Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,638 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Wizkid Spotted In 1.3m Gucci Sweater - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Spotted In 1.3m Gucci Sweater (902 Views)

Wizkid Spotted With Fat Ladies in a Beach, See Nigerians Reaction. Video / Wizkid Spotted Boarding A Jet With Tekno As They Arrive Warri For A Show(Photos) / Hushpuppi Responds To AY Gucci Bag Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Spotted In 1.3m Gucci Sweater by Stylemepurple: 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
Money well Spent or Money wasted??

follow us on instagram @stylemepurple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Spotted In 1.3m Gucci Sweater by HeyCorleone(m): 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
How you jobless bloggers just take time to calculate the amount of cloth adorning someone's body is something that gets me surprised. Can't you just leave the cloth be? Is it your money?! How does the price affect your life or your family's situation?!

If you're just news hungry, just take your time and look around. You'd find stuff that is indeed newsworthy.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Spotted In 1.3m Gucci Sweater by blingz4ril: 5:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
HeyCorleone:
How you jobless bloggers just take time to calculate the amount of cloth adorning someone's body is something that gets me surprised. Can't you just leave the cloth be? Is it your money?! How does the price affect your life or your family's situation?!

If you're just news hungry, just take your time and look around. You'd find stuff that is indeed newsworthy.
do you know

Do you know how much people are making off providing information about what people, especially celebrities, are wearing on the LikeToKnowIt App? I bet your Fine Degree in whatever course you studied could serve you better than going around and insulting peoples work. Let's forego this attitude of criticising stuff we don't understand. Learn to Build, not Destroy.
Re: Wizkid Spotted In 1.3m Gucci Sweater by HeyCorleone(m): 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
blingz4ril:

do you know

Do you know how much people are making off providing information about what people, especially celebrities, are wearing on the LikeToKnowIt App? I bet your Fine Degree in whatever course you studied could serve you better than going around and insulting peoples work. Let's forego this attitude of criticising stuff we don't understand. Learn to Build, not Destroy.

You're jot making any sense.

I am not destroying anything. Bloggers these days are just jobless. If it's not what a celebrity is wearing, it's what a celebrity is eating, or Whatnots.. Blogging wasn't so thoughtless years ago.
Re: Wizkid Spotted In 1.3m Gucci Sweater by blingz4ril: 5:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
HeyCorleone:

You're jot making any sense.

I am not destroying anything. Bloggers these days are just jobless. If it's not what a celebrity is wearing, it's what a celebrity is eating, or Whatnots.. Blogging wasn't so thoughtless years ago.

Necessity births Innovation. Information analytics is going to be worth more than oil in a few years time. People want to know everything, including what Wizkid or Tiwa Savage had for breakfast and the smart ones are taking advantage of it. Don't be left out.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Spotted In 1.3m Gucci Sweater by HeyCorleone(m): 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
blingz4ril:

Necessity births Innovation. Information analytics is going to be worth more than oil in a few years time. People want to know everything, including what Wizkid or Tiwa Savage had for breakfast and the smart ones are taking advantage of it. Don't be left out.

I surmise you have multiple degrees in arselicking..

(1) (Reply)

Endtime Greeting: Ghanaian Celeb Welcome Fans By Exposing Her Body / Mercy Aigbe Finally Made Her Favourite Hair Colour (photo) / Instrumental: Wizkid – Soco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.