Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,976 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Observations!!!! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Observations!!!! (596 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Observations!!!! by ksquare44(m): 1:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
Good day nairalanders please I observe something in my dog. Sometimes the hairs on the spine area in her back will just erect from the neck side down just that area. Please why is it like that.
Re: Observations!!!! by Namdeenero(m): 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
Mostly happens when the dog is in attack mode

1 Like

Re: Observations!!!! by wheezie24(m): 12:15am On Dec 29, 2017
or spots something

1 Like

Re: Observations!!!! by Marvelousdon: 4:15am On Dec 29, 2017
I greet the home, please I need a little advise on this, I am a new pet owner I owned two purebred GSD at the age of 8 weeks and now they are both 3 months , and I have been feeding them golden morn, milk , raw eggs with the shell and rice, ever since I got them, and something tells me I am not doing it right please you guys should help to check if this two puppies are growing normally the way it supposed to be, thanks I am waiting for response

Re: Observations!!!! by Namdeenero(m): 8:30am On Dec 29, 2017
Marvelousdon:
I greet the home, please I need a little advise on this, I am a new pet owner I owned two purebred GSD at the age of 8 weeks and now they are both 3 months , and I have been feeding them golden morn, milk , raw eggs with the shell and rice, ever since I got them, and something tells me I am not doing it right please you guys should help to check if this two puppies are growing normally the way it supposed to be, thanks I am waiting for response
They look very okay for 3 months old pups, they still have much growing up to do you know. However you need to switch their food to something more appropriate for dogs, I agree golden morn works well for puppies but I usually feed my pups golden morn from 5 weeks to 8 weeks, raw eggs can be dangerous to pups so cut down on them. Buy a good puppy feed like Diamond or Arion, they're a little on the expensive side so if you can't afford them you make do with noodles and meat. I feed my dogs noodles and minced pet meat from shoprite with occasional diamond plus multivitamins and they're all doing pretty good. Below is a puppy from my German shepherds last litter at 11 weeks

1 Like

Re: Observations!!!! by Marvelousdon: 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
That cool thanks for your advice, I really appreciate. But how much is diamond and arion?
Re: Observations!!!! by ksquare44(m): 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2017
Namdeenero:
Mostly happens when the dog is in attack mode

I think u are right because it shows like that sometimes when she's backing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Adult Female Caucasian For Sale. Great Quality / Pure Local Breed Puppy Needed Asap / Male Semi Adult Gsd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.