Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

New York Baybay Nigerian Reunion ******UPDATE***** - Dating And Meet-up Zone (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / New York Baybay Nigerian Reunion ******UPDATE***** (10172 Views)

Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here / Where Are The Naija Girls In New York! / Searching for Cute Naijas in New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New York Baybay Nigerian Reunion ******UPDATE***** by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 07, 2010
na2day?:

i used koboko to chase them off NL cool cool cool cool u will thank me later grin grin grin grin
. .ahaha grin grin grin. and why should we thank you for that? tongue
Re: New York Baybay Nigerian Reunion ******UPDATE***** by na2day2(m): 12:38am On Jul 08, 2010
bawomolo:

you wicked o, what did the youngins do to you grin

well, one is overly overweight(abt 600lbs) the other one get too much muscles and we dont like extremes in nature tongue tongue

luizworld:

. .ahaha grin grin grin. and why should we thank you for that? tongue

simple, the forum is 600lbs lighter now tongue tongue tongue
Re: New York Baybay Nigerian Reunion ******UPDATE***** by bawomolo(m): 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2010
is ayettymama a pepsi orobo  cheesy

no wonder seun has some space to upgrade the forum
Re: New York Baybay Nigerian Reunion ******UPDATE***** by platinumnk(f): 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2010
I think Na2day tried to get at ayettty and she turned him down. tongue

Stop being a jerk angry
Re: New York Baybay Nigerian Reunion ******UPDATE***** by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2010
platinumnk:

All is cool and dandy wink
Im not on NL anymore though I came back to look for Some peeps

So Yeah,  . .

Met Ramsey Noah again on Monday Talked a bit this time, hes totally nice and open, told me some new projects hes working on
Got Stuck with Banky W and BasketMouth in an elevator totally funny people
Ini Edo is Gorgeous, I think i like her a lot more now, shes really nice cheesy
Nnenna from Americas Top Model was there
Got lots of pics.

I made a friend his name is Wale from the UK, a Comedian Performer that brought me lunch kiss

MI is super short and Banky acts like he's the next Jodeci lipsrsealed grin

AHH highlight of the day I met my luff Abekade cheesy kiss kiss kiss
Totally awesome girl and sexy as HELL kiss kiss kiss We had fun strolling around Brooklyn and Chinatown.
Rode the Subways and stuff tongue
Ate from a restaurant named Festac Grill . . . .  A+ Food kiss kiss kiss

Did i mention that Abekdade is sexy as hell  grin
And I was able to catch my flight from NYC in less than 30 mins shocked shocked
anyways that's all I remember now, And ill see you guys later wink

from platinum to platinumnamedropper cheesy
Re: New York Baybay Nigerian Reunion ******UPDATE***** by platinumnk(f): 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2010
Re: New York Baybay Nigerian Reunion ******UPDATE***** by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2010
plat platty cheesy how is it? wink Did Na2day come for that renunion? grin grin
Re: New York Baybay Nigerian Reunion ******UPDATE***** by platinumnk(f): 5:57pm On Jul 08, 2010
luizworld:

plat platty cheesy Did na2day come for that renunion grin grin
its funny I thought i saw someone that looked like na2day at the reunion at the bar in the club in brooklyn grin

I was gonna tap him and ask him if he was na2day but I thought again because he was looking at me like he was hungry so Im like that wouldn't be na2day because he wouldnt have to look at me like that lol grin grin grin grin
Re: New York Baybay Nigerian Reunion ******UPDATE***** by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2010
^^he was looking so hungry shocked shocked u would have asked him if he waz the one, you never can tell grin grin grin
Re: New York Baybay Nigerian Reunion ******UPDATE***** by platinumnk(f): 6:05pm On Jul 08, 2010
luizworld:

^^he was looking so hungry shocked shocked u would have asked him if he waz the one,  you never can tell grin grin grin

na  . . . na2day knows im cool people and he wouldnt have to stare at me like i was meat lipsrsealed

Ramsey when i chatted with him on Monday
and Bankey performing at the hotel
Re: New York Baybay Nigerian Reunion ******UPDATE***** by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2010
^ have you got M I performance? the short boy from jos tongue tongue tongue
Re: New York Baybay Nigerian Reunion ******UPDATE***** by platinumnk(f): 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2010
luizworld:

^ have you got M I performance? the short boy from jos tongue tongue tongue

MI performed at the Club and it was totally dark mehn, homeboy so dark lol grin

He did accept a award at the Gala night but I didnt snap a pic lol
Yes he is very short, but cool performance tho cheesy
Re: New York Baybay Nigerian Reunion ******UPDATE***** by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2010
Why you no snap am naa. angry  sad  grin thats my homeboy your calling dark and short oo grin grin grin seems you guys had so much fun. smiley
Re: New York Baybay Nigerian Reunion ******UPDATE***** by platinumnk(f): 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2010
luizworld:

Why you no snap am naa. angry  sad  grin thats my homeboy your calling dark and short oo grin grin grin seems you guys had so much fun. smiley

lol its my best way of describing him
the way he dressed reminded me of lil wayne - the tatoos and the dreads lol
but he cool tho

this is when i met ini edo on the elevator cool
Re: New York Baybay Nigerian Reunion ******UPDATE***** by platinumnk(f): 6:20pm On Jul 08, 2010
luizworld:
seems you guys had so much fun. smiley
actually the most fun I had was with abeke kiss
Re: New York Baybay Nigerian Reunion ******UPDATE***** by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2010
ini edo has sure slimmed down shocked shocked. .Used to be petite lipsrsealed
platinumnk:

actually the most fun I had was with abeke kiss
yes .what of my ayettymama tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: New York Baybay Nigerian Reunion ******UPDATE***** by platinumnk(f): 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2010
luizworld:

ini edo has sure slimmed down shocked shocked. .Used to be petite lipsrsealed yes .what of my ayettymama tongue tongue tongue tongue
lol i think she has bad photographers, she is slim pretty girl, cheesy
Re: New York Baybay Nigerian Reunion ******UPDATE***** by Odunnu: 6:33pm On Jul 08, 2010
platinumnk:

Met Ramsey Noah again on Monday Talked a bit this time, hes totally nice and open
I've met ths ur 'Mr nice' 2ce (close qtrz) and on both occassions,he wasnt a gentleman!
First,he slappd a girl at a café,he didnt evn knw who d gal was.
Next tym,he insultd a supposd fan.On both tyms,there were oda ways 2handle d stuff bt he felt being 'machoistic' was it.
Re: New York Baybay Nigerian Reunion ******UPDATE***** by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2010
^^ for real? shocked shocked
Re: New York Baybay Nigerian Reunion ******UPDATE***** by platinumnk(f): 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2010
ayetty traveled and couldnt make it but we talk so thats cool wink

Odunnu:

I've met ths your 'Mr nice' 2ce (close qtrz) and on both occassions,he wasnt a gentleman!
First,he slappd a girl at a café,he didnt evn knw who d gal was.
Next tym,he insultd a supposd fan.On both tyms,there were oda ways 2handle d stuff bt he felt being 'machoistic' was it.

really?  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
maybe because he was in Nigeria where there are zero reprecussions for actions lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
but I didnt see that side except when he told me that he was  married but he felt like he was married to every woman grin grin grin grin
he knows if he touch a woman in the US, he will never smell this side again grin grin grin
Re: New York Baybay Nigerian Reunion ******UPDATE***** by Odunnu: 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2010
The guy na real bagga!Whn he insultd hs 'supposd' fan,wel it kud be said 2b impulsive bt d act in GIL (dats the cafe)he kud hv avoided it completely.He lacks self ctrl.Datz my opinion!
Re: New York Baybay Nigerian Reunion ******UPDATE***** by platinumnk(f): 7:13pm On Jul 08, 2010
Odunnu:

The guy na real bagga!Whn he insultd hs 'supposd' fan,wel it kud be said 2b impulsive bt d act in GIL (dats the cafe)he kud hv avoided it completely.He lacks self ctrl.Datz my opinion!

what did he say? dang ! shocked
Re: New York Baybay Nigerian Reunion ******UPDATE***** by Odunnu: 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2010
Say 2who?d gurl in GIL abi hs fan?
Re: New York Baybay Nigerian Reunion ******UPDATE***** by 190: 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2010
angry angry!
Re: New York Baybay Nigerian Reunion ******UPDATE***** by na2day2(m): 12:07am On Jul 09, 2010
platinumnk:

I think Na2day tried to get at ayettty and she turned him down. tongue

Stop being a jerk angry

there are many ways to commit a painless suicide and trying to get at ayetty is not one of them lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: New York Baybay Nigerian Reunion ******UPDATE***** by Tigerlilly(f): 2:11am On Jul 12, 2010
ini edo lost weight smiley
Re: New York Baybay Nigerian Reunion ******UPDATE***** by na2day2(m): 2:36am On Jul 12, 2010
Tigerlilly:

ovularia, na u dey that pic 4 ur profile? shocked shocked shocked shocked have i ever told u that i love u? kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: New York Baybay Nigerian Reunion ******UPDATE***** by Nobody: 2:37am On Jul 12, 2010
^ehen, . .u don come again. .proffesin ur love for every NL female grin grin
Re: New York Baybay Nigerian Reunion ******UPDATE***** by na2day2(m): 2:55am On Jul 12, 2010
luizworld:

^ehen, . .u don come again. .proffesin your love for every NL female grin grin

u must have mistaken me for 190, this Tigerlilly is my only true love lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue tongue grin grin
Re: New York Baybay Nigerian Reunion ******UPDATE***** by chika98: 2:58am On Jul 12, 2010
na2day?:

ovularia, na u dey that pic 4 your profile? shocked shocked shocked shocked have i ever told u that i love u? kiss kiss kiss kiss

Her email is right there so go ahead and ping her. Also get ready to go back to Las Gidi to pay her a visit lipsrsealed
Re: New York Baybay Nigerian Reunion ******UPDATE***** by na2day2(m): 5:22am On Jul 12, 2010
chika98:

Her email is right there so go ahead and ping her. Also get ready to go back to Las Gidi to pay her a visit lipsrsealed

why go to lag when she can come visit me in my village in ekiti tongue tongue tongue
Re: New York Baybay Nigerian Reunion ******UPDATE***** by 190: 8:06am On Jul 12, 2010
Tigerlilly:

**Speechless** shocked
Beauty like this makes me go Gaga~
Hi sweets nice 2 meet u

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Sexy Ladys / Happy Birthday To ME And My Birthday Mates / A Dinner Invitation To HCH3COO ;d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.