Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident (25891 Views)

Photo Of Ekweremadu As He Arrives Nigeria From Germany After IPOB Attack / Where IPOB Kept Ekweremadu's Cap In Germany After They Tore His Dress (photo / Sule Lamido And Son, Mustapha In Germany After Travel Ban Was Lifted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by fergusen: 11:59am On Dec 28, 2017
shocked sad
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:59am On Dec 28, 2017
I pray he became vegetable like his father in London mortuary, Sudanese jubril , buhari double is trying so hard to wipe Muhammadu buhari linage out of existence, let them feel the pain of ordinary Nigerians... Ndia ara

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by xynerise: 11:59am On Dec 28, 2017
Typical Nigerian Politician....

It just won't stop
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by Bede2u(m): 12:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
Buhari has no integrity (BBC 2015)

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by Funkybabee(f): 12:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
So na only one son buhari have...

Ehayah!!!!
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by hucienda: 12:01pm On Dec 28, 2017
What a shame.
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by Awoleesu(m): 12:01pm On Dec 28, 2017
As expected!
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by Frank3n2(m): 12:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
Na cos him see fuel to use race na.. Anyhow let what will happen happen..

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by jonnytad(m): 12:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
Wat do you mean by 'the cable can report'
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by fiyin47(m): 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
ajepako:
Like seriously?

This is a clear indication that there are bigger animals in the animal kingdom

I am not against the boy getting a decent treatment for his speed-induced accident but l just wonder who is going to bear the brunt of the treatment... The tax of the impoverished masses of course..

We should ask ourselves, how many Nigerians including those who supported this government with their blood can afford the exorbitant price of petrol, much less embark on a speed-binge and get to be flown abroad for a self-inflicted injury?

Our ruling class should be aware of Yoruba adage : bi a se bi eru la se bi omo (meaning, whether you are freeborn or slave, we were birthed the same way)

I'm not even going to start on the number of pregnant women who could not afford ante natal care, or the terminally sick Who could not even afford a decent bed..

Imagine the number of Nigerians who are unable to spend time with their families in their hometowns due to fuel scarcity?

Now we have to cough out money to treat the president's son..

O daa be

You have said it all sister

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by agarawu23(m): 12:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
I knew they will fly him abroad cos they don't trust our home doctors. Cursed nation angry

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by cuba62(m): 12:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
I don't even know why this contraception is called a country

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by Sundayvictor0(m): 12:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
Saaruman:
I will not treat my children better than Nigerians. - buhari vegetable.

48hrs later
News Flash: Buhari to fly his son abroad for medical treatment.

Man of Intergreedy indeed.
Buharry gt no joy at all

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by fatymore(f): 12:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
We know bef4
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by Mekanus(m): 12:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
Mtcheew! Yeye aboki Fulani herdsman go dy do fast and furious with power bike and they now want to waste our money to go treat him abroad. Motherfuckers. Buhari thunder fire you and your son dia.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by GavelSlam: 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
Mere speculations.

He hasn't been flown abroad.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by parizzz: 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
Some doctors in the hospital were even scared to attend to him just in case anything went wrong. Imagine doctors being scared to perform their duty. He is the only son of the president.
meeeeennnnnnnn WDF undecided undecided undecided
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by lilytender: 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
Leopantro:
think about how God works.

if he had only focused on the health sector and made it efficient, even the Aso rock clinic, the son wouldnt have had ro travel out and will be recovering by now.

wish him recovery although the longer the duration the poorer the prognosis.

The health sector that PDP could not fix in 16 years. You want Buhari to fix it in 2 years.
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by PointZerom: 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I will never treat my children better than any Nigerian --Buhari
cc Ngeneukwenu Liondeleo madridguy
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by Odingo1: 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
ajepako:
Like seriously?

This is a clear indication that there are bigger animals in the animal kingdom

I am not against the boy getting a decent treatment for his speed-induced accident but l just wonder who is going to bear the brunt of the treatment... The tax of the impoverished masses of course..

We should ask ourselves, how many Nigerians including those who supported this government with their blood can afford the exorbitant price of petrol, much less embark on a speed-binge and get to be flown abroad for a self-inflicted injury?

Our ruling class should be aware of Yoruba adage : bi a se bi eru la se bi omo (meaning, whether you are freeborn or slave, we were birthed the same way)

I'm not even going to start on the number of pregnant women who could not afford ante natal care, or the terminally sick Who could not even afford a decent bed..

Imagine the number of Nigerians who are unable to spend time with their families in their hometowns due to fuel scarcity?

Now we have to cough out money to treat the president's son..

O daa be
Nawaooo hmm, Nigeria.....the animal kingdom
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by babs50g: 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
@ajepako

You are very much on point
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by PointZerom: 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
lilytender:

The health sector that PDP could not fix in 16 years. You want Buhari to fix it in 2 years.
How many years does it take to equip a hospital?
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by Odingo1: 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
lilytender:

Just keep quiet there, is it not the same PDP people that sponsored Buhari and are still in control.
Buhari is he not the former head of state and chairman of PTDF for years,what did he achieve?.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by masterP042(m): 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thank God the boy is in a stable condition. May he get well soon.
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by doctokwus: 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
When will they fly El Zakkhayi abroad despite his several bullet wounds that were life threatening.
If El Zakkayi is still alive,showing he could and was capable of being treated in Nigeria,despite multiple,life threatening bullet wounds he received,what stops Buhari's son from being treated in the same Nigeria.
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by thunderbabs: 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I will never treat my children better than any Nigerian --Buhari

Lol. That's just how politicians deceive gullible Nigerians with sweet words

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by BudeYahooCom: 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
If yusuf Buhari dies like Elzakzaky sons, Ipob members and other citizens that Buhari have killed with his wicked policies. Heaven will not fall!

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by PointZerom: 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
GavelSlam:
Mere speculations.
He hasn't been flown abroad.
Generational stupidity is incurable.
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by cstr1001: 12:22pm On Dec 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by thunderbabs: 12:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
PointZerom:
How many years does it take to equip a hospital?

help me ask him... Just the National hospital oo.. not all
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by Butoneday2(m): 12:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
Govt of corruption another way to loooooot it again. Govt of the more you look the less u see. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heads To Roll As More Senior Police Officers To Be Arrested After DCP Abba Kyari / Support Jonathan, PDP Begs Obasanjo / Did US Demand Extradition Of Allen Onyema As Fani-Kayode Claimed? (Fact Check)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.