Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Davido And Wizkid Perform Manya At #30BillionConcert (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Wizkid Perform Manya At #30BillionConcert (Video) (32444 Views)

Hot Girls Go Naked As Wizkid Perform His Love Song On Stage / Tekno Reveals His Big Cassava Has He Grooves To Wizkid Manya / Die Hard Wizkid Fan Recreates Manya Photo. How Would You Rate Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And Wizkid Perform Manya At #30BillionConcert (Video) by Joelsblog(m): 3:12am On Dec 28, 2017
Still on #30billionconcerts and its a very big hit,The whole place is blazing hot as Wizkid and Davido are seen performing Manya together on Stage.

Since the Long term beef is over any thing that concerns them is always on the headlines,just as Davido supported Wizkid on the day of his concert, so has Wizkid come to shut down the walls of #30billion concerts.

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pjxx0VPhrHs

News by Joel: https://joelsblog.com.ng/wizkid-davido-perform-manya-together-30billionconcerts/

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Wizkid Perform Manya At #30BillionConcert (Video) by koolaid87: 3:16am On Dec 28, 2017
Land not for sale

Modified:

Thanks Op!

Firstly, God bless our 9ja artists.

I dedicate this ftc to my beautiful ladokite sister that never made it home from serving her country. cry And to the rest of the hommies we lost

A se odun ayo ooo

10 Likes

Re: Davido And Wizkid Perform Manya At #30BillionConcert (Video) by Joelsblog(m): 3:20am On Dec 28, 2017
See Another Performance of Wizkid and Davido at #30billionconcerts:

https://youtu.be/vIROv0STeDE

Also watch Solid Star performing at #30billionconcerts:

https://youtu.be/ytr6CHUPQw4
Re: Davido And Wizkid Perform Manya At #30BillionConcert (Video) by MrHistorian: 6:33am On Dec 28, 2017
My music headset gives me enough music satisfaction than for me to go to a show where I risk been robbed and be shouting up and down.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Wizkid Perform Manya At #30BillionConcert (Video) by anochuko01(m): 6:34am On Dec 28, 2017
land for rent
Re: Davido And Wizkid Perform Manya At #30BillionConcert (Video) by directonpc(m): 6:35am On Dec 28, 2017
This is news?
Re: Davido And Wizkid Perform Manya At #30BillionConcert (Video) by Ncanpresident(m): 6:35am On Dec 28, 2017
Yorubas always make us proud

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Wizkid Perform Manya At #30BillionConcert (Video) by opeyemi100(m): 6:35am On Dec 28, 2017
Booked
Re: Davido And Wizkid Perform Manya At #30BillionConcert (Video) by Uyiii: 6:35am On Dec 28, 2017
this is awesome, we should encourage progress and their collabo will be bomb!!!
to think there's a grown up twins out there still forming irreconcilable baffles me. I pray they receive sense as we climax the year.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Wizkid Perform Manya At #30BillionConcert (Video) by psalmhorah(m): 6:36am On Dec 28, 2017
nice 1
Re: Davido And Wizkid Perform Manya At #30BillionConcert (Video) by gudnex22(m): 6:36am On Dec 28, 2017
You mean perform together in the other room?

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Wizkid Perform Manya At #30BillionConcert (Video) by mccoy47(m): 6:36am On Dec 28, 2017
Ok, people wey don chop bellefull
[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Wizkid Perform Manya At #30BillionConcert (Video) by RichiB(m): 6:37am On Dec 28, 2017
This land is not for sale..!
Re: Davido And Wizkid Perform Manya At #30BillionConcert (Video) by zeusdgrt(m): 6:37am On Dec 28, 2017
And so?
Re: Davido And Wizkid Perform Manya At #30BillionConcert (Video) by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:38am On Dec 28, 2017
Known this would happen before, fake fight every where but some mumu bro they always carry everything for head, just like the politicians who fought under political party publicity but secretly seats behind together to share loots, the masses have suffered but God deliver them

Kudos to you guys

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Wizkid Perform Manya At #30BillionConcert (Video) by ibkgab001: 6:39am On Dec 28, 2017
No be news now;

Pastor faking it for follower
Politicians faking it for their citizens
Police faking it for all of us
Musicians faking it for their fans

So not a news what so ever

Happy new year in Advance NwaAmaikpe your comment is what we need now thanks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Wizkid Perform Manya At #30BillionConcert (Video) by bigerboy200: 6:39am On Dec 28, 2017
Lol..and the way fans were fighting over these two, one would think they don't listen to the hits of their rivals���..
Re: Davido And Wizkid Perform Manya At #30BillionConcert (Video) by Jodeci25(m): 6:40am On Dec 28, 2017
Howcome the poster is always at the back? I couldnt even see anything except moving crowd..please next time stay in the front and capture everything for us......but this Manya song is my song of the year no doubt

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Wizkid Perform Manya At #30BillionConcert (Video) by pointstores(m): 6:40am On Dec 28, 2017
Nice one
Re: Davido And Wizkid Perform Manya At #30BillionConcert (Video) by mikejj(m): 6:40am On Dec 28, 2017
grin since when i started giving ears to this tiv girl greetings,i dont understand my system again o

1 Like

Re: Davido And Wizkid Perform Manya At #30BillionConcert (Video) by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 28, 2017
Yay!!!, I honestly wished to have attended this show for real. But where i wan tell my papa say i dey go? angry Na dat outside i go sleep till new year.

Having a disciplinarian as a father is somehow boring. At times i really wish i was a bad girl that can go out anytime and come back anytime i feel like without any restrictions.

Good to see wizzy and davido perform together at the show. Now i can go to bed and get some good sleep.

8 Likes

Re: Davido And Wizkid Perform Manya At #30BillionConcert (Video) by Abdulazeez007(m): 6:40am On Dec 28, 2017
So those people trapped outside just waaste tfare go VI and were denied entry..........
Re: Davido And Wizkid Perform Manya At #30BillionConcert (Video) by BizBayo: 6:47am On Dec 28, 2017
Great!
Re: Davido And Wizkid Perform Manya At #30BillionConcert (Video) by slawomir: 6:52am On Dec 28, 2017
ok
Re: Davido And Wizkid Perform Manya At #30BillionConcert (Video) by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 28, 2017
Nice one, shame to all those grandma and grandpa fighting dirty over this kids issues
Re: Davido And Wizkid Perform Manya At #30BillionConcert (Video) by Josdino(m): 6:54am On Dec 28, 2017
folakemigeh:
Yay!!!, I honestly wished to have attended this show for real. But where i wan tell my papa say i dey go? angry Na dat outside i go sleep till new year.

Having a disciplinarian as a father is somehow boring. At times i really wish i was a bad girl that can go out anytime and come back anytime i feel like without any restrictions.

Good to see wizzy and davido perform together at the show. Now i can go to bed and get some good sleep.

find way marry

5 Likes

Re: Davido And Wizkid Perform Manya At #30BillionConcert (Video) by ayoxx69(m): 6:55am On Dec 28, 2017
folakemigeh:

When you finally become a mother, you'll understand why your parent is trying to be protective, as you'll then understand he really loves you. You'll surely overprotect your children because you'll assume they have same wild thoughts as yours.

8 Likes

Re: Davido And Wizkid Perform Manya At #30BillionConcert (Video) by Dreydoe(m): 6:59am On Dec 28, 2017
folakemigeh:

you better thank your stars you got a father that's looking after you, some don't. Moreover going out around that's time is never ideal for you as a lady.. A lot of bad things go on in the cover of the night and am talking both spiritual and physical.... But hey you only live once, if you must next time -pray hard plus make sure your security is topnotch then go have your fun but not too much fun lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From The Funeral Ceremony Of Singer, Nomoreloss / Beverly Osu Celebrates 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Omoni Oboli And Her 3 Sons Step Out Together (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.