Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Rosy Meuer Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's Ex-husband With Shocking Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosy Meuer Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's Ex-husband With Shocking Pics (1869 Views)

Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures / IK Ogbonna Celebrates Tonto Dikeh On Her 34th Birthday / Speed Darlington Celebrates Tonto Dikeh With Weird Birthday Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rosy Meuer Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's Ex-husband With Shocking Pics by topskylinker(m): 12:09am On Dec 28, 2017
Husband- snatcher, Rosy Meurer is celebrating Tonto Dike's Ex- husband, Olakunle Churchill romantically as he added another year today.....

She wrote: "A Great king was born today! He brought nothing but joy to the world. He always takes his time to care, listen and understand the pains of others.

He makes a difference in the lives of people around him and that is why today I wish him nothing but a whole world of happiness now and always. I wish you good heath, long life, prosperity, endless blessings and open doors of opportunities. I pray God gives you all you deserve and much more... "

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the best of the best bosses ever, to a mentor, to a friend, to the most generous man I know and to a unique creation... @bigchurchhaven Thank God for adding another blessed year to your life.

May god continue to give you the wisdom to smoothly surmount all the challenges life brings you.

Have a blessed and joyous day.

�Whoop whoop !!! ������������������� ���#king #birthdayboy #birthdaychronicles #december27 #wedontplay #grace #birthdaywish #boss #friend #mentor #bigchurch #philanthropist #kindness #bigheart #family #bigchurchfoundation #thankgodforanotheryear #blessed #favored #everythingrosy #rosykisses �� #QueenOfAllQueens

source: http://topskylinkers..com.ng/2017/12/rosy-meuer-celebrates-tonto-dikehs-ex.html

Re: Rosy Meuer Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's Ex-husband With Shocking Pics by Bruno3000(m): 12:52am On Dec 28, 2017
Any wise fellow would knw this msg isnt coming frm d heart, but only meant to pepper someone... Stupit somebori.

8 Likes

Re: Rosy Meuer Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's Ex-husband With Shocking Pics by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 28, 2017
Bruno3000:
Any wise fellow would knw this msg isnt coming frm d heart, but only meant to pepper someone... Stupit somebori.
yea of course na, and dat stupid somebori is toto decay. embarassed

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rosy Meuer Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's Ex-husband With Shocking Pics by Mskrisx(f): 2:26am On Dec 28, 2017
Babe forget that ur shenanigan wey u dey put up. Me, u and Tonto know wetyn dey for the game.
Nne I’d advice u not to break the “Sis code.”
U know what I am saying Rose.
Re: Rosy Meuer Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's Ex-husband With Shocking Pics by stillwendy(f): 7:08am On Dec 28, 2017
What's with the overused and unnecessary hashtags for . #oh#look#i#know#how#to#use#the#hashtag#thing#too.

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meuer Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's Ex-husband With Shocking Pics by cstr1001: 8:02am On Dec 28, 2017
na only God know how many women dis guy don bang.

If you no get money, hide your face.
Re: Rosy Meuer Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's Ex-husband With Shocking Pics by Cessa0(f): 9:18am On Dec 28, 2017
stillwendy:
What's with the overused and unnecessary hashtags for . #oh#look#i#know#how#to#use#the#hashtag#thing#too.

hahahahaha

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Punishment This Lady Gave Her Cheating Boyfriend Will Make You Cry For Him / Bbnaija: "Leave Her Alone" - Voices Screamed As An Angry Mob Tried To Beat Cee-c / Meet Michael Boulos, The Nigerian Boyfriend Of Donald Trump's Daughter, Tiffany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.