Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Hausas, Yorubas, How Was Your Experience In Igboland? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausas, Yorubas, How Was Your Experience In Igboland? (572 Views)

I Laugh At Hausas, Yorubas N Igbos Who Giggle Abt Fulani Army Cowardly Invasion / Politics - Fulanis Using Islam To Deceive & Cheat Hausas, Yorubas & Middlebelt. / Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausas, Yorubas, How Was Your Experience In Igboland? by LIFEisSIMPLE: 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
I would like Nairalanders from the north and southwest to share their experience living amongst Ndi Igbo (Abia, Enugu, Imo, Ebonyi, Anambra).
To give an opinion, you must have atleast spent a night or two in any of the above mentioned states. I hearsay is not permitted.
Re: Hausas, Yorubas, How Was Your Experience In Igboland? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
LIFEisSIMPLE:
I would like Nairalanders from the north and southwest to share their experience living amongst Ndi Igbo (Abia, Enugu, Imo, Ebonyi, Anambra).
To give an opinion, you must have atleast spent a night or two in any of the above mentioned states. I hearsay is not permitted.

You no go see them.

They live in self denial. They enjoyed freedom: they found nothing negative to report.

3 Likes

Re: Hausas, Yorubas, How Was Your Experience In Igboland? by babyfaceafrica: 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
Tribal thread
Re: Hausas, Yorubas, How Was Your Experience In Igboland? by DaniDani(m): 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
I love this thread. Pls tell us your experience (s)

1 Like

Re: Hausas, Yorubas, How Was Your Experience In Igboland? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
At Roban stores Awka, one Blessed Sunday. I vividly recall that an Hausa man came to the mall with his "flock" of wives and children. The atmosphere immediately lost its sanctity, but yet still the people did not heed to them. Neither were they disparaged nor gazed uninvitedly at.

Igbo-amaka.

1 Like

Re: Hausas, Yorubas, How Was Your Experience In Igboland? by Guestlander: 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
I had to watch what I ate and also made sure I was not eaten.

5 Likes

Re: Hausas, Yorubas, How Was Your Experience In Igboland? by BeautifulSE: 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2017
Guestlander:

grin grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Hausas, Yorubas, How Was Your Experience In Igboland? by Archangel15: 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2017
Igbos are hospitable, we are the best tribe in Africa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas, Yorubas, How Was Your Experience In Igboland? by Stingman: 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
Guestlander:

A killer can hardly see a person go behind him with a knife...

Skull miner spotted...

4 Likes

Re: Hausas, Yorubas, How Was Your Experience In Igboland? by alade112(m): 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Hausas, Yorubas, How Was Your Experience In Igboland? by Paretomaster(m): 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
You asked for it.. ...

I am privileged to dispatch drivers to the East to deliver consignment, mostly Northerners.

Their experience and feedback Is horrible. .....They are even ready to bribe u, so u won't send them to the East.

Thuggery, extortion, theft is the order of the day.. ....this is mostly perpetrated by jobless, and lazy youths.. .

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Local Govt Election In Delta State Cause Traffic On Federal Road / Heartless Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Man’s Hand In Edo State (graphic Photo) / Cattle Colony? But Nigeria Threw Off Colonialism In 1960

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.