Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

#30billiongang Concert Kicks Start With Singer Nonso Amadi Opening The Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #30billiongang Concert Kicks Start With Singer Nonso Amadi Opening The Show (548 Views)

Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom / Uzo Edward To Wed Nonso Duru (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#30billiongang Concert Kicks Start With Singer Nonso Amadi Opening The Show by PcNnews(m): 1:05am On Dec 28, 2017
Live at Eko Hotel, #30billionGang concert just began , and Nonso Amadi is opening the show with his Hit track

See video of his performance here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7MlcMCdjC8

News by Joelsblog: https://joelsblog.com.ng/exclusive-30billionconcert-kicks-off-with-nonso-amadi-opening-the-show-photos-and-videos

Re: #30billiongang Concert Kicks Start With Singer Nonso Amadi Opening The Show by PcNnews(m): 1:13am On Dec 28, 2017
Cc: lalasticlala
Cc: Mynd44
Cc: Ishilove
Cc:MissyB3
Re: #30billiongang Concert Kicks Start With Singer Nonso Amadi Opening The Show by Cholls(m): 1:16am On Dec 28, 2017
my brother u sure say u dey this place at this time u know the person dey stage now....Nonsa wet Don sing tey tey for here...Wande coal tey tey
Re: #30billiongang Concert Kicks Start With Singer Nonso Amadi Opening The Show by PcNnews(m): 1:27am On Dec 28, 2017
Cholls:
my brother u sure say u dey this place at this time u know the person dey stage now....Nonsa wet Don sing tey tey for here...Wande coal tey tey

Its the one I recorded I will publish...I have got news sources elsewhere... We will post more after the show
Re: #30billiongang Concert Kicks Start With Singer Nonso Amadi Opening The Show by StrawberryGloss(f): 2:18am On Dec 28, 2017
But tonight you can call ma phone,
Tonight you can call me all night long,
Tonight just go all the way with me..... cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani's Son's 4th Birthday Shoot Is All Shades Of Cuteness (photos) / Hope All Is Well? Mercy Johnson Deletes All Her Husband’s Photos From Her Instag / Why Some Vvip's Were Not Happy At The 30billion Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.