Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) (47206 Views)

I Regret Coming To Canada / Bear Ate Billionaire Couple And Pilot After Their Helicopter Crashed In Russia(P / Cannibal Tribe That 'Killed & Ate Rockefeller' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by officialwdhtv: 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2023
I regret coming to Europe — Nigerian woman says, after her family allegedly squandered the N30M she saved in her 20 years of being in Europe

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1siCObhthA

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by ednut1(m): 1:18pm On Nov 09, 2023
European countries no dey smile. 20 years of no papers shocked. If you are an illegal immigrant na to dey save in crypto or hold cash in your luggage. Some family members are devil incarnate.

160 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:21pm On Nov 09, 2023
ednut1:
European countries no dey smile. 20 years of no papers shocked. If you are an illegal immigrant na to dey save in crypto or hold cash in your luggage. Some family members are devil incarnate.

She would have been better off never leaving Nigeria. After 20 years and all she can boast of is 30 million naira. Hmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed and no papers and I am very sure her children also have no papers. She has jeopardised their future opportunities too as they are also likely to be banned from all of western civilisation.

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by ednut1(m): 1:22pm On Nov 09, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

She would have been better off never leaving Nigeria. After 20 years and all she can boast of is 30 million naira. Hmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed and no papers and I am very sure her children also have no papers. She has jeopardised their future opportunities too as they are also likely to be banned from all of western civilisation.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/10/just-in-99-4-of-bank-accounts-contain-less-than-n500000-ndic/amp/
No evidence she would have been better off. The family she left behind chop her money because they are broke too. If you check well no body in that family has 20m in their account.

211 Likes 24 Shares

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:24pm On Nov 09, 2023

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by finallybusy: 1:41pm On Nov 09, 2023
Na to make another.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by pansophist(m): 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2023
The idea that because someone is your family automatically makes them good to you is not true. Many of those you call friends or family have not been subjected to the test of circumstances.

This woman is a victim of such.

176 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by seanwilliam(m): 3:17pm On Nov 09, 2023
I don learn tey tey.
I no Dey join or entrust money with friends or family . I can only give or borrow what I’m willing to let go if push comes to shove.

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by RepoMan007: 5:43pm On Nov 09, 2023
They used 1970 exchange rate for you.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by 3ice9ce: 6:22pm On Nov 09, 2023
Na normal level na

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by socialmediaman: 6:23pm On Nov 09, 2023
People are built on survival mentality in Nigeria especially if you grew up poor (90% of Nigerians). Cultural practices and religious misinterpretations also encourage lack of accountability and integrity

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Cromagnon: 6:25pm On Nov 09, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

99% of Nigerians cannot boat of 500k oga

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by SAMBARRY: 6:25pm On Nov 09, 2023
grin

₦10 million that you Will have used to set up a buisness,you Blew it on an illusion

Chaiii village people do you this one o

8 Likes

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Cromagnon: 6:25pm On Nov 09, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

You think 30 million is easy?
How much you get for account

130 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by pizzytaily(m): 6:26pm On Nov 09, 2023
A whole £20k omooo

1 Like

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Lordbinsmar: 6:26pm On Nov 09, 2023
grin

you see 30M save for Europe you no happy. How many Nigerians get 1 Million naira for their account after 20 years of their life?

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Zooposki(f): 6:27pm On Nov 09, 2023
motymop:
She sucked dick for 20 years, raised 30M naira and now nothing to her name in Nigeria because she trusted families and friends.

There are many Nigerians both male and female living abroad who have been ruined by family members in Nigeria

Not everyone is like your mom or sisters. Stop the projection.

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by jojothaiv(m): 6:27pm On Nov 09, 2023
pansophist:
The idea that because someone is your family automatically makes them good to you is not true. Many of those you call friends or family have not been subjected to the test of circumstances.

This woman is a victim of such.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by 1TrippleCee: 6:28pm On Nov 09, 2023
Cromagnon:

Dont be silly

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by JAPAHTML: 6:28pm On Nov 09, 2023
30 million naira in almost 2 decades
anyways sorry for your loss people are wicked, why u go chop person money?
even if its 1k pls don't hurt people

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by diamond68: 6:28pm On Nov 09, 2023
cheesy
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Omoawoke2(m): 6:29pm On Nov 09, 2023
I reserve my comment
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Romanoff(f): 6:29pm On Nov 09, 2023
Team "Blood is thicker than water", over to you.

You're better off paying a real estate company to build house for you than to be sending money to your family members. You can sue the company for misappropriation of funds but where you wan carry family members go?

Even family members you think you trust, it's a huge responsibility you're putting on them to handle such amount of money.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by fredoooooo: 6:29pm On Nov 09, 2023
Family wahala, People can be wicked sha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Ezekiel2122(m): 6:29pm On Nov 09, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

She would have been better off never leaving Nigeria. After 20 years and all she can boast of is 30 million naira.
Which work will you be doing in Naija that you will save 30million in 20years?? You must either steal people's money or involve in illegal business unless you've a business of your own which you must have start with nothing less than 10million or even nore

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by ecolime(m): 6:29pm On Nov 09, 2023
ednut1:

No evidence she would have been better off. The family she left behind chop her money because they are broke too. If you check well no body in that family has 20m in their account.
You will be shocked.

Those you left at home go build Duplexes, buy SUVs (All cash.. Not Mortgage or autoloan) and yet still dey collect black taxes from you wey dey Europe.

Dem fit no get 20m for account but their networth pass Uncle Europe own and dem go still dey reap you on a steady.

If you are abroad, NEVER send money to any family member to help you oversee any project. Most Nigerians are dishonest.

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by netpro(m): 6:30pm On Nov 09, 2023
Friends, family, associates, name them - financial dealings with them is a 50-50 risk.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by oyeb15: 6:30pm On Nov 09, 2023
Anything in Naira right now is mere paper.

As long as energy remain expensive in Nigeria,our money will continue to fall

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Travelwaka Visit To The First Primary School In Nigeria / This Is Why I Think Ikogosi Warm & Cold Spring Is Over-hyped? (Pictures) / Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.