Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Davido Brings His Daughter Imade On Stage At His Show (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Brings His Daughter Imade On Stage At His Show (photo) (57475 Views)

Wizkid, Burna Boy Link Up At Dior Fashion Show (Photo, Video) / Davido Celebrates Imade On Her 6th Birthday (Photos) / Gifty's Outfit To #BBNaija 2018 Opening Show (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Brings His Daughter Imade On Stage At His Show (photo) by honortee: 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
Leverageisback:
sad the pikin no even fine sef
But her daddy's pocket is fine. "Owo ni koko"
Re: Davido Brings His Daughter Imade On Stage At His Show (photo) by Rejoice5000(f): 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
@wizkid and Davido should leave the innocent kids out of their show:
Re: Davido Brings His Daughter Imade On Stage At His Show (photo) by Leverageisback(m): 1:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
honortee:

But her daddy's pocket is fine. "Owo ni koko"
Guy you bad o you no fit even pretend like say the pikin fine small
Re: Davido Brings His Daughter Imade On Stage At His Show (photo) by freeman95(m): 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
He's not even ashamed of himself to bring a child born out of wedlock to the stage.......

Cos he's not stupid

And he's a real man.. Go and reverse the show and kidnap the girl na
Re: Davido Brings His Daughter Imade On Stage At His Show (photo) by Nwaoma198(f): 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
Bad belle show me ur pikin
Leverageisback:
sad the qpikin no even fine sef
Re: Davido Brings His Daughter Imade On Stage At His Show (photo) by Leverageisback(m): 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
Nwaoma198:
Bad belle show me ur pikin

Re: Davido Brings His Daughter Imade On Stage At His Show (photo) by selfmadeboss: 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
Child Abuse. After all the oloshos there cast their olosho spirit into the innocent girl. Una go start to invite tb Joshua to come cast demons when she start fu grin cool shocked sadcking upandan At 15years

1 Like

Re: Davido Brings His Daughter Imade On Stage At His Show (photo) by Nwaoma198(f): 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
Ur niece thank God for bringing her[quote author=Leverageisback post=63682903][/quote]
Re: Davido Brings His Daughter Imade On Stage At His Show (photo) by Leverageisback(m): 1:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
Nwaoma198:
Ur niece thank God for bringing her

What ever floats your boat buddie

Na so eveezy went as far as lying that my dog is not my own grin without backup for his lie
Re: Davido Brings His Daughter Imade On Stage At His Show (photo) by kelvinlil(m): 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2017
he perform not for long yep i was in the show live the guy look exhausted from the beginning of the show,davido dnt rest from the beginning of his 30 billion tour he has not being resting having show almost everyday.if u observe he was not even jumping has he use to do but the endpoint if the show was great #mohitback
Re: Davido Brings His Daughter Imade On Stage At His Show (photo) by OliveCynosure(f): 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
He's not even ashamed of himself to bring a child born out of wedlock to the stage.......

Madam park well abeg
Re: Davido Brings His Daughter Imade On Stage At His Show (photo) by Awoo88: 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Nigerians celebrate nonsense.

This is not how a concert should look like..

Go see American musician and see the difference between a real concert and Fake concert.

You pack up to 20 acts to sing on stage and then you spend 30 minutes on stage..

That is not how a concert should look like ...

A concert was suppose to be about you giving out electric and energetic performance to your fans without interruption..

You performing for hours non stop thereby giving fans satisfaction..

You all should go watch Any concert by America celebs and discover that, they invite nothing more than two musicians on stage..

The rest nights is all about them..

Even people like Beyonce, rihana or Chris brown invites no musician on stage..
Have you Coachella concert by Dr dre
Re: Davido Brings His Daughter Imade On Stage At His Show (photo) by arthurflex(m): 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:

You were the same person begging wizkid for a date, your bad Belle dey give Buhari ear problem
Re: Davido Brings His Daughter Imade On Stage At His Show (photo) by Sabiboii17(m): 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
We u keep quiet dia
Re: Davido Brings His Daughter Imade On Stage At His Show (photo) by Ibukunoluwa01: 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
Re: Davido Brings His Daughter Imade On Stage At His Show (photo) by zolapower: 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
philcz:
angry This new found love between Davido and Wizkid is boring. Music and beefs are inseparable. Ask Nas and Jay Z, Tu Pac and Biggy, Nikky and Remy Ma, Taylor Swift and Katy Perry.

Even the retired once self (Dionne warwick & Aretha Franklin) this are renowned mother soul in there respective field .
Re: Davido Brings His Daughter Imade On Stage At His Show (photo) by winnah(f): 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:

you they like person wey them born out of wedlock.
be honest are u not a product of wedlock.

I know you, your a product of wedlock that's why your always ashamed of who you really are.

wedlock or no wedlock who cares(am not saying its good)
but mind your business no offense
Re: Davido Brings His Daughter Imade On Stage At His Show (photo) by Mccullum: 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
DrinkLimca:

Go see American musician and see the difference between a real concert and Fake concert.

You pack up to 20 acts to sing on stage and then you spend 30 minutes on stage..

A concert was suppose to be about you giving out electric and energetic performance to your fans without interruption..

You all should go watch Any concert by America celebs and discover that, they invite nothing more than two musicians on stage..

Even people like Beyonce, rihana or Chris brown invites no musician on stage..

It is not compulsory to imitate American artists, this is Nigeria, it's definitely done on our own ways, that's fantastic because it's beauty of identifying our own style of individual musical concert
Re: Davido Brings His Daughter Imade On Stage At His Show (photo) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
sirBLUNT:
goodmoney..
blunt how are u doing,dear?hapie new year in addy,3 days to go!
Re: Davido Brings His Daughter Imade On Stage At His Show (photo) by sirBLUNT: 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
Preetiex:
blunt how are u doing,dear?hapie new year in addy,3 days to go!
yes oo can't wait oo how are you doing...your line seems to be unreachable
Re: Davido Brings His Daughter Imade On Stage At His Show (photo) by Eveezy(m): 5:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
Leverageisback:

pele o smart nigga wey dey lie without backup, no be your fault though i guess thats how your father engages people in conversations

OYO STATE oya begin dey apologize

yea just like your father outgrew lying without proof i guess there is hope for you

oponu its a female shei them dey use female do stud again abi dog don dey turn lesbian? bloody loser go and manage the malnourished garbage that they cunned your empty head into buying and stop trying to discredit people to make yourself feel good
It's a good thing u ve said ur location now. You had better keep quiet ND apologize to me nw cos all ur statements about that dog is absolutely wrong.
1) that said dog is not anywhere close to Oyo state, it's in lagos.
2) that particular dog is a male, the owner has two, a male and a female
3) I requested for dt dog for stud service, so if u knew wat u were saying u would know
4) that dog is a long coated straight bk gsd, nt chubby bt looks good, I will nt lie abt dt cos I personally chose dt dog as my stud
5) I have so many pictures of that dog ND it's counterpart, including puppies from their litter

Don't let it go beyond dis bro,(am still calling u bro) cos I do not want to escalate dis issue. Simply apologize ND move on. You know u re wrong, don't do dis do urself
Re: Davido Brings His Daughter Imade On Stage At His Show (photo) by krushdripper(m): 5:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
Nigeria is so disgusting.. damn
Re: Davido Brings His Daughter Imade On Stage At His Show (photo) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
sirBLUNT:
yes oo can't wait oo how are you doing...your line seems to be unreachable
na network
Re: Davido Brings His Daughter Imade On Stage At His Show (photo) by sarkice(m): 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
cus he is nt broke like u
Re: Davido Brings His Daughter Imade On Stage At His Show (photo) by Taopheequat(f): 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
is it your. wedlock or your child? evil goat.......
Re: Davido Brings His Daughter Imade On Stage At His Show (photo) by Liftme(f): 11:25pm On Dec 28, 2017

Even people like Beyonce, rihana or Chris brown invites no musician on stage..[/b][/quote]
God bless you
Re: Davido Brings His Daughter Imade On Stage At His Show (photo) by grandstar(m): 11:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
He's not even ashamed of himself to bring oa child born out of wedlock to the stage.......

Is it the girls fault? My friend who barely knew his father would respect Davido.

We should stop judging. If youve had sex outside marriage, you're no better before.

And if father priest should beat those who came late for service, what of those wey no come?

If you condemn him for being proud of a love child, what of those who aborted theirs?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Tells Fan: "I'm Not Fat, I Just Have A Well Rounded Booty" / Halima Abubakar Goes Braless, Flaunts Her Nipples And Curves In Tight Dress / Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.