Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,204 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident (36848 Views)

Jonathan Reacts To Allegations Of N300M Bribe From APC To Support David Lyon / Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident by babablogger: 8:20am On Dec 28, 2017
Only fani kayode isn't sympathetic
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident by koropotopoto: 8:22am On Dec 28, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:
Gej, unfortunately, all your puppies have already gone for thanksgiving. They are also having serious prayer session for yusuf Buhari to die.

However, some that prayed for his father to die have gone already and I'm pretty sure same will also be the case.

Wishing yusuf Buhari quick recovery.
[/s]
its like you're the new fun have been looking for since my friend omenka left wink

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident by chiefojiji(m): 8:22am On Dec 28, 2017
We're still praying for better life for citizens especially this season, now we will divert all prayers to Mr Yusuf Buhari that was bellefull with correct food and decided to go no where rather than to burn fuel wey people dey cue to get just to cruise around..... Well, wish u quick recovery. That's all I can pray, cus I still have a lot of things to pray on today, especially to see food chop today and to get good job as I be unemployed graduate....
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident by nomenclature(m): 8:23am On Dec 28, 2017
I SWEAR TO GOD,GOODLUCK DIDNT TYPE THIS HIMSELF
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident by Write2018: 8:23am On Dec 28, 2017
In my own capacity, I wish him quick recovery.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident by Threebear(m): 8:23am On Dec 28, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Gej, unfortunately, all your puppies have already gone for thanksgiving. They are also having serious prayer session for yusuf Buhari to die.

However, some that prayed for his father to die have gone already and I'm pretty sure same will also be the case.

Wishing yusuf Buhari quick recovery.
But some that prayed for his father to die are still alive and will outlive you, buhari and yusuf.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident by ipobarecriminals: 8:24am On Dec 28, 2017
yeyerolling:
some pple are happy about this accident chai
yes.Dem National Association of Bia.... PIGS/IDIOTS.Evil is the motto
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident by bs81(m): 8:27am On Dec 28, 2017
I have said it before and I will say it again. The more will keep politicizing, enthniczing and religioning everything in our polity, the more we keep on digging a big grave for us and our children yet unborn. I have been watching how the Hausas, Igbos and Yorubas in here detract from main issues by trivializing them with enthnic, religious, and political sentiments. GEJ has and gone. PMB has now come and will go someday. power is transcient. I wish the president's son quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident by uneeking(m): 8:27am On Dec 28, 2017
Well said, GEJ. You have continuously proved that you are above politics, race, et al. A good example of who leaders should be like in general. I honestly hope that others will learn to emulate your gestures. Nigerians are tired of OGBANJE RULERS. God Bless You and your family members as well as your well-wishers.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident by stuffs4me(m): 8:33am On Dec 28, 2017
Bad and irresponsible parenting from President Buhari.

I don't see why the President's son will be racing with his friends on government roads thereby putting the lives of other Nigerians at risk. The spoilt rich brat violated traffic laws and no one is even talking about that. Is Buhari's son above the law in Nigeria.

Yusuf Buhari is an irresponsible spoilt brat without a responsible upbringing.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident by globalview(m): 8:37am On Dec 28, 2017
GEJ. .. hope this statement is not targeted at gaining more political sympathy and wining more love for your dieing party...because when Tinubu lost his son there was no media report of you sending him condolence messages.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident by Flaghouse1: 8:37am On Dec 28, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

The problem with you Yorubas is nothing but Shallowness. To you Nigeria started in 1999.

Pre Republican era
First and only Governor General (Nnamdi Azikiwe)
First Speaker (Jaja Nwachukwu, Present day, Abia)
First President of the Senate (Nnamdi Azikiwe)

First Republic
First President (Nnamdi Azikiwe)
First President of the Senate (Nwafor Orizu)
First Acting President (Nwafor Orizu)
First Foreign Minister (Jaja Nwachukwu)
First GOC, NA (Aguiyi Ironsi)

Military Era
First Military Head of State (Aguiyi Ironsi)

Second Republic
First Vice President (Alex Ekwueme)
First Speaker (Ume Ezeoke)

Third Republic
We already know what happened here.

Fourth Republic (First 8 years)
First President (SW)
First Vice President (NE)
First Senate President (SE)
First Speaker (NW)

Note: The SW was just compensated with the Presidency because of the 3rd republic debacle. All parties were directed to field only SW, because in a liberalized election, Obasanjo cannot smell that seat. So this is an achievement for the SW, because their own preferred candidate, Olu Falae was roundly defeated. In essence, greater Nigeria imposed Obj on them. They were even allowed to that position as a result of other Nigerians benevolence and in 2003, Obj had to beg Atiku, his VP kneeling down to allow him complete his term.

Fourth Republic (Second administration)
President (NW)
Vice President (SS)
Senate President (MB)
Speaker (SW)
Deputy Speaker (SE)
Deputy SP (SE)

Note: SW was kicked out of the House after the first tenure. They were not allowed to complete their zoned 8 years. Tambuwal took from Bankole.

Fourth Republic (third Administration)
President (SS)
Vice President (NW)
Senate President (MB)
Speaker (NW)
Deputy Speaker (SE)
Deputy SP (SE)

Fourth Republic (fourth Administration)
President (NW)
VP (SW)
Senate President (MB)
Speaker (NE)
Deputy SP (SE)
Deputy Speaker (SW)

Note: VP is the only achievement of SW in the fourth Republic, a position they got by the benevolence of His Excellency, the President. When they tell tested theirpolitical clout and sophistication at the national level outside the benevolence of Northern backed political clout, they were roundly defeated for the position of SP and Speaker. For SE to get Deputy SP when they don't truly deserve it means they command greater clout and sophistication, and the North prefers Political Cooperation with the East than West.

Don't forget the 4th Republic is just 18 years. You don't expect all the 6 regions to produce President at once. 3 has done their part, 3 are yet to do theirs. When time comes, nobody will stop Igbo Presidency.

When it comes to politics at National level, SW are just crawling. They can't beat SE political records or ever catch up with them.

Well arranged analysis, are you a political analyst ?

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident by wyqay: 8:38am On Dec 28, 2017
get well soon
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident by Kadgum: 8:38am On Dec 28, 2017
A commendable one from GEJ
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident by wxyz1: 8:41am On Dec 28, 2017
Buhari is wicked and my bible says the wicked will not go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident by Mrmk(m): 8:42am On Dec 28, 2017
histemple:
As shared on his Facebook page.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1726129260770774&id=105479482835768
BLESSED ARE THE MERCIFUL FOR THEY TOO SHALL OBTAIN MERCY..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident by SouthEastFacts: 8:44am On Dec 28, 2017
Flaghouse1:

Well arranged analysis, are you a political analyst ?
Check my topics and find out.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident by Enemyofpeace: 8:47am On Dec 28, 2017
Crocodile prayers
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 28, 2017
Adaptation:
Unconditional love void of bitterness,political affiliation and religious fanaticism....
So BUHARI deserves LOVE now......abiiii

YeYe country......
Rain dey fall for everybody zinc

Someone who can't emit LOVE expecting LOVE
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident by coputa(m): 8:49am On Dec 28, 2017
victorazyvictor:
Our prayers should be LET THE WILL OF GOD BE DONE. Sometimes we Christians thwarts God's will with our selfish prayers. Moses watched while God dealt with Pharaoh.
Sometimes,man's wishes coincides with Gods will.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident by AGBORLU31PRINCE(m): 8:49am On Dec 28, 2017
Telling a man under a serious pains to smile is really a serious punishment.
It takes a merry heart to smile and even laugh audibly
At this time of economic woes someone is playing kpakpagolo why because he has nothing to think about while many Nigerians are suffering.
Anyways, i believe in Gej. Therefore, Let your prayer for Yusuf Buhari prevail
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident by victorazyvictor(m): 8:52am On Dec 28, 2017
coputa:
Sometimes,man's wishes coincides with Gods will.

Our ways and His is different just like heaven and earth is far appart.

He only respects his words and promises (call me i will answer, ask i will give) if not.......
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident by LionDeLeo: 8:53am On Dec 28, 2017
Threebear:

But some that prayed for his father to die are still alive and will outlive you, buhari and yusuf.
I don't pray for anyone to die as nothing can be more foolish, only Igbos do that. I will die when God decide, either before them or after, I can't say.

But certainly, the foolish Igbos prayed for Buhari to die, some of them have died on various circumstances ranging from inferno, accidents, murder etc.

Praying for anyone to die is just the height of foolishness. Celebrating calamities that befall others is even worse, and coincidentally, these are the common traits of ipob fools.

When calamities befall same fools, they will expect others to sympathise with them, tel me about poppyco.ck.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 28, 2017
victorazyvictor:
Our prayers should be LET THE WILL OF GOD BE DONE. Sometimes we Christians thwarts God's will with our selfish prayers. Moses watched while God dealt with Pharaoh.
So Buhari is now Pharaoh?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident by victorazyvictor(m): 8:54am On Dec 28, 2017
Luiz1:
So Buhari is now Pharaoh?

u says so grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident by Threebear(m): 8:56am On Dec 28, 2017
LionDeLeo:

I don't pray for anyone to die as nothing can be more foolish, only Igbos do that. I will die when God decide, either before them or after, I can't say.

But certainly, the foolish Igbos prayed for Buhari to die, some of them have died on various circumstances ranging from inferno, accidents, murder etc.

Praying for anyone to die is just the height of foolishness.
I know about 100 people that prayed for him to die, they are all alive. grin
Even the afonjas and dauda that didn't pray, most of them are dead too. From bomb blast, terrorism, flooding, juju, ritual, hunger and poverty.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident by LionDeLeo: 8:57am On Dec 28, 2017
Threebear:

I know about 100 people that prayed for him to die, they are all alive. grin
Even the afonjas and dauda that didn't pray, most of them are dead too. From bomb blast, terrorism, flooding, juju, ritual, hunger and poverty.
Okay, pray for him to die, then in your own case, pls live forever. Infact, I'm praying for you to live forever, you will not die by God grace, you will live for one trillion years, even if you are being sun dried due to old age.

Meanwhile, final decision lies with the Almighty.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 28, 2017
victorazyvictor:

u says so grin
Python is watching u.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident by eph12(m): 8:58am On Dec 28, 2017
A child should not suffer for the sins of his father
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident by coputa(m): 8:59am On Dec 28, 2017
globalview:
GEJ. .. hope this statement is not targeted at gaining more political sympathy and wining more love for your dieing party...because when Tinubu lost his son there was no media report of you sending him condolence messages.
GEJ and TINUBU are not on the same political pedestal.One is a true democrats while the other is stooge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Geo-political Breakdown Of The 2019 Presidential Election Results / IPOB Members Chased Ifeanyi Uba Out Of Court Premises In Abuja: Video / Saraki, Wike Meet In Porthacourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.