Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,089 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:42 AM

I Need Help With Android Studio! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Help With Android Studio! (2474 Views)

Using Android Studio Offline / Android Studio Projects With Source Code Free Download / IONIC 3 Cordova Build Android Apk Without Android Studio Install (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With Android Studio! by Maj196(m): 10:45am On Dec 28, 2017
Hi there, I just installed Android Studio 3.0 and am planning on working on a project on my own but I think there is a component missing maybe in the sdk. It gives this error message when I try to start the project. "Design editor is unavailable until a successful build"... What does it mean pls? and what can I do to fix this error?
Re: I Need Help With Android Studio! by daemeyer(m): 11:11am On Dec 28, 2017
you have to be connected to the internet while gradle build, just be ready to burn about 2 to 3gb of data for gradle and successful download of requested files in sdk

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With Android Studio! by manutdadex(m): 11:13am On Dec 28, 2017
U need d internet bro... For ur first build.. That version 3.0 burn ny data no b small

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With Android Studio! by Maj196(m): 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With Android Studio! by Darkseid(m): 2:53pm On Apr 22, 2018
Maj196:
Hi there, I just installed Android Studio 3.0 and am planning on working on a project on my own but I think there is a component missing maybe in the sdk. It gives this error message when I try to start the project. "Design editor is unavailable until a successful build"... What does it mean pls? and what can I do to fix this error?
Bro did you manage to fix this problem? The thing is driving me crazy, I've never had such a hard time installing an IDE unlike this android studio.
Re: I Need Help With Android Studio! by Maj196(m): 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2018
Darkseid:
Bro did you manage to fix this problem? The thing is driving me crazy, I've never had such a hard time installing an IDE unlike this android studio.
Just make sure u have an active internet when running it for d first time to allow gradle to build and den again make sure u have SDK installed.
Re: I Need Help With Android Studio! by Darkseid(m): 7:51pm On Apr 22, 2018
Maj196:
Just make sure u have an active internet when running it for d first time to allow gradle to build and den again make sure u have SDK installed.
I have two SDKs installed plus gradle 4.4. I think I'll try to download 4.7 tonight, thank you.
Re: I Need Help With Android Studio! by Darkseid(m): 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2018
Maj196:
Thanks man.

(1) (Reply)

Esp 8266 Wifi Module Arduino Hack / Most Easy And Understandable Programming Language For Beginners? / University Admission System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.