Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,947 members, 7,828,320 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Soldiers Praise, Pray & Worship In Church In Borno State (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Praise, Pray & Worship In Church In Borno State (Photos) (67476 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State / Osinbajo Worshipping In Church In 1995 (Tony Rapu's Throwback Video) / Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Praise, Pray & Worship In Church In Borno State (Photos) by vheckthor1: 2:09am On Dec 29, 2017
FrenchWay:
What madness!

Better go and fight... There is no God anywhere

Really!!!! with all due respect i think you are very wrong with that statement. God exist but it takes faith to know of His existence.
Re: Soldiers Praise, Pray & Worship In Church In Borno State (Photos) by alenwup(m): 5:54am On Dec 29, 2017
God bless the Nigerian Army
Re: Soldiers Praise, Pray & Worship In Church In Borno State (Photos) by LabUdegbe(m): 6:28am On Dec 29, 2017
This is touching... May God keep them
Re: Soldiers Praise, Pray & Worship In Church In Borno State (Photos) by kebiruu: 6:39am On Dec 29, 2017
This is lovely. The Lord is your strength

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Praise, Pray & Worship In Church In Borno State (Photos) by Caseless: 7:09am On Dec 29, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
A Career i will never choose cheesy cheesy
a career I'll always choose.
Re: Soldiers Praise, Pray & Worship In Church In Borno State (Photos) by Evidenx(m): 7:12am On Dec 29, 2017
The greatest weapon of a soldier is not his riffle but His PRAYERS!!!!!
Re: Soldiers Praise, Pray & Worship In Church In Borno State (Photos) by Evidenx(m): 7:24am On Dec 29, 2017
tit:
Shekau will still get you except you surrender to Islam
park well your brain dey pain you....they wil not bow to a religion of war and bloodshed... Jesus reigns!!
Re: Soldiers Praise, Pray & Worship In Church In Borno State (Photos) by Lastborn0074: 8:58am On Dec 29, 2017
FrenchWay:
What madness!

Better go and fight... There is no God anywhere
No matter how hard you try to deceive urself, there's sth inside of you that tells u that there is God. For this thing you have said, I use my office as a priest of God to command angels to arrest you the way Paul was arrested IJN amen.
Re: Soldiers Praise, Pray & Worship In Church In Borno State (Photos) by loganx: 9:03am On Dec 29, 2017
Do they collect tithe from fellow soldiers? if they do, are they allowed to buy private jets or does that part apply only to civilians?
Re: Soldiers Praise, Pray & Worship In Church In Borno State (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 9:22am On Dec 29, 2017
tit:
Shekau will still get you except you surrender to Islam
Who Islam epp shocked
The Lord Jesus Christ is their Protector and Guide.
No evil shall before them in Jesus name. Amen!
#jesuschristgottheirback
Re: Soldiers Praise, Pray & Worship In Church In Borno State (Photos) by donodion(m): 10:00am On Dec 29, 2017
Nigeria..A country at war with her citizens.

Stay strong brothers, e no easy cleaning up the mess the bastard politicians have created.
Re: Soldiers Praise, Pray & Worship In Church In Borno State (Photos) by Edelweiss44: 10:32am On Dec 29, 2017
KingSango:

1. Sango ended twin sacrifice as Sango was an Ibeji himself. That's kept hidden from you by the Ogboni but I don't know how come Ogboni keeps so much knowledge that's needed now secret from Yoruba people.

2. Sango is not a God, that's a German word, Sango is an Irunmole, a being of light from the house of Light ruled by Olodumare.

3. An African man in America invented the cellphone as did an African man invented the silicon chip that makes micro computer processors possible. And as did an African Nigerian man invented the Super Computer that makes super fast processing possible based upon ancient Nigerian script.

I could go on but I will allow you to keep worshiping your White God. Just don't get upset when I point out the truth. The Vatican and America are behind Boko Haram, Isis and other terrorist groups to be pests on the borders of African nations. This is the external pressure to prevent the Kingdoms of Africa from coming to full power again. Makes the Nation state looks good defending off an endless stream of zombie Africans.

There is no JESUS CHRIST

Ase

Love Sango

I wouldn't go on to verify the authenticity of your claims that Africans in America invented the cellphone and silicon chip, and that's because it's no use doing so, since you have already accepted the fact that it was men who received the white man's education and his ways that invented those things. they weren't some African men stuck in their African traditional religion. Please can you mention to us one technological achievement made by an African who we know is a core African traditionalist that has clearly decided not to embrace "the white man's education" that comes from inspiration given by "the white man's God" as you put it?
Re: Soldiers Praise, Pray & Worship In Church In Borno State (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 11:18am On Dec 29, 2017
May His grace continually cover you all. Amen.
Re: Soldiers Praise, Pray & Worship In Church In Borno State (Photos) by KingSango(m): 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2017
Edelweiss44:

I wouldn't go on to verify the authenticity of your claims that Africans in America invented the cellphone and silicon chip, and that's because it's no use doing so, since you have already accepted the fact that it was men who received the white man's education and his ways that invented those things. they weren't some African men stuck in their African traditional religion. Please can you mention to us one technological achievement made by an African who we know is a core African traditionalist that has clearly decided not to embrace "the white man's education" that comes from inspiration given by "the white man's God" as you put it?

Sure, the European rather Euruasian has never invented an alphabet. All European alphabets stem from Greece, whom it was a Phonecian African Bishop that wrote the Greek alphabet. All science comes from Africa. grin
Re: Soldiers Praise, Pray & Worship In Church In Borno State (Photos) by dobujay(m): 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
they have every reason to thank God. may God help you all to succeed the horror in that land. Keep the tempo of praise high Cos God inhabit the praises of his people and with him your continuous victory is sure. kudos guys.
Re: Soldiers Praise, Pray & Worship In Church In Borno State (Photos) by Edelweiss44: 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
KingSango:

Sure, the European rather Euruasian has never invented an alphabet. All European alphabets stem from Greece, whom it was a Phonecian African Bishop that wrote the Greek alphabet. All science comes from Africa. grin

Sango's boy, please talk to us about any modern life-changing technological invention that came from worshippers of your "wood & stone" god. Pls don't mention things like alphabets and writing that any Tom, Dick and Harry can come up with. As I am now, I can come up with my own sets of alphabets and they will become relevant as long as I can manage to convince enough people to adopt them with me. Have you ever seen a Sango worshipper that invented something like telephone, car, aeroplane, computer, etc. Were these serious technological stuff not all invented by people who embraced the "Whiteman's God or his ways"? For your information, in case you are not aware, let me tell you now that the aeroplane you use to travel to different countries today was invented by two brothers who were children of a clergyman. Go and Google Wilbur & Orville Wright and read their history to confirm. The only kind of flight that worshippers of your wood & stone Sango have invented is flight with brooms for night meetings!

Just make sure you don't die without surrendering to Jesus, cos you will be really shocked when you discover after death that Jesus is Lord indeed, and you find Sango burning in hell with you. That is not God's plan for you, but God cannot help you when you decide to reject His only gift of salvation to mankind - Jesus Christ!
Re: Soldiers Praise, Pray & Worship In Church In Borno State (Photos) by KingSango(m): 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
Edelweiss44:

Sango's boy, please talk to us about any modern life-changing technological invention that came from worshippers of your "wood & stone" god. Pls don't mention things like alphabets and writing that any Tom, Dick and Harry can come up with. As I am now, I can come up with my own sets of alphabets and they will become relevant as long as I can manage to convince enough people to adopt them with me. Have you ever seen a Sango worshipper that invented something like telephone, car, aeroplane, computer, etc. Were these serious technological stuff not all invented by people who embraced the "Whiteman's God or his ways"? For your information, in case you are not aware, let me tell you now that the aeroplane you use to travel to different countries today was invented by two brothers who were children of a clergyman. Go and Google Wilbur & Orville Wright and read their history to confirm. The only kind of flight that worshippers of your wood & stone Sango have invented is flight with brooms for night meetings!

Just make sure you don't die without surrendering to Jesus, cos you will be really shocked when you discover after death that Jesus is Lord indeed, and you find Sango burning in hell with you. That is not God's plan for you, but God cannot help you when you decide to reject His only gift of salvation to mankind - Jesus Christ!

Sango's people are Yoruba people and...... https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) / Peter Obi Floors Tinubu, Atiku In Jonah Jangs Polling Unit In Jos / Meet The 10 Powerful Men That Took Nigerians To The Next Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.