Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,775 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

United Nations Sends Former President Obasanjo To Liberia. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / United Nations Sends Former President Obasanjo To Liberia. (756 Views)

Obasanjo To Makinde: Don’t Pocket Oyo State Govt. / Olusegun Obasanjo To Endorse Atiku Abubakar Eventually - SR / Obasanjo To Buhari: You Must Step On Toes Of Friends, Well-wishers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

United Nations Sends Former President Obasanjo To Liberia. by johnolumide78: 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
The United Nations, UN Secretary-General, António Guterres has announced that he is sending former President Olusegun Obasanjo to support Liberia to peacefully transfer of power to a democratically-elected president.

https://www.ireporteronline.com/united-nations-sends-former-president-obasanjo-liberia/

Re: United Nations Sends Former President Obasanjo To Liberia. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
Hate or love baba iyabo, that man has clout!

There are plenty things I blame him for but I still have love for Baba. Shun sah.

3 Likes

Re: United Nations Sends Former President Obasanjo To Liberia. by hatchy(f): 2:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
Good.
Re: United Nations Sends Former President Obasanjo To Liberia. by Sprumbabafather: 2:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
grin
Re: United Nations Sends Former President Obasanjo To Liberia. by zakim(m): 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2017
Olusegun Obasanjo PHD
Re: United Nations Sends Former President Obasanjo To Liberia. by Biety: 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
Jonathan was sent to observe the election, but obasanjo has been sent to ensure smooth transfer of power to the elected president.
Obasanjo is truely the boss of bosses.

3 Likes

Re: United Nations Sends Former President Obasanjo To Liberia. by DerideGull(m): 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2017
UN is behaving like backward and underdeveloped countries of the world. I wish for the demise of the useless organization. How many observers has the incompetent UN sent to UK, USA, France, Germany or even Russia to support peaceful transfer of power. The idiotic UN should stop treating Africans as if they are fools and kindergarten grade pupils.

3 Likes

Re: United Nations Sends Former President Obasanjo To Liberia. by deomelllo: 3:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
Biety:
Jonathan was sent to observe the election, but obasanjo has been sent to ensure smooth transfer of power to the elected president.
Obasanjo is truely the boss of bosses.

Indeed. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: United Nations Sends Former President Obasanjo To Liberia. by ogbeniolola: 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
Trust me Baba will never support transfer of power to someone who is not educated!.....and in this case George Weah may not win the election afterall!
deomelllo:

Indeed. grin grin
Re: United Nations Sends Former President Obasanjo To Liberia. by dodelight(m): 4:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
DerideGull:
UN is behaving like backward and underdeveloped countries of the world. I wish for the demise of the useless organization. How many observers has the incompetent UN sent to UK, USA, France, Germany or even Russia to support peaceful transfer of power. The idiotic UN should stop treating Africans as if they are fools and kindergarten grade pupils.
Believe me, the UN will surely fall. It's a matter of time.

(1) (Reply)

The People That Brought Buhari Hardship On Nigeria / So The Fulanis Are Undoing The British Work? / Senate Committee Members Applaud Fashola's 71.58% Q2 Performance For 2017 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.