Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Yusuf Buhari's Bike Accident: Toying With Death In Abundance Of Wealth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari's Bike Accident: Toying With Death In Abundance Of Wealth (831 Views)

Yusuf Buhari And The Scar From Bike Accident (Photo) / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident / "Muhammadu Buhari Toying With Jonathan’s Gentility" – Ijaw Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari's Bike Accident: Toying With Death In Abundance Of Wealth by Creativeempire(m): 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
Banji left home very early in the morning to enable him board a bike with a fair fare to Office, he came back very late last night. Fare has been hiked due to fuel scarcity is bitten harder each day. He had a very short night rest, he thought the fare will be lesser very early in the morning. He has been standing for an hour, those riders are not respecting his over starched shirt with a neat tie, he holds his suit jacket in his hand. The less fare he has seen so far is Seven Hundred naira only (#700), fare that used to be Two Hundred naira (#200). He muttered an inaudible words against a bike man that told him to waka (trek) if he can't afford the price. when he was getting late for office, he decided to board the next bike. He was livid to pay #700, he didn't know how much he will pay in the evening. This conversation occurred on the way to office.
Banji: This fare is high
Bike Man: You no dey Nigeria
Banji: But Government says fuel is available
Bike Man: You dey mind those people, they sit for Abuja dey talk rubbish, are they buying fuel?
Banji: How much did you buy the one you are using?
Bike Man: Na #300 per liter, black market
Banji: Why didn't you buy from station?
Bike Man: You see fuel, they are selling for #250 per litre and they no even get
Banji: Really! some get fuel in their pits
Bike Man: Government should go around and stop accusing NNPC and Marketers
Banji: Please, reduce your speed
Bike Man: I no dey speed, when I no be Yusuf
Banji: who is Yusuf
Bike Man: (Hiss) you don't know Yusuf
Banji: I know many Yusufs
Bike Man: Yusuf Buhari, Mr Presido son wey want kill himself
Banji: I pity the poor boy
Bike man: Who be poor boy, na over joy of money want kill am
Banji: How?
Bike Man: He get everything he want in life, if he queue to get fuel for him power motor sorry power bike, he no go use am do bike race and he no go fall.
Banji: It was a mistake
Bike Man: He don enjoy life to it's fullest, he don get money pass he age, he want kill himself
Banji: I pray he get well soon because he broke one of his limbs and sustained head injury
Bike Man: He no need your prayer, he papa go carry am go Germany or UK for treatment
Banji: But he still need our prayers
Bike man: pray for yourself, Yusuf no know say fuel scares, he no go dey among 17.7 million Nigerians that will be jobless next year, he no dey live below $2 like us, no Governor dey owe he parents 22 months salary
Banji: But he is not in any political office
Bike Man: Dey sit there, he be he papa Personal Assistant, he get two plush hotels in Abuja and another one under construction in Dubai, he get interest in Oil and Gas
Banji: He is just twenty years plus
Bike Man: Na abundance of wealth and sweet life want kill am.
Banji: I will highlight there
Bike Man: He told someone say "everybody had their own opportunity, it is now our turn, what do you expect? We may not be here tomorrow.
Banji: I wish him well
Bike Man: No wahala oooooo....

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Bike Accident: Toying With Death In Abundance Of Wealth by ladeb: 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2017
Nasoo...money is noting
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Bike Accident: Toying With Death In Abundance Of Wealth by yarimo(m): 12:49pm On Dec 28, 2017
The OKADA man is a foolish man undecided embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Shocking State Of Federal Secretariat In Akwa Ibom / Between Igbos, Fulani Herdsmen And Some Nigerians Here / A Failed Thesis: Buhari Appointment Of His Country Men As Security Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.