Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,740 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Omowunmi Akinnifesi Stuns At Davido’s #30BillionConcert - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Stuns At Davido’s #30BillionConcert (54315 Views)

Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' / Genevieve Nnaji Stuns At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Lagos / Adesua Etomi Stuns At Her Bridal Shower (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Stuns At Davido’s #30BillionConcert by kay29000(m): 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
olayinkajnr:

Actually, they've proved countless number of times that they are very stupid but I blame them not. I blame the fools that gives them the stupid attention.

If they ignored and not quote them, they will definitely stop.

I understand where you are coming from, but I don't think he would stop if he is ignored... Have you noticed the number of likes he gets on those his tribal bashing comments? Those hate-filled fans of his are his real driving force, and they are abundant on nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Stuns At Davido’s #30BillionConcert by Emyogalanya: 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
hucienda:
why must some monikers always write tribal rubbish on almost every topic to crave attention? it's beyond stupid.
AND THE BENEFICIARY IS THE NORTHERN WHO SITS AND WATCH THE TWO MOST EDUCATED TRIBES AS THEY ENTERTAIN HIM BY INSULTING THEMSELVES. AS MUCH AS ONE NIGERIA IS NOT THREATENED HE IS OK. THE ONLY TIME HE TYPES ANYTHING IN ANY FORUM IS WHEN ONE NIGERIA IS THREATENED. BY THE TWO

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Stuns At Davido’s #30BillionConcert by olayinkajnr(m): 10:49pm On Dec 28, 2017
kay29000:

I understand where you are coming from, but I don't think he would stop if he is ignored... Have you noticed the number of likes he gets on those his tribal bashing comments? Those hate-filled fans of his are his real driving force, and they are abundant on nairaland.

You are right too.

This is one of the reason why sometimes, I try not to load nairaland. But I don't understand why I kept coming back. It's very sickening seeing people that are supposed to be stronger together allowing religion and ethnic differences to divide them.

At any slightest opportunity, they bash themselves.

The mods ain't helping either. As long as it drivers traffic to nairaland, Seun won't bother.

2 Likes

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Stuns At Davido’s #30BillionConcert by kay29000(m): 11:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
olayinkajnr:

You are right too.

This is one of the reason why sometimes, I try not to load nairaland. But I don't understand why I kept coming back. It's very sickening seeing people that are supposed to be stronger together allowing religion and ethnic differences to divide them.

At any slightest opportunity, they bash themselves.

The mods ain't helping either. As long as it drivers traffic to nairaland, Seun won't bother.

We reason alike. I also try to avoid coming here as the negativity is just too much most times, but I keep coming back.

And yeah, the owner makes money from the traffic that the hate posts and comments bring him, so he and his mods really don't care... As long as it brings in traffic. They don't know the damage they allowing to happen to the minds of millions of teenagers and youth out there.

I can say nairaland has played a big part in making Nigeria a more divided nation.

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Stuns At Davido’s #30BillionConcert by KingSango(m): 1:33am On Dec 29, 2017
I always thought Nigerians were a dark complexion people and I didn't know that they grew blond hair. grin

And the fact that her hair is so straight tells the world it isn't natural.

What does this image and promotion do the young Nigerian girls who can't afford this European transformation?

1 Share

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Stuns At Davido’s #30BillionConcert by Tjiaz(m): 2:53am On Dec 29, 2017
I like her back then, but she look kinda different in ths pic.
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Stuns At Davido’s #30BillionConcert by gaskiyamagana: 4:44am On Dec 29, 2017
nairavsdollars:
See her two bress like unripe udala seeds. I hear say na dis kain bress sai baba dey like
Which kind your papa like?
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Stuns At Davido’s #30BillionConcert by olayinkajnr(m): 5:20am On Dec 29, 2017
kay29000:

We reason alike. I also try to avoid coming here as the negativity is just too much most times, but I keep coming back.

And yeah, the owner makes money from the traffic that the hate posts and comments bring him, so he and his mods really don't care... As long as it brings in traffic. They don't know the damage they allowing to happen to the minds of millions of teenagers and youth out there.

I can say nairaland has played a big part in making Nigeria a more divided nation.

Yeah, a more divided nation as against the main reason it was created.

Na God go help us.

Wouldn't it be nice if I get to chat with someone that reason alike with me?

I've sent you a pm

2 Likes

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Stuns At Davido’s #30BillionConcert by kay29000(m): 7:29am On Dec 29, 2017
olayinkajnr:

Yeah, a more divided nation as against the main reason it was created.

Na God go help us.

Wouldn't it be nice if I get to chat with someone that reason alike with me?

I've sent you a pm

Okay. I just responded to the PM.
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Stuns At Davido’s #30BillionConcert by Goodcitizen82: 9:13am On Dec 29, 2017
government77:
Thunder fires that ur stinking mouth. Oponu omo buruku

Who don't knw dat prostitution is the hubby job for many of ibos ladies, dey come to Lagos Hustling prostitution as a career job. Useless entities, thunder fire� dat your mouth once again, Oloriburu somebody

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Stuns At Davido’s #30BillionConcert by SavoG(f): 9:30am On Dec 29, 2017
Same trousers she wore for all black everything
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Stuns At Davido’s #30BillionConcert by NonsoPlatinum: 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
There's a lot of igbo culture being promoted in the Igbo-British community. Have a look at their channel, they are trying to keep the language alive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hk8eLenwr4
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Stuns At Davido’s #30BillionConcert by Abee79(m): 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2017
She no bad sha . . shocked

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Stuns At Davido’s #30BillionConcert by Rotimi180: 5:26pm On Dec 30, 2017
metronaija4:
Former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria, Omowunmi Akinnifesi flaunts cleavage at Davido’s #30billionconcert which was held at Eko convention centre.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photo-former-mbgn-omowunmi-akinnifesi-goes-braless-davidos-30billionconcert/

this kinda people we need as baby mamas

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery / Chacha Ekeh's Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) / Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.