Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

PLEASE ADVICE ME!!! At cross road. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PLEASE ADVICE ME!!! At cross road. (961 Views)

80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. / Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs / Got Two Job Offers Today. Please Advice On Which To Choose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLEASE ADVICE ME!!! At cross road. by yemyke001(m): 5:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
I am teaching in a school in Lagos where I earn 30k aside home tutorials and I have been selected for NPOWER, BUT MY PPA WILL BE IN IBADAN. I need an advice on what to do. Can I run the two together? Please 2016 beneficiaries, advice
Re: PLEASE ADVICE ME!!! At cross road. by yemyke001(m): 5:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
Advice needed please, nairalanders.
Re: PLEASE ADVICE ME!!! At cross road. by yemyke001(m): 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
Response fellow nairalanders
Re: PLEASE ADVICE ME!!! At cross road. by azelab: 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
Though you can run the two together depending on your ppa at ibadan but dont resign now in your present working place, let npower deploy you first. Their deployment would determine the step to take and the type of npower programme.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE ADVICE ME!!! At cross road. by yemyke001(m): 6:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
azelab:
Though you can run the two together depending on your ppa at ibadan but dont resign now in your present working place, let npower deploy you first. Their deployment would determine the step to take and the type of npower programme.
Thanks a lot, appreciate
Re: PLEASE ADVICE ME!!! At cross road. by yemyke001(m): 6:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
I put in for N-health
Re: PLEASE ADVICE ME!!! At cross road. by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
yemyke001:
I put in for N-health
so if you mandated to go to work daily uncore.....yyy u no chose Lagos wer u De....i wonder he's wan play dis game reach....
Re: PLEASE ADVICE ME!!! At cross road. by RedDistrict: 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2017
You should have chosen lagos as your state of residence so that you get deployd here in lagos for your npower ish but thats bygone now

deployment for npower proper shuld most likely be january. stay at your current place of work and work january with them, In this period, you shuld have gone to ibadan to accept the npower ish at your ppa and see how its run in terms of days of work and all.

consider going to teach in ibadan and combine with your nhealth duties since its same area, should be abit convenient for you logistics wise or you ignore npower and face ur teaching job here. (Having in mind that shuld be able to get a 25-30k teaching job in ibadan also hopefully)

Cost of living in Ib is kuku cheaper than lag but the final decision my friend rests with you.
Re: PLEASE ADVICE ME!!! At cross road. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 28, 2017
RedDistrict:
You should have chosen lagos as your state of residence so that you get deployd here in lagos for your npower ish but thats bygone now

deployment for npower proper shuld most likely be january. stay at your current place of work and work january with them, In this period, you shuld have gone to ibadan to accept the npower ish at your ppa and see how its run in terms of days of work and all.

consider going to teach in ibadan and combine with your nhealth duties since its same area, should be abit convenient for you logistics wise or you ignore npower and face ur teaching job here. (Having in mind that shuld be able to get a 25-30k teaching job in ibadan also hopefully)

Cost of living in Ib is kuku cheaper than lag but the final decision my friend rests with you.

How did you get verified without an nysc certificate?
Re: PLEASE ADVICE ME!!! At cross road. by RedDistrict: 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
papiforreal:

How did you get verified without an nysc certificate?

ermm, i am not doing the npower program o but my bro applied this year and from what i knw, nysc cert is compulsory else you'll be disqualified.

The op said he works/teaches in lagos so the assumption is he's done with service na except you were asking a personal question tho
Re: PLEASE ADVICE ME!!! At cross road. by yemyke001(m): 6:44am On Dec 29, 2017
I am done with service
Re: PLEASE ADVICE ME!!! At cross road. by yemyke001(m): 6:46am On Dec 29, 2017
RedDistrict:

I think I love this. Thank you
Re: PLEASE ADVICE ME!!! At cross road. by yemyke001(m): 4:24pm On Dec 29, 2017
My plan anyway is to do the two together, hopefully it will work
Re: PLEASE ADVICE ME!!! At cross road. by Meel: 5:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
RedDistrict:

ermm, i am not doing the npower program o but my bro applied this year and from what i knw, nysc cert is compulsory else you'll be disqualified.

The op said he works/teaches in lagos so the assumption is he's done with service na except you were asking a personal question tho

Can you shed more light on this please??

My friend that attendee College of Health was shortlisted, and she hasn't attended a uni before

Any hope??
Re: PLEASE ADVICE ME!!! At cross road. by yemyke001(m): 6:29pm On Dec 29, 2017
It does not matter, the shortlisted candidate are not only bsc, even NCE WAS conSIDERED
Meel:

My friend that attendee College of Health was shortlisted, and she hasn't attended a uni before

Any hope??
Re: PLEASE ADVICE ME!!! At cross road. by RedDistrict: 6:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
Meel:

Any hope??

Am.not certain of the certificate given to college of health grads but if it is ND, then she has no worries cos ND holders shortlisted weren't asked to present nysc cert

nysc cert was compulsory for degree and hnd holders
Re: PLEASE ADVICE ME!!! At cross road. by yemyke001(m): 7:41am On Dec 31, 2017
More more

(1) (Reply)

Call Center Agent @ Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company {IKEDC} / Invitation 4rm Adron Home & Properties Ibadan / Please I Need Advice On This Job Opportunity Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.