Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Photo Of Crashed Power Bike Of President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Crashed Power Bike Of President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf (13106 Views)

'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) / Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike / Dino Melaye's Power Bike As He Goes On Biking (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Photo Of Crashed Power Bike Of President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf by CeoNewshelm(m): 10:31am On Dec 28, 2017
http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/photo-of-crashed-power-bike-of.html

Son of the President, Yusuf Buhari was flown out of the country early this morning following his severe head and limb injury in a bike crash in Gwarinpa, Abuja. Yusuf had undergone a surgery at a clinic in Abuja yesterday evening that kept him stable before being flown out.

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Photo Of Crashed Power Bike Of President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf by cyrilomoh: 10:34am On Dec 28, 2017
Re: Photo Of Crashed Power Bike Of President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf by zakim(m): 10:34am On Dec 28, 2017
I wish him quick recovery.
Re: Photo Of Crashed Power Bike Of President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf by Prinztong(m): 10:37am On Dec 28, 2017
Lie!..This is not the Bike Pls.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Crashed Power Bike Of President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf by okachie1(m): 10:39am On Dec 28, 2017
Na wah o! Life is full of ironies shaa
Re: Photo Of Crashed Power Bike Of President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf by ednut1(m): 10:39am On Dec 28, 2017
doesn't look like nigeria to me

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Crashed Power Bike Of President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf by Rityonyi(f): 10:40am On Dec 28, 2017
m
Re: Photo Of Crashed Power Bike Of President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf by amnesty7: 10:41am On Dec 28, 2017
Fake picture. And the liar wants it on front-page.
Re: Photo Of Crashed Power Bike Of President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf by fiizznation: 10:43am On Dec 28, 2017
This place doesn't look like gwarinpa to me. Hmmm
Re: Photo Of Crashed Power Bike Of President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf by ManMountain(m): 10:47am On Dec 28, 2017
Yoruba says -“ise o kin payan,ayo lo'n payan''

Get well soon Yusuf.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Crashed Power Bike Of President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:52am On Dec 28, 2017
PDP always disappointing with the way they play their opposition game. All their steps are misplaced and completely on wrong path

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Crashed Power Bike Of President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf by BLSYNG: 12:01pm On Dec 28, 2017
FOLYKAZE:
PDP always disappointing with the way they play their opposition game. All their steps are misplaced and completely on wrong path
you lied. How better could they have said it as an opposition party?
Declare praying and fasting?
Re: Photo Of Crashed Power Bike Of President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf by lalasticlala(m): 12:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

(1)

Sanwo-olu Meets CAN Chairman, Promises To Lift The Poor Out Of Poverty / I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku / Amazon, AliExpress To Pay 6% Tax From Profits Made From Nigerian Customers - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.