Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Mo'hits Records Reunion & Performed At Davido '30 Billion Concert' (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo'hits Records Reunion & Performed At Davido '30 Billion Concert' (video) (40919 Views)

Defunct Mo'Hits Artistes Reunite At D’banj’s 40th Birthday Party / Don Jazzy Shares Backstage Photos With Mo'hits All-star Crew After Performance! / Toolz Criticizes Davido's 30 Billion Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mo'hits Records Reunion & Performed At Davido '30 Billion Concert' (video) by iykomo666(m): 6:43am On Dec 28, 2017
when are they going to reunite the square brothers for us
Re: Mo'hits Records Reunion & Performed At Davido '30 Billion Concert' (video) by hezy4real01(m): 6:44am On Dec 28, 2017
Am loving the spirit of sportsmanship in the music industry now! Good one guys
Re: Mo'hits Records Reunion & Performed At Davido '30 Billion Concert' (video) by dahunsy(f): 6:47am On Dec 28, 2017
tomtyte02:

How much they wan collect? OBO will pay them in cash if they want. Don and d'banj might perform for free though.
Free ke? shocked shocked be like say u no sabi showbiz....even Eeedris Abdukareem will not perform for free to resurrect his decayed career

5 Likes

Re: Mo'hits Records Reunion & Performed At Davido '30 Billion Concert' (video) by gud2lukat: 6:52am On Dec 28, 2017
Hi, I'm a writer. How do we connect?

Write2018:
2017 ends peacefully for Nigerian artists, I'm very pleased at this development.

If you're a writer or your friends, send me a message.
Re: Mo'hits Records Reunion & Performed At Davido '30 Billion Concert' (video) by Megatrix: 6:56am On Dec 28, 2017
gafar1972:
I think mo'hits should get bck together while korede can help them to sweep the studio..dija should help with the plates while tiwa can do back up Singer..reekado can help with the cleaning of instrument they will sure learn alot of things....but hold on ohh how can I tell my children that wande coal was one of the best musician of our time but the stats does not support so
Which of those mohits artiste are as hot as tiwa and reekado right now? It will be the other way round. Mohits will be the ones sweeping studio and doing back up

1 Like

Re: Mo'hits Records Reunion & Performed At Davido '30 Billion Concert' (video) by Blonchilli(m): 7:03am On Dec 28, 2017
ajasa4link:
They were all shouting and jumping . Shout out to those who left the comfort of their home in the middle of the night to be shout at instead enjoying live performance grin

Like Yorubas will say; Ẹku karaoke ó!
That's the only thing Nigerian musicians know how to do live on stage grin Shout and jump. They'll leave song they're supposed to sing and be shouting 'Everybody come on! Say yeah!' and be throwing mic at the crowd.

2 Likes

Re: Mo'hits Records Reunion & Performed At Davido '30 Billion Concert' (video) by zonax(m): 7:04am On Dec 28, 2017
David.nice one
Re: Mo'hits Records Reunion & Performed At Davido '30 Billion Concert' (video) by Truflexunits(m): 7:05am On Dec 28, 2017
Hope they performed my favorite hit of all time....PERE.

1 Like

Re: Mo'hits Records Reunion & Performed At Davido '30 Billion Concert' (video) by Eberex(m): 7:11am On Dec 28, 2017
Which one be all this news about the concert. People are not interested, can't you see the number of comments ni?
Re: Mo'hits Records Reunion & Performed At Davido '30 Billion Concert' (video) by ajasa4link: 7:13am On Dec 28, 2017
grin grin grin The exercise and punishment wey dem no gree do for secondary school na im Davido dey give dem. Look at the brighter side, the fat ones will lose weight grin
Blonchilli:

That's the only thing Nigerian musicians know how to do live on stage grin Shout and jump. They'll leave song they're supposed to sing and be shouting 'Everybody come on! Say yeah!' and be throwing mic at the crowd.

1 Like

Re: Mo'hits Records Reunion & Performed At Davido '30 Billion Concert' (video) by xreal: 7:16am On Dec 28, 2017
v4victor:

Shatap if u no get MB to use watch the video.

Actually, na fuel I no get....as light no dey.
Re: Mo'hits Records Reunion & Performed At Davido '30 Billion Concert' (video) by enemmo(f): 7:18am On Dec 28, 2017
ajasa4link:
grin grin grin The exercise and punishment wey dem no gree do for secondary school na im Davido dey give dem. Look at the brighter side, the fat ones will lose weight grin

So funny...but true
Re: Mo'hits Records Reunion & Performed At Davido '30 Billion Concert' (video) by biodunjazz1: 7:32am On Dec 28, 2017
Guysssss many would doubt this just like my niggaz, I reserve dia names .lol... we all know about it together but just two of us got paid for ordinary viewing websites.. now my other niggaz wanna learn...lol.. that's life ...

check my signature and share ur own testimony
Re: Mo'hits Records Reunion & Performed At Davido '30 Billion Concert' (video) by gare(f): 7:40am On Dec 28, 2017
xreal:

Oh, as I no see am for the short video.

That's very good.

YOU DEY FOLLOW PEOPLE THAT WENT TO THE SHOW THEY ARGUE. SO ALL YOUR HOT BODY IS BASED ON SHORT VIDEO, SEE YOUR LIFE

2 Likes

Re: Mo'hits Records Reunion & Performed At Davido '30 Billion Concert' (video) by xreal: 7:43am On Dec 28, 2017
gare:

YOU DEY FOLLOW PEOPLE THAT WENT TO THE SHOW THEY ARGUE. SO ALL YOUR HOT BODY IS BASED ON SHORT VIDEO, SEE YOUR LIFE

You sef follow go the show?
Re: Mo'hits Records Reunion & Performed At Davido '30 Billion Concert' (video) by PunditAfrica(m): 7:44am On Dec 28, 2017
Write2018:
2017 ends peacefully for Nigerian artists, I'm very pleased at this development.

What about writing?
Re: Mo'hits Records Reunion & Performed At Davido '30 Billion Concert' (video) by ObaKlaz: 7:49am On Dec 28, 2017
Awoo88:

Especially that don Jazzy of a guy. For him to seen performing with dbang, he must have been paid what the rest might be getting
*Yawns*
Re: Mo'hits Records Reunion & Performed At Davido '30 Billion Concert' (video) by SirLakes: 7:53am On Dec 28, 2017
strangest:
Okay seen... Wande, need to be rubbing kream
Bleaching cream abi cheesy

Bet how you take know say e no dey rub
Re: Mo'hits Records Reunion & Performed At Davido '30 Billion Concert' (video) by gare(f): 7:53am On Dec 28, 2017
xreal:

You sef follow go the show?

I know go, but I respect myself, buy you just they show yourself, guy focus

3 Likes

Re: Mo'hits Records Reunion & Performed At Davido '30 Billion Concert' (video) by xreal: 8:06am On Dec 28, 2017
gare:

I know go, but I respect myself, buy you just they show yourself, guy focus

Ur talk con plenty pass those wey dey there sef.
Re: Mo'hits Records Reunion & Performed At Davido '30 Billion Concert' (video) by Fxwarrior: 8:07am On Dec 28, 2017
xreal:

Oh, as I no see am for the short video.

That's very good.

People wey go show dey talkn you wey dey watch video clip wan chook mouth abi

1 Like

Re: Mo'hits Records Reunion & Performed At Davido '30 Billion Concert' (video) by gare(f): 8:08am On Dec 28, 2017
xreal:

Ur talk con plenty pass those wey dey there sef.

no carry this habit enter next year, try leave here for 2017
Re: Mo'hits Records Reunion & Performed At Davido '30 Billion Concert' (video) by xreal: 8:16am On Dec 28, 2017
Fxwarrior:

People wey go show dey talkn you wey dey watch video clip wan chook mouth abi

Make una leave me alone naa.
I no get fuel to go the show, no fuel to on gen.
I no see D'banj for the video clip wey I watch.

Abeg no crucify me naa.
[img]https://media1./images/39422577842c0b889f60c9bd309dbcb6/tenor.gif?itemid=7846298[/img]
Re: Mo'hits Records Reunion & Performed At Davido '30 Billion Concert' (video) by xreal: 8:17am On Dec 28, 2017
gare:

no carry this habit enter next year, try leave here for 2017

Oga!
Which habit naa?
Re: Mo'hits Records Reunion & Performed At Davido '30 Billion Concert' (video) by adakoleagbenu: 8:30am On Dec 28, 2017
ajasa4link:
They were all shouting and jumping . Shout out to those who left the comfort of their home in the middle of the night to be shout at instead enjoying live performance grin

Like Yorubas will say; Ẹku karaoke ó!

Lolll pity d ears of concert goers in Nigeria
Re: Mo'hits Records Reunion & Performed At Davido '30 Billion Concert' (video) by Blonchilli(m): 8:38am On Dec 28, 2017
ajasa4link:
The fat ones will loose weight

Re: Mo'hits Records Reunion & Performed At Davido '30 Billion Concert' (video) by Tobycharles: 8:38am On Dec 28, 2017
gafar1972:
I think mo'hits should get bck together while korede can help them to sweep the studio..dija should help with the plates while tiwa can do back up Singer..reekado can help with the cleaning of instrument they will sure learn alot of things....but hold on ohh how can I tell my children that wande coal was one of the best musician of our time but the stats does not support so

The dude is lucidly underrated, likewise kiss daniel... Those guys r unarguably exceptional
Re: Mo'hits Records Reunion & Performed At Davido '30 Billion Concert' (video) by Ibukunoluwa01: 9:11am On Dec 28, 2017
Re: Mo'hits Records Reunion & Performed At Davido '30 Billion Concert' (video) by DaBillionnaire: 10:42am On Dec 28, 2017
Damarislopez:
I was there

Where?
Re: Mo'hits Records Reunion & Performed At Davido '30 Billion Concert' (video) by oblaak(m): 11:16am On Dec 28, 2017
Write2018:

What do you want to write about? I literally write anything
Re: Mo'hits Records Reunion & Performed At Davido '30 Billion Concert' (video) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. / I Go Dye Arrived Benin City In Style For His Sold Out Show On Easter Sunday / Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Baring Gown To Said Balogun 50th Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.