Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Views On War Against Islam - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Views On War Against Islam (4059 Views)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom / Shag The Sheikh: Post Your Favourite 'against-islam Atheist' Memes / Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Views On War Against Islam by Lirqur: 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
enilove:

Allah will be thrown into the lake of fire on the day of Judgement by God Almighty . But it is a pity to believe that Allah and Allat are not male and female idols.

Just read this and pray for God to guide you:

Allah SWT says:

أَفَرَءَيْتُمُ اللّٰتَ وَالْعُزّٰى
"So have you considered al-Lat and al-'Uzza?"
(QS. An-Najm: Verse 19)
وَمَنٰوةَ الثَّالِثَةَ الْأُخْرٰىٓ
"And Manat, the third - the other one?"
(QS. An-Najm: Verse 20)
تِلْكَ إِذًا قِسْمَةٌ ضِيزٰىٓ
"That, then, is an unjust division."
(QS. An-Najm: Verse 22)

إِنْ هِىَ إِلَّآ أَسْمَآءٌ سَمَّيْتُمُوهَآ أَنْتُمْ وَءَابَآؤُكُمْ مَّآ أَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ بِهَا مِنْ سُلْطٰنٍ ۚ إِنْ يَتَّبِعُونَ إِلَّا الظَّنَّ وَمَا تَهْوَى الْأَنْفُسُ ۖ وَلَقَدْ جَآءَهُمْ مِّنْ رَّبِّهِمُ الْهُدٰىٓ
"They are not but [mere] names you have named them - you and your forefathers - for which Allah has sent down no authority. They follow not except assumption and what [their] souls desire, and there has already come to them from their Lord guidance."
(QS. An-Najm: Verse 23)

Rashid , Rashidat, ....male ,female . That is their naming style.

Allah and Allat ? Why this similarity?And why is it necessary to explain it in the Quran ?

What you quoted is from a false Idol , don't be deceived.
That is why Allah could not do any miracle and show his divine power by signs and wonders.

If i tell you the real reason why and who created Christianity, and why Allah allowed it, you'll weep. Even Jesus (Pbuh) had to beg God to save him, doesn't that tell you something. grin grin

Allahu Arkbar.

1 Like

Re: Views On War Against Islam by enilove(m): 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
Pharaoh001:

did you need an explanation or you just wanna continue blaspheming? Behold! Allah said: "O Jesus! I will take
thee and raise thee to Myself and clear
thee (of the falsehoods) of those who
blaspheme; I will make those who follow
your monotheism superior to those who reject faith, to
the Day of Resurrection: Then shall ye all
return unto me, and I will judge between
you of the matters wherein ye dispute.
Re: Views On War Against Islam by enilove(m): 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
Lirqur:

If i tell you the real reason why and who created Christianity, and why Allah allowed it, you'll weep. Even Jesus (Pbuh) had to beg God to save him, doesn't that tell you something. grin grin

Allahu Arkbar.

Show your evidences from the Bible as I have been showing you from your Quran and hadith.

You still continue to talk of Allah ?

Allah is not the God that Created you, he is principality of a power of darkness.

A good God will not ask you to take another person's wife ,while she is still legally married to the husband.

The Creator of heaven , earth ,angels etc will not swear by earth,angels,stars ,moons which He created , he will swear by his name . But allah swears by angels stars , moon etc
Allah lives inside the kabaah. That is why you must face it and pray to it five tines a day. God is in heaven and not in a black cubicle shrine of 360 idols .

Pray that God will direct you . Muhammed told you , if you die as a Muslim ,you are going to hell.

God loves you he doesn't want you to go to hell . Don't be deceived.
Re: Views On War Against Islam by Pharaoh001(f): 9:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
enilove:

Allah will be thrown into the lake of fire on the day of Judgement by God Almighty . But it is a pity to believe that Allah and Allat are not male and female idols.

Just read this and pray for God to guide you:

Allah SWT says:

أَفَرَءَيْتُمُ اللّٰتَ وَالْعُزّٰى
"So have you considered al-Lat and al-'Uzza?"
(QS. An-Najm: Verse 19)
وَمَنٰوةَ الثَّالِثَةَ الْأُخْرٰىٓ
"And Manat, the third - the other one?"
(QS. An-Najm: Verse 20)
تِلْكَ إِذًا قِسْمَةٌ ضِيزٰىٓ
"That, then, is an unjust division."
(QS. An-Najm: Verse 22)

إِنْ هِىَ إِلَّآ أَسْمَآءٌ سَمَّيْتُمُوهَآ أَنْتُمْ وَءَابَآؤُكُمْ مَّآ أَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ بِهَا مِنْ سُلْطٰنٍ ۚ إِنْ يَتَّبِعُونَ إِلَّا الظَّنَّ وَمَا تَهْوَى الْأَنْفُسُ ۖ وَلَقَدْ جَآءَهُمْ مِّنْ رَّبِّهِمُ الْهُدٰىٓ
"They are not but [mere] names you have named them - you and your forefathers - for which Allah has sent down no authority. They follow not except assumption and what [their] souls desire, and there has already come to them from their Lord guidance."
(QS. An-Najm: Verse 23)

Rashid , Rashidat, ....male ,female . That is their naming style.

Allah and Allat ? Why this similarity?And why is it necessary to explain it in the Quran ?

What you quoted is from a false Idol , don't be deceived.
That is why Allah could not do any miracle and show his divine power by signs and wonders.

Your level of illiteracy is above my previous expectations. Even thou your dull brain didn't realize ..GOD(in English) means >> ALLAH(in Arabic) and means >> Olorun(in yoruba)
your parent never knew they've wasted huge amount sending you to school. no wonder¡ you came here pasting fake and fabricated stories blindfolded to/for you as sahih.
I pray to Allah/God to forgive your blasphemous act ,coz it's not YOU,its the fault of your dullness with a brain that can never assimilate anything authentic but fake.
i'm done with you.....reading your quotes/reply weakens someone's knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Views On War Against Islam by enilove(m): 11:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
Pharaoh001:

Your level of illiteracy is above my previous expectations. Even thou your dull brain didn't realize ..GOD(in English) means >> ALLAH(in Arabic) and means >> Olorun(in yoruba)
your parent never knew they've wasted huge amount sending you to school. no wonder¡ you came here pasting fake and fabricated stories blindfolded to/for you as sahih.
I pray to Allah/God to forgive your blasphemous act ,coz it's not YOU,its the fault of your dullness with a brain that can never assimilate anything authentic but fake.

You Muslims don't know anything. How can "Allah" be translated as "God" when I just showed you from the Quran ?

If Allat is a name of a goddess , why do you think Allah is not a name.

Mr wise, what is the meaning of this Shahadah?
"There is no God but Allah and Muhammed is the messenger"?

If Allah means God , it should have been...
" There is no God but God ,Muhammed is his messenger".or
" There is no Allah but Allah Muhammed is his messenger".

The Arabs have packaged their idol for those who will believe their lies.Don't let them take you to hell.

They maintained all the preislamic idolatry rituals. Think.

Why was Muhammed enjoying satanic music if he were a prophet of God.

The Bible says:

2 Corinthians 6:14-18 KJV
Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
[15] And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
[16] And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them ; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
[17] Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing ; and I will receive you,
[18] And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.
Re: Views On War Against Islam by MightySparrow: 2:45am On Dec 30, 2017
Pharaoh001:

taqiyya? did you even know the real meaning
You're a confused fellow! even though,every fake bible out there have hard copies. regardless of fake hadiths. Only the Quran can't be modify or re-write, because its very substantial. And majority of True Muslims do memorized it off head,which gave no room for been edited.
Hadiths Hadiths Hadiths is not something hypocrite can come here and copy-pasting...
brace yourself up and accept Islam today...its the only way to salvation....all this antics of posting fake/modified hadiths won't save you...
And if you have misunderstanding on Any Quran verses,tell me I will explain to you in context.

Salvation is of the Jews.
Jesus is Lord.

After Christ no more messengers.
Re: Views On War Against Islam by Saverin: 4:12am On Dec 30, 2017
EngrBello

Islam has nothing to offer to the 21st century man. It's doctrines are too archaic and counterproductive.

1 Like

Re: Views On War Against Islam by enilove(m): 9:28am On Dec 30, 2017
Pharaoh001:

taqiyya? did you even know the real meaning
You're a confused fellow! even though,every fake bible out there have hard copies. regardless of fake hadiths. Only the Quran can't be modify or re-write, because its very substantial. And majority of True Muslims do memorized it off head,which gave no room for been edited.
Hadiths Hadiths Hadiths is not something hypocrite can come here and copy-pasting...
brace yourself up and accept Islam today...its the only way to salvation....all this antics of posting fake/modified hadiths won't save you...
And if you have misunderstanding on Any Quran verses,tell me I will explain to you in context.

Taqiyyah is to lie or decieve people in the name of Islam , just as you are doing on this thread.

What do you mean by ONLY THE QURAN CAN'T BE MODIFY....
and because majority of Muslims memorized the Quran , it does not give room for editing?

The fact that you don't know the truth will not set you free on the day of judgement, because you are expected to know the God you are serving and everything written about him or Him.

What I mean is this , from the time of Muhammed , there had been problem with memorization of the Quran .
The problem with memorisation is that you can forget . Even Muhammed did not remember a particular verse of a Surah :

Volume 6, Book 61, Number 556:
Narrated Aisha:
Sahih Bukhari
The Prophet heard a man reciting the Qur'an in the mosque and said, "May Allah bestow His Mercy on him, as he has reminded me of such-and-such Verses of such a Surah."

If it were written, it bcoms permanent .
Another example:
Book 004, Number 1720:
Sahih Muslim
'A'isha reported that the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) heard a person reciting the Qur'an at night. Upon this he said: May Allah show mercy to him; he has reminded me of such and such a verse which I had missed in such and such a surah.

Volume 6, Book 61, Number 514:

Narrated 'Umar bin Al-Khattab:

I heard Hisham bin Hakim reciting Surat Al-Furqan during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle and I listened to his recitation and noticed that he recited in several different ways which Allah's Apostle had not taught me. I was about to jump over him during his prayer, but I controlled my temper, and when he had completed his prayer, I put his upper garment around his neck and seized him by it and said, "Who taught you this Sura which I heard you reciting?" He replied, "Allah's Apostle taught it to me." I said, "You have told a lie, for Allah's Apostle has taught it to me in a different way from yours." So I dragged him to Allah's Apostle and said (to Allah's Apostle),

"I heard this person reciting Surat Al-Furqan in a way which you haven't taught me!" On that Allah's Apostle said, "Release him, (O 'Umar!) Recite, O Hisham!" Then he recited in the same way as I heard him reciting. Then Allah's Apostle said, "It was revealed in this way," and added, "Recite, O 'Umar!" I recited it as he had taught me. Allah's Apostle then said, "It was revealed in this way. This Qur'an has been revealed to be recited in seven different ways, so recite of it whichever (way) is easier for you (or read as much of it as may be easy for you)."

Proofs of Editting :

Allah SWT says:

وَإِذَا بَدَّلْنَآ ءَايَةً مَّكَانَ ءَايَةٍ ۙ وَاللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا يُنَزِّلُ قَالُوٓا إِنَّمَآ أَنْتَ مُفْتَرٍ ۚ بَلْ أَكْثَرُهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ
"And when We substitute a verse in place of a verse - and Allah is most knowing of what He sends down - they say, "You, [O Muhammad], are but an inventor [of lies]." But most of them do not know."
(QS. An-Nahl: Verse 101)

What kind of god will reveal something today and reveal something else tomorrow? No wonder they called Muhammed an inventor of lies.

YOU CAN SAY IT'S A LIE AS USUAL, BUT THE TRUTH IS KNOWN AND SHALL SET THOSE THAT WANTS TO FOLLOW THE TRUTH FREE.

1 Like

Re: Views On War Against Islam by EngrBello(m): 10:28am On Dec 30, 2017
enilove:

Taqiyyah is to lie or decieve people in the name of Islam , just as what ,I was doing on this thread.

Proofs of Editting :

Allah SWT says:

وَإِذَا بَدَّلْنَآ ءَايَةً مَّكَانَ ءَايَةٍ ۙ وَاللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا يُنَزِّلُ قَالُوٓا إِنَّمَآ أَنْتَ مُفْتَرٍ ۚ بَلْ أَكْثَرُهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ
"And when We substitute a verse in place of a verse - and Allah is most knowing of what He sends down - they say, "You, [O Muhammad], are but an inventor [of lies]." But most of them do not know."

What kind of god will reveal something today and reveal something else tomorrow? No wonder they called Muhammed an inventor of lies.

YOU CAN SAY IT'S A LIE AS USUAL, BUT THE TRUTH IS KNOWN AND SHALL SET THOSE THAT WANTS TO FOLLOW THE TRUTH FREE.

Substituting there means placing in order, not deleting words for words....placing in order like putting Genesis as the first chapter in bible instead of putting levitucus initially....people arranging can made a mistake but it will be corrected by almighty GOD!
Surah An-Nahl, Verse 101:
وَإِذَا بَدَّلْنَا آيَةً مَّكَانَ آيَةٍ وَاللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا يُنَزِّلُ قَالُوا إِنَّمَا أَنتَ مُفْتَرٍ بَلْ أَكْثَرُهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ

And when We change one communication for (another) communication, and Allah knows the best of what He sends down, they (the disbelievers) say: "You (O Muhammad SAW) are but a Muftari! (forger, liar)." Nay, but most of them know not.
(English - shakir)
Re: Views On War Against Islam by Lirqur: 10:31am On Dec 30, 2017
Saverin:
EngrBello

Islam has nothing to offer to the 21st century man. It's doctrines are too archaic and counterproductive.

We will see, if you don't eat your words on the last day.
Re: Views On War Against Islam by EngrBello(m): 10:31am On Dec 30, 2017
Saverin:
EngrBello

That's the westerners and Europeans perspective of waging war against islam...Only ISLAM can eradicate evils of this 21st centuries...

Europeans have known the power
of Islam themselves for it once
ruled part of Europe, and they
know that true Islam is opposed to
their activities. From the very
outset, therefore, they have sought
to remove this obstacle from their
path by disparaging Islam .
They have resorted to malicious
propaganda.The agents of
imperialism are busy in every
corner of the Islamic world
drawing Muslims youth away from Us
with their evilpropaganda.
They are destroying Islam!
Agents,both foreigners sent by the imperialists and natives employed
by them ,have spread out into
every village and region of Islam (Iran,Nothern Nigeria, Pakistan,Afghan, Ethiopia,Egypt,Serbia and Somalia) and are leading our children and
young people astray.
Re: Views On War Against Islam by EngrBello(m): 11:04am On Dec 30, 2017
enilove enough of your wrong acclamation!

it is wise to understand some of the approaches used by Christians to discredit ISLAM.
Misquoting Quran won't help you as I have already got many bible verses you ain't following, however I know thousands of verses your pastors hides in order to milk and delude their followers!

Deuteronomy 23:1
“He who is emasculated by
crushing or mutilation shall
not enter the assembly of
the LORD. .....So if your penis is cut off or your
balls are crushed, God does not
accept your worship. God only
accepts worship from people whose
genitals are in good condition
(minus the foreskin of course … that
sort of mutilation is required by
God)..

Exodus 21:25 King James Version (KJV)
23 And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt
give life for life,
24 Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand,
foot for foot,
25 Burning for burning, wound for wound, stripe
for stripe.......thats sharia law,you infidels have rejected.

Leviticus 24:10-16King James Version (KJV)
10 And the son of an Israelitish woman, whose
father was an Egyptian, went out among the
children of Israel: and this son of the Israelitish
woman and a man of Israel strove together in
the camp;
11 And the Israelitish woman's son blasphemed
the name of the Lord, and cursed. And they
brought him unto Moses: (and his mother's
name was Shelomith, the daughter of Dibri, of
the tribe of Dan
12 And they put him in ward, that the mind of
the Lord might be shewed them.
13 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,
14 Bring forth him that hath cursed without the
camp; and let all that heard him lay their hands
upon his head, and let all the congregation stone
him.
15 And thou shalt speak unto the children of
Israel, saying, Whosoever curseth his God shall
bear his sin.
16 And he that blasphemeth the name of the
Lord, he shall surely be put to death, and all the
congregation shall certainly stone him: as well
the stranger, as he that is born in the land,
when he blasphemeth the name of the Lord,
shall be put to death.

your bible have already judged and listed the punishment for blasphemy

1 Corinthians 14:34-35 King James Version
(KJV)
Let your women keep silence in the
churches: for it is not permitted unto them
to speak; but they are commanded to be
under obedience as also saith the law.
And if they will learn any thing, let them
ask their husbands at home: for it is a
shame for women to speak in the church.

Deuteronomy 25:11-12
If two men fight together,
and the wife of one draws
near to rescue her husband
from the hand of the one
attacking him, and puts out
her hand and seizes him by
the genitals, then you shall
cut off her hand; your eye
shall not pity her.So two men are fighting and a
woman steps in to defend her man,
and ends up grabbing the genitals of
her husband’s opponent. Rather than
discipline the men for fighting in the
first place, the proper response in
this case is to cut off the woman’s
hand.
That sounds fair??

I have more....lets continue

Re: Views On War Against Islam by enilove(m): 11:06am On Dec 30, 2017
EngrBello:

Substituting there means placing in order, not deleting words for words....placing in order like putting Genesis as the first chapter in bible instead of putting levitucus initially....people arranging can made a mistake but it will be corrected by almighty GOD!
Surah An-Nahl, Verse 101:
وَإِذَا بَدَّلْنَا آيَةً مَّكَانَ آيَةٍ وَاللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا يُنَزِّلُ قَالُوا إِنَّمَا أَنتَ مُفْتَرٍ بَلْ أَكْثَرُهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ

And when We change one communication for (another) communication, and Allah knows the best of what He sends down, they (the disbelievers) say: "You (O Muhammad SAW) are but a Muftari! (forger, liar)." Nay, but most of them know not.
(English - shakir)

How does placing one book b4 another amount to forgery?

Was the Quran collected into one book under Muhammed supervision? No. So there was not anything like placing one chapter b4 another .
Re: Views On War Against Islam by shayma(m): 11:30am On Dec 30, 2017
enilove:

What do you mean by Islam conduct and views ?

Muhammed and demon Gabriel did not say the Muslims should abstain from adultery and stealing be4 they would make heaven:

Volume 4, Book 54, Number 445:
Narrated Abu Dhar:

The Prophet said, "Gabriel said to me, 'Whoever amongst your followers die without having worshipped others besides Allah, will enter Paradise (or will not enter the (Hell) Fire)." The Prophet asked. "Even if he has committed illegal sexual intercourse or theft?" He replied, "Even then."

For your info, you are only deceiving yourself with those lies above .

You peoples are hypocrite whenever the islamic issue are posted it when you would try to prove your self as all know. But when someone posted something against christian and expose you you wont be able to defend it. For information, sahin buhari was said to be: out of 60,000 hadith 4000 were said to be authentic.

1 Like

Re: Views On War Against Islam by shayma(m): 11:39am On Dec 30, 2017
Pharaoh001:

He can never understand because he read hatred. I knw them they understand anything about their own religion but they can preach hatered till next century. Their mind had silled

1 Like

Re: Views On War Against Islam by Saverin: 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2017
EngrBello:

That's the westerners and Europeans perspective of waging war against islam...Only ISLAM can eradicate evils of this 21st centuries...

Europeans have known the power
of Islam themselves for it once
ruled part of Europe, and they
know that true Islam is opposed to
their activities. From the very
outset, therefore, they have sought
to remove this obstacle from their
path by disparaging Islam .
They have resorted to malicious
propaganda.The agents of
imperialism are busy in every
corner of the Islamic world
drawing Muslims youth away from Us
with their evilpropaganda.
They are destroying Islam!
Agents,both foreigners sent by the imperialists and natives employed
by them ,have spread out into
every village and region of Islam (Iran,Nothern Nigeria, Pakistan,Afghan, Ethiopia,Egypt,Serbia and Somalia) and are leading our children and
young people astray.

How can Islam eradicate the evils of the 21st century?

1 Like

Re: Views On War Against Islam by Saverin: 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2017
Lirqur:

We will see, if you don't eat your words on the last day.

Come up with something better. I have grown past the fear of last day (and hellfire).

1 Like

Re: Views On War Against Islam by enilove(m): 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2017
shayma:

He can never understand because he read hatred. I knw them they understand anything about their own religion but they can preach hatered till next century. Their mind had silled

Who is preaching hatred?
Why are you people so full of evil. Muhammed started all these hatred for you all. He killed many Jews and Christians by saying we are worshipping idols. He waged wars against Jews and Christians. Presently , around the world his followers are planting explosives , killing people in France , Kenya, England, Nigeria, Egypt, Iran, America,Sudan, Syria etc because Muhammed did the same and commanded you people to follow his example.
Volume 4, Book 52, Number 176:

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar:
Sahih Bukhari ;
Allah's Apostle said, "You (i.e. Muslims) will fight with the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, 'O 'Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.' "

Volume 4, Book 53, Number 392:

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Sahih Bukhari ;
While we were in the Mosque, the Prophet came out and said, "Let us go to the Jews" We went out till we reached Bait-ul-Midras. He said to them, "If you embrace Islam, you will be safe. You should know that the earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle, and I want to expel you from this land. So, if anyone amongst you owns some property, he is permitted to sell it, otherwise you should know that the Earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle."

Volume 5, Book 59, Number 510:
Sahih Bukhari :
Narrated Anas:

Allah's Apostle reached Khaibar at night and it was his habit that, whenever he reached the enemy at night, he will not attack them till it was morning. When it was morning, the Jews came out with their spades and baskets, and when they saw him(i.e. the Prophet ), they said, "Muhammad! By Allah! Muhammad and his army!" The Prophet said, "Khaibar is destroyed, for whenever we approach a (hostile) nation (to fight), then evil will be the morning for those who have been warned."

Narrated Anas bin Malik: We reached Khaibar early in the morning and the inhabitants of Khaibar came out carrying their spades, and when they saw the Prophet they said, "Muhammad! By Allah! Muhammad and his army!" The Prophet said, "Allahu-Akbar! Khaibar is destroyed, for whenever we approach a (hostile) nation (to fight) then evil will be the morning for those who have been warned." We then got the meat of donkeys (and intended to eat it), but an announcement was made by the announcer of the Prophet, "Allah and His Apostle forbid you to eat the meat of donkeys as it is an impure thing."

Who is an hypocrite if not Muslims. To you , what Muhammed did were right, what the Caliphs ( Abu bakr , Utman) did to spread Islam by killing people in Africa , Asia, part of Europe are good. What the ISIS and Boko Ram are doing to innocent souls are right as long as they are Muslims.

You can come to the religion section to post rubbish against another religion but the Islam section does not allow non Muslim to comment in their section.

Who then is an hypocrite , if not you Muslims. It is running in your blood.

1 Like

Re: Views On War Against Islam by EngrBello(m): 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
Saverin:

How can Islam eradicate the evils of the 21st century?
Ask your head angry
Re: Views On War Against Islam by EngrBello(m): 11:22pm On Dec 30, 2017
enilove:

Who is preaching hatred?
Why are you people so full of evil. Muhammed started all these hatred for you all. He killed many Jews and Christians by saying we are worshipping idols. He waged wars against Jews and Christians. Presently , around the world his followers are planting explosives , killing people in France , Kenya, England, Nigeria, Egypt, Iran, America,Sudan, Syria etc because Muhammed did the same and commanded you people to follow his example.
Volume 4, Book 52, Number 176:

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar:
Sahih Bukhari ;
Allah's Apostle said, "You (i.e. Muslims) will fight with the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, 'O 'Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.' "

Volume 4, Book 53, Number 392:

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Sahih Bukhari ;
While we were in the Mosque, the Prophet came out and said, "Let us go to the Jews" We went out till we reached Bait-ul-Midras. He said to them, "If you embrace Islam, you will be safe. You should know that the earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle, and I want to expel you from this land. So, if anyone amongst you owns some property, he is permitted to sell it, otherwise you should know that the Earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle."

Volume 5, Book 59, Number 510:
Sahih Bukhari :
Narrated Anas:

Allah's Apostle reached Khaibar at night and it was his habit that, whenever he reached the enemy at night, he will not attack them till it was morning. When it was morning, the Jews came out with their spades and baskets, and when they saw him(i.e. the Prophet ), they said, "Muhammad! By Allah! Muhammad and his army!" The Prophet said, "Khaibar is destroyed, for whenever we approach a (hostile) nation (to fight), then evil will be the morning for those who have been warned."

Narrated Anas bin Malik: We reached Khaibar early in the morning and the inhabitants of Khaibar came out carrying their spades, and when they saw the Prophet they said, "Muhammad! By Allah! Muhammad and his army!" The Prophet said, "Allahu-Akbar! Khaibar is destroyed, for whenever we approach a (hostile) nation (to fight) then evil will be the morning for those who have been warned." We then got the meat of donkeys (and intended to eat it), but an announcement was made by the announcer of the Prophet, "Allah and His Apostle forbid you to eat the meat of donkeys as it is an impure thing."

Who is an hypocrite if not Muslims. To you , what Muhammed did were right, what the Caliphs ( Abu bakr , Utman) did to spread Islam by killing people in Africa , Asia, part of Europe are good. What the ISIS and Boko Ram are doing to innocent souls are right as long as they are Muslims.

You can come to the religion section to post rubbish against another religion but the Islam section does not allow non Muslim to comment in their section
Clueless Christians love to rail
against the many verses in the
Quran that command Muslims to kill
non-Muslims, but they also ignore
the verses in the Bible commanding
the same thing and things that are
every bit as barbaric.

Deuteronomy 17:2-7 New American
Standard Bible (NASB)
“If there is found in your midst, in any of
your towns, which the LORD your God is
giving you, a man or a woman who does
what is evil in the sight of the LORD your
God, by transgressing His covenant, and
has gone and served other gods and
worshiped them, or the sun or the moon or
any of the heavenly host, which I have not
commanded, and if it is told you and you
have heard of it, then you shall inquire
thoroughly. Behold, if it is true and the thing
certain that this detestable thing has been
done in Israel, then you shall bring out
that man or that woman who has done this
evil deed to your gates, that is , the man or
the woman, and you shall stone them to
death. On the evidence of two
witnesses or three witnesses, he who is to
die shall be put to death; he shall not be put
to death on the evidence of one witness.

The hand of the witnesses shall be first
against him to put him to death, and
afterward the hand of all the people. So you
shall purge the evil from your midst.

Leviticus 26:7
You will pursue your enemies, and they will
fall by the sword before you.

Psalm 143:12
And in Your lovingkindness, cut off my
enemies And destroy all those who
afflict my soul, For I am Your servant.

Luke 19:27
But these enemies of mine, who did
not want me to reign over them, bring
them here and slay them in my
presence.

Micah 5:9
Your hand will be lifted up against your
adversaries, And all your enemies will be
Killed off.

Numbers 31:7-11
They fought against Midian, as the LORD
commanded and killed every man and all the married women,
Among their victims were Evi, Rekem, Zur,
Hur and Reba—the five kings of Midian. They
also killed Balaam son of Beor with the
sword. The Israelites captured the
Midianite women and children and took all
the Midianite herds, flocks and goods as
plunder. They burned all the towns where
the Midianites had settled, as well as all their
camps. They took all the plunder and
spoils, including the people and animals
[s]which kind of Demon would command you to kill and destroy someone-else properties[/s] rhetorical question you've asking

I have more......lets continue
Re: Views On War Against Islam by EngrBello(m): 11:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
@ enilove , I have many bible verses with me where crusaders uses as justification for killing and to eradicate Islam...
I have the list of your popes that preache and commands to kill every Muslims with a well planned strategies.
I won't list it here now until this thread get more views so that I can expose all their(terrorist) secret doings...but you coming here to post their edited-fake and misquoted stories You're been used as bait.
Is it not of common sense to reason and ask yourself "why is it that terrorists only stay and destabilize where Islam is strongheld" Why can't they go to Christianity stronghold places to carry out their activities afterall,Christians do claim that they accommodate mosques because they are the original peace maker....do igbos have a good security? NO! Why can't boko haram go there ,afterall mosques were there too!
These Crusaders have planted people,who hides behind the masks to be Muslims jihadists.
Only 15% of sahih bukhari hadiths were authentic but You came here posting the worst of worst that were fake and fabricated...
You must be a kid to have been thinking the Quran has mistakes and that it justifies all the atrocities you levelled against it...without reasoning with your brain, thousands of bible verses that condemned Christianity as a religion itself which your money-monger bishops can't defend.

You're just copy-pasting rubbish that were out of context!
Better face the reality and stop the campaign. Infidel

1 Like

Re: Views On War Against Islam by Pharaoh001(f): 12:02am On Dec 31, 2017
boko-harams stays in North killing and destroying properties and inflating their economy.
Isis stays in the eastern part to destabilize fast-growing Islamic places..
Al-Qaeda spreads themselves all over Africa where islam is strong hold ,so as to stop the propagation for development!

You fools, coming here to relate Islam with terrorists had better read the OP article very well...
Christianity can't stop the evil doings of westerners since they all enjoy the abominable,Christianity would add more efficiency to the westerners and Europeans evil doings.

am not saying Christianity is not good but 90% of the lads were doing it coz of instant success,here on earth e.g the Igbos....
these people never believe in thereafter thats why they gave no room going for research to know the True religion,the religion of all the Prophets....and the best of all Mankind(Muhammed). They only enjoyed speaking ill about Muhammed ,lieing and blaspheming!. All what they ever wish for is wealth and sudden success!

1 Like

Re: Views On War Against Islam by toshino4real(m): 7:35am On Dec 31, 2017
bungechu:
Forget history, what has Islam contributed to the modern world apart from violence

Do you know the multiplier effects of algebra? Algebra was the work of a muslim
Re: Views On War Against Islam by Saverin: 10:38am On Dec 31, 2017
EngrBello:

Ask your head angry

Typical response from a jihadist
Re: Views On War Against Islam by Keebee4bowale: 12:48pm On Dec 31, 2017
enilove:

Taqiyyah is to lie or decieve people in the name of Islam , just as you are doing on this thread.

and because majority of Muslims memorized the Quran , it does not give room for editing?

The fact that you don't know the truth will not set you free on the day of judgement, because you are expected to know the God you are serving and everything written about him or Him.

What I mean is this , from the time of Muhammed , there had been problem with memorization of the Quran .
The problem with memorisation is that you can forget . Even Muhammed did not remember a particular verse of a Surah :

Narrated Aisha:
Sahih Bukhari
The Prophet heard a man reciting the Qur'an in the mosque and said, "May Allah bestow His Mercy on him, as he has reminded me of such-and-such Verses of such a Surah."

Another example:
Book 004, Number 1720:
Sahih Muslim
'A'isha reported that the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) heard a person reciting the Qur'an at night. Upon this he said: May Allah show mercy to him; he has reminded me of such and such a verse which I had missed in such and such a surah.

I heard Hisham bin Hakim reciting Surat Al-Furqan during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle and I listened to his recitation and noticed that he recited in several different ways which Allah's Apostle had not taught me. I was about to jump over him during his prayer, but I controlled my temper, and when he had completed his prayer, I put his upper garment around his neck and seized him by it and said, "Who taught you this Sura which I heard you reciting?" He replied, "Allah's Apostle taught it to me." I said, "You have told a lie, for Allah's Apostle has taught it to me in a different way from yours." So I dragged him to Allah's Apostle and said (to Allah's Apostle),

"I heard this person reciting Surat Al-Furqan in a way which you haven't taught me!" On that Allah's Apostle said, "Release him, (O 'Umar!) Recite, O Hisham!" Then he recited in the same way as I heard him reciting. Then Allah's Apostle said, "It was revealed in this way," and added, "Recite, O 'Umar!" I recited it as he had taught me. Allah's Apostle then said, "It was revealed in this way. This Qur'an has been revealed to be recited in seven different ways, so recite of it whichever (way) is easier for you (or read as much of it as may be easy for you)."

Proofs of Editting :

Allah SWT says:

I guess you are from a Muslim background.
Re: Views On War Against Islam by enilove(m): 1:04pm On Dec 31, 2017
Pharaoh001:
boko-harams stays in North killing and destroying properties and inflating their economy.
Isis stays in the eastern part to destabilize fast-growing Islamic places..
Al-Qaeda spreads themselves all over Africa where islam is strong hold ,so as to stop the propagation for development!

You fools, coming here to relate Islam with terrorists had better read the OP article very well...
Christianity can't stop the evil doings of westerners since they all enjoy the abominable,Christianity would add more efficiency to the westerners and Europeans evil doings.

am not saying Christianity is not good but 90% of the lads were doing it coz of instant success,here on earth e.g the Igbos....
these people never believe in thereafter thats why they gave no room going for research to know the True religion,the religion of all the Prophets....and the best of all Mankind(Muhammed). They only enjoyed speaking ill about Muhammed ,lieing and blaspheming!. All what they ever wish for is wealth and sudden success!

You are decieving yourself .
Why should we enjoy speaking evil of Muhammed ?
The evil he did are there to see.
Your type would have been too HAPPY if those EVILS Muhammed did were not written down.

You are defending the satanic religion but you don't know.

IF YOU CAN , TELL WHY :

A PROPHET SHOULD MARRY HIS SON'S WIFE (Zainab)?

MARRY THE AGE OF HIS MOTHER ( Khadija )?

MARRY 6 YEAR OLD GIRL (Aishat)?

KISS BLACK STONE OF IDOL WORSHIPER?

LOVE SATAN'S MUSIC ?

WHY USING CRESCENT MOON STAR SYMBOL OF IDOL WORSHIPERS? ALLAT IS MOON GODDESS.?

WHY TAWAF LIKE PREISLAMIC ERA?

WHY USING THE KABAAH USED BY IDOL WORSHIPERS?

Answer the above , then ask your question , I too will answer them. And stop using abusive words , its not going to change the truth.
Re: Views On War Against Islam by enilove(m): 1:08pm On Dec 31, 2017
Re: Views On War Against Islam by enilove(m): 1:08pm On Dec 31, 2017
Keebee4bowale:

Yes I am .
Re: Views On War Against Islam by true2god: 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2017
enilove:

Narrated Aisha:
Sahih Bukhari

Another example:
Book 004, Number 1720:
Sahih Muslim

Proofs of Editting :

Allah SWT says:

The hadith is a proof positive that Mohammed and Islam is a complete fraud for the morons. I enjoyed how imam bukhari, in his own hadith, exposed Mohammed as a charlatan. It amazes me that Muslims can no longer comprehend their own hadith.
Re: Views On War Against Islam by enilove(m): 5:17pm On Dec 31, 2017
Lirqur:

You talking about muslims facing the Kaaba, but fail to ask yourself why some Christians run to the altar to submit themselves and roll on the floor in front of it, do you stop to ask yourself what's so special about the altar?

See your problem is you think i'm saying Christianity is wrong, but no it isn't you are very correct being a christian. I'm just letting you know that Allah is the one true God, if you can really think and assess yourself you'll realise you're a Muslim, but for now you're still understandably blind to be a christian. Jesus (pbuh) said he is the way the truth and the light and that his correct. Continue to be a good christian, if you're wise you'll notice most Muslims have nothing against Christians and absolutely nothing against Jesus (pbuh) if only you know how powerful Satan tries to mislead the world, you'll bow at the Rahman (Mercy) of Allah.

I'm just telling you for what to prepare for, remain a good christian,when Jesus (pbuh) comes we will all see who has been right, hold on to Jesus for now. But know Allah has no equal,cannot and will never be.

Salaam

You are sincerely wrong.

I was a Muslim , I can truthfully tell you that Islam is the opposite of God and it is pure satanic.

Why don't you look beyond Islam first and take a neutral position.

Start reading the Bible and the Quran simulaneosly for a year .
From that perspective , you will know which one is the Book of God.

But the best way is to pray to God your Creator for revelation concerning Christianity and Islam. Don't mention Allah and don't mention Jesus , just sincerely pray from the bottom of your heart for guidance.

Pls do any of the Two, but start with the second option .

As you rightly said , the devil can deceive any, but the greatest weapon of the Devil is "ignorance".
When you pray and read the Two books , your ignorance will be damaged.
Re: Views On War Against Islam by EngrBello(m): 12:55am On Jan 01, 2018
enilove:

You are decieving yourself .
Why should we enjoy speaking evil of Muhammed ?
The evil he did are there to see.
Your type would have been too HAPPY if those EVILS Muhammed did were not written down.

You are defending the satanic religion but you don't know.

IF YOU CAN , TELL WHY :

A PROPHET SHOULD MARRY HIS SON'S WIFE (Zainab)?

MARRY THE AGE OF HIS MOTHER ( Khadija )?

MARRY 6 YEAR OLD GIRL (Aishat)?

KISS BLACK STONE OF IDOL WORSHIPER?

LOVE SATAN'S MUSIC ?

WHY USING CRESCENT MOON STAR SYMBOL OF IDOL WORSHIPERS? ALLAT IS MOON GODDESS.?

WHY TAWAF LIKE PREISLAMIC ERA?

WHY USING THE KABAAH USED BY IDOL WORSHIPERS?

Answer the above , then ask your question , I too will answer them. And stop using abusive words , its not going to change the truth.

You're an idiot for not defending and give answers to previous questions I put before you....
i'm sure Pharaoh001 won't reply you coz you ain't ready to learn but to find mistakes of your teachers.
Re: Views On War Against Islam by EngrBello(m): 12:59am On Jan 01, 2018
Keebee4bowale:

That's not necessary for an evil seeker!
The best student from the first set of university of ibadan Arabic department ...was a christain
He had FIRST CLASS.....
i'm not surprised to see them misquoting Quran and giving out false hadiths...afterall they were paid/sponsored to do so!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Think Scientist Can Justify The Inventions Of Weapons That Can Kill And / What Does MMM Really Stands For? / A TRIP TO Hell-testimony Of Pastor Philip Mantofa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.