Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

How I Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe –nigerian Graduate - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How I Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe –nigerian Graduate (568 Views)

I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) / Have You Ever Met Someone Really Nice While Traveling And...? / The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe –nigerian Graduate by joymonday09: 5:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
A 28-year-old man identified as Nwaka John from Imo state left Nigeria in June 23, 2017 with the intention to enter Europe but ended up being stranded in Libya.

Narrating his Experience he said :

“I spent 5 days in the desert where I have to drink somebody’s urine in order to survive. Out of 104 of us that started the journey only 81 made it to Libya, 23 others died in the desert. This journey is indeed a suicide mission,” John lamented.
https://www.ireporteronline.com/got-stranded-libya-traveling-europe-graduate-narrates-shocking-ordeal/

Re: How I Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe –nigerian Graduate by BornAgainMay: 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
Libya and Nigeria r failed state
Re: How I Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe –nigerian Graduate by ariyebaba(m): 11:30am On Dec 29, 2017
ummhhh

(1) (Reply)

I'll Take Any Risk To Leave Nigeria -man Caught Trying To Illegally Enter Europe / Visa Consultation Service To Uk, Usa, Canada, Turkey, Shengen, Uae / Ticket Cancellation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.