Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

FELADUROTOYE2019: This Is A Promising Youth That Could Possibly Savage Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FELADUROTOYE2019: This Is A Promising Youth That Could Possibly Savage Nigeria (420 Views)

How Do We Savage Nigeria? / Shame On Any Youth That Votes Atiku Or Buhari Tomorrow / 5 Key Transport Sector Policies That Possibly Affected Ambode’s Re-election Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FELADUROTOYE2019: This Is A Promising Youth That Could Possibly Savage Nigeria by UTILITYMAY(m): 10:07am On Dec 28, 2017
#FELADUROTOYE2019

Progressive Nigerians, now that the long awaited red card for clueless, visionless, embarrassing, boring and unproductive leadership in Nigeria is out, I can't wait to be part of the team that will make it happen in 2019. My unquenchable curiosity for the entity called NIGERIA gives me sleepless nights. Gladly, history is about being made that will change global perception about this great nation.

"Everything rises and falls on leadership" - John C. Maxwell. Nothing is absolutely wrong about this nation, but everything is definitely wrong with its leadership. I couldn't vote in 2015 because for me, it was a choice between two evils. One lacked the courage of a leader and the clueless ness of the other was just too nauseating for me.

#FelaDurotoye is a young, vibrant, well-educated, so articulate, versatile, over-handsome, focused, purposeful and vision-driven leader of global repute that Nigeria can't afford to miss at this time. Believe me, we are about having a president that Africa and the world will be proud of.
I write to encourage every Nigerian youth anywhere in the world to be part of this journey to a new Nigeria we can all be proud of. Get your red card ready for BORING leadership and get your PVC ready for a new Nigeria with FD.

Besides, his wife Tara (Founder/CEO, House of Tara Intl) is someone that millions of people from around the world look up to as their inspiration. Imagine having both as president and firstlady! Oh my God, it has never been this good, even Obama and Mitchell will come to learn the real presidential swag.
I call on all well-meaning Nigerians to stand up and take back our great nation from cluelessness. Kindly bury your tribal and religious sentiments and be of this amazing journey.
God bless Nigeria!

#FD2019
#NewNigeriaThatWorks

Re: FELADUROTOYE2019: This Is A Promising Youth That Could Possibly Savage Nigeria by junnyjake(m): 10:11am On Dec 28, 2017
I don't care if he'd turn out worse than Buhari, but he has my vote already.

2 Likes

Re: FELADUROTOYE2019: This Is A Promising Youth That Could Possibly Savage Nigeria by yelinco1(m): 10:37am On Dec 28, 2017
AM IN... THIS COUNTRY MUST PROGRESS BY FORCE BY TULASI

1 Like

Re: FELADUROTOYE2019: This Is A Promising Youth That Could Possibly Savage Nigeria by DrPlato: 12:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
I love this guy. You just need to hear him speak. I av decided not to vote again in this country but if he is contesting, he has my vote already.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UPDATED: Gunmen Kidnap Southern Kaduna Traditional Ruler, Guard / Inspection And Flag-off New Locomotives And Coaches Live @ Nta / Gov.aminu Tambuwal Is Our Choice - Youth Vanguard Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.