Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Toke Makinwa Still Calling Out Her 'judas' Ex- Husband [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Still Calling Out Her 'judas' Ex- Husband [PICS] (1357 Views)

Twitter Slams MI Abaga For Calling Out Akon For Referring To Wizkid As “lil bro / Alex Says She's Got No Fight With Nina, But Nina Is Still Calling Her Out / Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Still Calling Out Her 'judas' Ex- Husband [PICS] by TunezMedia: 8:46am On Dec 28, 2017
Toke is not done riding on the wave of her lost marriage despite writing a best seller from her marital experience. She has been dragging Maje, her ex husband at any given opportunity and now she has started referring to him as the Judas who caused a major change in her life.

See posts as shared on her social story below...

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2017/12/toke-makinwa-still-calling-out-her-ex.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Toke Makinwa Still Calling Out Her 'judas' Ex- Husband [PICS] by sinaj(f): 8:49am On Dec 28, 2017
She is filled with pain, regret and jealousy. This is the only way she can let it out.

The Maje guy has even moved on.

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Still Calling Out Her 'judas' Ex- Husband [PICS] by dammytosh: 8:50am On Dec 28, 2017
sinaj:
She is filled with pain, regret and jealousy. This is the only way she can let it out.

The Maje guy has even moved on.

Dt guy no send her at all. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Still Calling Out Her 'judas' Ex- Husband [PICS] by amzee(m): 8:50am On Dec 28, 2017
Aunty Toke I am still single,i can help you to oil your engine.

Izz ma work

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Still Calling Out Her 'judas' Ex- Husband [PICS] by Uniqueness01(f): 8:59am On Dec 28, 2017
Toke dear! I thought you've moved on?

To think you are doing well for yourself cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Still Calling Out Her 'judas' Ex- Husband [PICS] by sinaj(f): 9:22am On Dec 28, 2017
dammytosh:

Dt guy no send her at all. grin grin
I just like the way he kept quiet all through the dirty saga.

He doesnt have her time at all.
Re: Toke Makinwa Still Calling Out Her 'judas' Ex- Husband [PICS] by def111(m): 9:26am On Dec 28, 2017
The pain still gone on... She can't move on. The damages the guy done in her pussy can't be replace
Re: Toke Makinwa Still Calling Out Her 'judas' Ex- Husband [PICS] by GraGra247(m): 9:27am On Dec 28, 2017
So now people should see dark and evil men/women and embrace them wholeheartedly.

You're lucky you escaped with your life. 90% women didn't live to tell their own story and you are busy ranting that darkness was a gift.
Re: Toke Makinwa Still Calling Out Her 'judas' Ex- Husband [PICS] by GraGra247(m): 9:28am On Dec 28, 2017
amzee:
Aunty Toke I am still single,i can help you to oil your engine.

Izz ma work

No
, according to the news, she likes billionaire elderly men.

Na news talk oh, no be me talk.
Re: Toke Makinwa Still Calling Out Her 'judas' Ex- Husband [PICS] by amzee(m): 9:46am On Dec 28, 2017
GraGra247:

No , according to the news, she likes billionaire elderly men.
Na news talk oh, no be me talk.
I am a future billionaire. Younger guys are good in oiling older women's engine.
Re: Toke Makinwa Still Calling Out Her 'judas' Ex- Husband [PICS] by Tamarapetty(f): 11:05am On Dec 28, 2017
undecided this one can't let go. tchew

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Still Calling Out Her 'judas' Ex- Husband [PICS] by Donjazzy12(m): 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
TunezMedia:

Toke is not done riding on the wave of her lost marriage despite writing a best seller from her marital experience. She has been dragging Maje, her ex husband at any given opportunity and now she has started referring to him as the Judas who caused a major change in her life.

See posts as shared on her social story below...

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2017/12/toke-makinwa-still-calling-out-her-ex.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3
I just love Maje. He is so mature. Not one single response to that barren shrivelled miserable worm!
Re: Toke Makinwa Still Calling Out Her 'judas' Ex- Husband [PICS] by Foodforthought: 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
Too emotional... why advise us? let her advise herself
Re: Toke Makinwa Still Calling Out Her 'judas' Ex- Husband [PICS] by Preca(f): 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Ajanigo Simeon Looking Good After Child Birth [PICS] / Trendy Grandpa Rocks Replica Of The Famous ‘ebuka Agbada’ / 'Get Yourself A David''-davido Says As He Continues To Splurge On His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.