, Chidinma Oguike & Chinenye Oguike: Biography (154500 Views)

My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday / New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React / Bolanle Ninalowo And The Oguike Sisters, Chisom, Chidinma, Chinenye Pose Togethe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chisom Oguike, Chidinma Oguike & Chinenye Oguike: Biography by neloyah: 6:43am On Dec 29, 2017
Ayanshola337:
try ro patronize homemade goods nw

lol trust me,I tried. I still rewatch some very good ones tho.
Re: Chisom Oguike, Chidinma Oguike & Chinenye Oguike: Biography by neloyah: 6:45am On Dec 29, 2017
Icon79:
Same here. Nollywood has a looooooong way to go. Their movies with good storyline and good casting has horrible picture quality. The ones with good picture quality has horrible storylines and horrible casting. That's what you get when you prioritize quantity over quality.

O pari

Opari seh! I wonder why they can't bring out correct money and produce something wonderful,and get triple gains in profit!
Re: Chisom Oguike, Chidinma Oguike & Chinenye Oguike: Biography by otabaotaba: 6:54am On Dec 29, 2017
To be precise, I hate nollywood movies but I must confess that MY KIDS & I is the best and I repeat best african movie I have ever watched, those kids are not just 1onderful but 10derful
Re: Chisom Oguike, Chidinma Oguike & Chinenye Oguike: Biography by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:57am On Dec 29, 2017
Nice movie, they're good.
Re: Chisom Oguike, Chidinma Oguike & Chinenye Oguike: Biography by Rasbel(m): 6:58am On Dec 29, 2017
Emotional and physical neglect comes to mind
Re: Chisom Oguike, Chidinma Oguike & Chinenye Oguike: Biography by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 29, 2017
neloyah:

lol trust me,I tried. I still rewatch some very good ones tho.
ok dat iz good sligthly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chisom Oguike, Chidinma Oguike & Chinenye Oguike: Biography by jalay(m): 7:20am On Dec 29, 2017
Like Minions
grin grin grin
Re: Chisom Oguike, Chidinma Oguike & Chinenye Oguike: Biography by Activityj(m): 7:24am On Dec 29, 2017
They are not ordinary pikin. They are Smart kids.
Re: Chisom Oguike, Chidinma Oguike & Chinenye Oguike: Biography by kenoz(m): 8:14am On Dec 29, 2017
okay
Re: Chisom Oguike, Chidinma Oguike & Chinenye Oguike: Biography by Freeman50(m): 8:49am On Dec 29, 2017
They are very talented when it comes to acting. Since they started acting from childhood wonder what will happen when they might have grown. Have been following them up in all their series and it's true that they are yet to mix up wid other actors and actresses in industry. But it doesn't matter for now cause Rome wasn't built in a day. There are sisters from same parents. They have featured in
"my kids & I"
"Home alone"
"This life" (very interesting)
"Home teacher" (of which one of them featured) and many more.

lalasticlala:
Chisom Nester Oguike, Chidinma Nester Oguike & Chinenye Oguike: Introducing New Nollywood Child Actresses
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6473151_images_jpeg_jpegeb6c065c105cfe1af50da1aeadfb7a99

I haven't watched Nollywood films for about 3 years now. That's why I don't know most of these new upcoming actresses. I only hear about some of them here on Nairaland.

Few weeks back, I saw this movie, "My Kids And I" featuring Bolanle Ninalowo (My 1st time of watching his movie) and these 3 child actors, Chisom Oguike, Chidinma Oguike & Chinenye Oguike. I guess they are sisters since they bear same surname.

The kids acted as American returnees with rude characters, except the youngest one.
Bolanle Ninalowo, their father had challenges in curtailing their excesses. www.nairaland.com/attachments/6473168_images3_jpeg_jpegd27f509609759ba43b8e9f6487603bb9

I noticed the kids have featured in a good number of movies.

They also featured in "Home Alone" which I haven't seen.

Chidinma Oguike featured in "Home Teacher" where she was sexually abused by her home teacher.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gltc9BO57DQ

They are smart child actors to watch out for.

Who has seen their movies?
Re: Chisom Oguike, Chidinma Oguike & Chinenye Oguike: Biography by blueivy8: 8:52am On Dec 29, 2017
mehn their English is just pure kiss
Re: Chisom Oguike, Chidinma Oguike & Chinenye Oguike: Biography by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 29, 2017
I have watched jst my kids and i,please u people should gelp with their oda movies,i too love dem
Re: Chisom Oguike, Chidinma Oguike & Chinenye Oguike: Biography by donqx: 9:35am On Dec 29, 2017
future hoes
Re: Chisom Oguike, Chidinma Oguike & Chinenye Oguike: Biography by palz(m): 12:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
AyoSammyTunDe:
Who Is Nollywood? Here In Afghanistan We Don't Know Them?

Nollywood is the daughter of Hollywood & Afganwood grin

1 Like

Re: Chisom Oguike, Chidinma Oguike & Chinenye Oguike: Biography by mosexcellency(f): 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
Those kids are pretty and their accent is wow!
Re: Chisom Oguike, Chidinma Oguike & Chinenye Oguike: Biography by Icon79(m): 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
That's naija system for you. They prefer to reap and harvest where they did not plant. They would not invest money to produce a quality product but they would try to shaft people so they can make as much money as people.

Black man with black sense angry sad shocked

O pari

neloyah:

Opari seh! I wonder why they can't bring out correct money and produce something wonderful,and get triple gains in profit!

1 Like

Re: Chisom Oguike, Chidinma Oguike & Chinenye Oguike: Biography by neloyah: 4:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
Icon79:
That's naija system for you. They prefer to reap and harvest where they did not plant. They would not invest money to produce a quality product but they would try to shaft people so they can make as much money as people.

Black man with black sense angry sad shocked

O pari

lol..it is well,hopefully things will get better but for now instead of letting Nollywood make my list of challenges,I go jus drop am.

1 Like

Re: Chisom Oguike, Chidinma Oguike & Chinenye Oguike: Biography by Icon79(m): 4:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
Good move. I am sure that they would improve if more Nigerians would learn to boycott Nollywood.

O pari

neloyah:

lol..it is well,hopefully things will get better but for now instead of letting Nollywood make my list of challenges,I gk jus drop am.
Re: Chisom Oguike, Chidinma Oguike & Chinenye Oguike: Biography by neloyah: 4:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
Icon79:
Good move. I am sure that they would improve if more Nigerians would learn to boycott Nollywood.

O pari

Lol true tho,but for my case,just let me drop it in peace grin The frustration and anger I vent on the production crew is enough to burn the CD sef.
Re: Chisom Oguike, Chidinma Oguike & Chinenye Oguike: Biography by Icon79(m): 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
Huh

Are you working in the industry? Are you a movie producer?

O pari

neloyah:

Lol true tho,but for my case,just let me drop it in peace grin The frustration and anger I vent on the production crew is enough to burn the CD sef.

1 Like

Re: Chisom Oguike, Chidinma Oguike & Chinenye Oguike: Biography by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
cute babies
Re: Chisom Oguike, Chidinma Oguike & Chinenye Oguike: Biography by dailystar: 10:02am On Feb 05, 2018
Read More About Child Actors Chisom Oguike, Chidinma Oguike & Chinenye Oguike Here:

http://dailymedia.com.ng/meet-nollywood-child-actors-chisom-oguike-chidinma-oguike-chinenye-oguike/
Re: Chisom Oguike, Chidinma Oguike & Chinenye Oguike: Biography by dailystar: 10:02am On Feb 05, 2018
dailystar:
Read More About Child Actors Chisom Oguike, Chidinma Oguike & Chinenye Oguike Here:

http://dailymedia.com.ng/meet-nollywood-child-actors-chisom-oguike-chidinma-oguike-chinenye-oguike/
Re: Chisom Oguike, Chidinma Oguike & Chinenye Oguike: Biography by Seanonaira(m): 2:04am On Jun 12, 2018
Photos: Meet this Nigerian young Actress & celebrity Chisom oguike : https://dailymedia.com.ng/photos-meet-this-nigerian-young-actress-celebrity-chisom-oguike/

Meet Nollywood Child Actors Chisom Oguike, Chidinma Oguike & Chinenye Oguike: https://dailymedia.com.ng/meet-three-3-pretty-talented-nollywood-kids-aka-the-oguikes-chidimma-oguike-chisom-oguike-and-chinwendu-oguike/

Meet Three (3) Pretty talented Nollywood kids Aka The oguike's : Chidimma Oguike, Chisom Oguike and Chinwendu Oguike: https://dailymedia.com.ng/meet-three-3-pretty-talented-nollywood-kids-aka-the-oguikes-chidimma-oguike-chisom-oguike-and-chinwendu-oguike/

Re: Chisom Oguike, Chidinma Oguike & Chinenye Oguike: Biography by Nobody: 10:01am On May 31, 2019
Gorgeous work!! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed / Picture Of Bill Gates' Car / Bishop David Oyedepo Embarrasses D'banj In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.