Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:26 PM

He Drank The National Fuel? Goodluck Jonathan Condolence Message To Yusuf Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He Drank The National Fuel? Goodluck Jonathan Condolence Message To Yusuf Buhari (497 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Drank The National Fuel? Goodluck Jonathan Condolence Message To Yusuf Buhari by akynkunmee: 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2017
But Nigerian's see it the other way round, as some was relating the incident to those killed on sea, while only one person will get the attention of the whole nation.

Goodluck Jonathan who wrote:'I have been in Liberia monitoring elections and only just heard the sad news. My family and I are in prayers for the quick recovery of Yusuf Buhari. It is my deep desire that a young man so full of promise should live and thrive to fulfill the promises God has domiciled in him. I also call on all Nigerians to put aside any divisions and show unconditional love to the first family at this time. GEJ.'

Continue reading here: http://www.247nigerianewsupdate.co/2017/12/he-drank-national-fuel-nigerians-react.html

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Contest In 2019 Presidential Election - Shittu / Biafra: IPOB Launches Radio Nigeria Hausa Service / N20bn Fraud: EFCC Detains Macmillan Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.