Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta (44804 Views)

Nick B Thrills Abuja Residents With Pool Party 'The Blade' (Photos) / Peruzzi,rugar,mayd, Slowdog Thrills Fan At The VGH Music Festival / Nyc’s Holiday Windows Are Back, Celebrates City’s Flexibility In 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
I hope that her tight didn't tear before she finished

Re: Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta by AreaFada2: 5:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
thisnaijaguy:
I am sure she must have started early. Ladies that remove their ribs to attain a desired "shape" and flexibility, make una come learn. Well done

The girl has Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (EDS). If she doesn't have the vascular type (that affects blood vessels potentially causing stroke, aortic dissection, etc) she will be fine.

It affects about 1 in 5000 people out there with varying severity depending on the type.

It is usually caused by an autosomal dominant gene mutation, but some cases are recessive.
Re: Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2017
Kylekent59:

Y u dey use has+ plural.
Na who dey like dis post sefundecided

He's very correct
Re: Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta by Kylekent59: 7:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
Adegbenro7643:
Na who dey like dis post sefundecided

He's very correct
He is not!!!
Re: Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta by shantyken1(m): 7:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
johnstar:
Dis gal go sweet to fvck
Diff style she go give u grin
very true guy
Re: Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta by grandstar(m): 7:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
Lilimax:
I think say the 1Lagos fiesta is for songs/dance? I never knew gymnastic is part of the show shocked
BTW, hope the young lady will gladly represent byNigeria in the coming Olympic game undecided

She's a contortionist and not a gymnast. Google the word contortionist
Re: Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
Dollyak:

You're welcome to that view. I'll be more concerned if you had said otherwise.

Wow! Your grammar has really improved. You keep this up for five consecutive posts and I promise I'll be crushing on you again. But no dictionaries; don't use dictionaries. grin
Re: Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta by Dollyak(f): 3:16am On Dec 29, 2017
HauteReel:

Wow! Your grammar has really improved. You keep this up for five consecutive posts and I promise I'll be crushing on you again. But no dictionaries; don't use dictionaries. grin
There is nothing more cringy than a dumb pretentious prick. I tell you what, if you are going to troll you need to master the Art.
Re: Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta by OyinO: 4:56am On Dec 29, 2017
Extraordinary
Re: Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta by Bahddo(m): 8:57am On Dec 29, 2017
Kylekent59:

He is not!!!
smh... You can dish out a correction, but cannot accept any.

Subject verb agreement. He used a singular verb (has) with a singular subject (pic). Don't be quick to correct what you don't understand.
Re: Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta by Kylekent59: 9:22am On Dec 29, 2017
Bahddo:

Subject verb agreement. He used a singular verb (has) with a singular subject (pic). Don't be quick to correct what you don't understand.

Happy new year in adv grin grin. Who English help?
Re: Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta by odaniel1(m): 9:30am On Dec 29, 2017
Me: bby just gimme that first pose Flexigirl: no no u want to.... Me: shhhhh.....dont worry its just the head that will enter *evil grin*
Re: Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta by odaniel1(m): 9:30am On Dec 29, 2017
Me: bby just gimme that first pose Flexigirl: no no u want to.... Me: shhhhh.....dont worry its just the head that will enter *evil grin*
Re: Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta by joystickextend1(m): 9:37am On Dec 29, 2017
freeman95:

Advertise on my platform

We have the best audience for your product...

Hmmm aiit smiley
Re: Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta by YaxxVille(m): 12:28pm On Dec 29, 2017
Na u de for that picture .
Dollyak:
Madness.
Re: Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
Kylekent59:

He is not!!!
grin
Perhaps u're concerned abt "guys thinking" instead of "guys' thinking"

Once more, he used dat 'has' correctly.
First Pic(just one) agrees with HAStongue
Consult CONCORD, bro.
Re: Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
Bahddo:

I tire o
Like say dem jump pass CONCORDgrin
Re: Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
Kylekent59:

Happy new year in adv grin grin. Who English help?
Smile
Re: Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
Dollyak:

There is nothing more cringy than a dumb pretentious prick. I tell you what, if you are going to troll you need to master the Art.

Aww...Dollyak darling. You deployed all the big grammar in your arsenal for me? Knowing full well you've expended your ammo and it's gonna be just 'bazookas' from here on out? You leave me teary-eyed sweetie. What sacrifice may I make in return?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Priest Smiles As Bride & Groom Kiss In Church (Photos) / Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Create Awareness Of Your Brand, Business, With Our Cheaper Bulk SMS/Robocalls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.