₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,052,611 members, 4,414,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 August 2018 at 01:45 AM

Checkout Ex Students Of Uyo High School Amazing Reunion Party! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Checkout Ex Students Of Uyo High School Amazing Reunion Party! (238 Views)

N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection / Snake Killed In University Of Uyo Causes Fight (Photos) / Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Ex Students Of Uyo High School Amazing Reunion Party! by Harrynight(m): 11:46am On Dec 28, 2017
It was a fantastic event to remember in Uyo when the Ex students of Uyo High School(2002 set), Uyo, Akwa Ibom State had a succesful Reunion Party on Tuesday 26th December 2017 (BoxingDay) at a Prestigeous Marina Club, Le Meridien Hotel and Golf Resort,
Nwaniba Road, Uyo Aks.

Checkout the amazing pictures taken at the event:-

you might see your old school/classmate lol

1 Like

Re: Checkout Ex Students Of Uyo High School Amazing Reunion Party! by Harrynight(m): 11:50am On Dec 28, 2017
more pics...

1 Like

Re: Checkout Ex Students Of Uyo High School Amazing Reunion Party! by Harrynight(m): 11:53am On Dec 28, 2017
moreeee... u might meet ur old school mate

1 Like

Re: Checkout Ex Students Of Uyo High School Amazing Reunion Party! by Harrynight(m): 11:58am On Dec 28, 2017
more pix...

1 Like

Re: Checkout Ex Students Of Uyo High School Amazing Reunion Party! by Harrynight(m): 12:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
here is the cakes of the eventful gathering...

1 Like

Re: Checkout Ex Students Of Uyo High School Amazing Reunion Party! by Harrynight(m): 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
some more pix...

1 Like

Re: Checkout Ex Students Of Uyo High School Amazing Reunion Party! by DateMynd44(m): 1:55pm On Jun 14
Harrynight:
It was a fantastic event to remember in Uyo when the Ex students of Uyo High School(2002 set), Uyo, Akwa Ibom State had a succesful Reunion Party on Tuesday 26th December 2017 (BoxingDay) at a Prestigeous Marina Club, Le Meridien Hotel and Golf Resort,
Nwaniba Road, Uyo Aks.

Checkout the amazing pictures taken at the event:-

you might see your old school/classmate lol
that woman in the 3rd pics taught me geography .
I can see my school senior but this girl whose pics I have attached wasn't in your set. She finished in my set 2006
Udeme Ekong is her name though she had a sister who finished earlier

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Escape A Sinking Car / JAMB 2018: How To Correct Your Name After Registration / How To Multiply Any Number By 12 In 3 Seconds | Maths Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.