Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,129 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:04 AM

Adsense Approval 2018: Your LAST Trial [trust Me] - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Approval 2018: Your LAST Trial [trust Me] (320 Views)

Best Whatsapp TV Ever Trust Me / Adsense Approval / I Would Get Adsense Approval For You With Just 10k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Approval 2018: Your LAST Trial [trust Me] by magxiblog: 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2017
#1. Use a RESPONSIVE template. When I tried getting mine, I discovered a lot of things. And most especially, I noticed that my approval came when I migrated from the default to a highly responsive template. The layout of your blog tells a LOT. AdSense team wants to be sure that their ads will look good on your pages. Get an AD READY template.

#2. Have enough content. Try out 10 quality and original pages, with a “Most Popular widget” of 5 pages’ maximum at the home page. And also try to pay GOOD attention to the last 2 blog posts, as these are probably the ONLY pages the reviewer may go through thoroughly. Delete less-quality blog posts.

#3. Apply using a custom domain. NEVER should you use a sub-domain like “magxiblog..com” to apply. Why do I say so? It’s not like you can’t get it that way, but it’s like 15 over 100. And sometimes, they might even block that email from applying again. Use a custom domain and be on the SAFER side bro.

#4. About and contact page should be intact. NOT only should these pages be well written and info rich, it should also be in strategic places of your blog (where visitors can easily see them) places like above the fold, below the fold, and side bar. Make SURE every detail in it are ALL valid.

#5. Have a decent daily TRAFFIC. Some other ad networks use traffic as an approval factor. Even though AdSense NEVER mentioned that in theirs, you should know that it matters. Well, you don’t really have to worry about this if you properly use the above #2. Try driving some social media traffic within that time of review.

SOURCE: http://magxiblog..com.ng/2017/12/Adsense-approval.html

(1) (Reply)

Forex Traders Wanted / How You Can Make Money Freelancing In 2018 / Top 8 Android Root Tool To Get Root Access Even With Or Without The Help Of Comp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.