Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,611 members, 7,851,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:09 PM

Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) (87317 Views)

Davido Prostrates For Ondo King & Makes His American Friend Do Same / Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face / Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by miqos02(m): 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
Cool
Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by muffyt05: 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
NwaChibuzor802:
If yoruba people are not bowing to an Idoma man like 2face, they will surely be bowing to an Igbo man.

By the way it shows David is getting better in terms of maturity and respect.

But all these na just for show and for the camera.

No,that's something you'll never understand. Its a cultural thing. If he's not doing that for the age difference, he probably did that due to the huge diffences in career achievement. Its a Yoruba thing to always acknowledge elders. I know you'll wanna ask why he didn't do that to Dele Momodu,but I tell you,you can't really tell hw far a man will go to defend his family,its just human nature

1 Like

Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by JuanJO(m): 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
finally e be like say Davido don dey receive sense
Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by fergieboy: 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
Heard 2baba was drunk and davido had to prostrate to stylishly discharge him

1 Like

Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by abeeee(m): 8:26pm On Dec 28, 2017
the two of them na egede

2 Likes

Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by mickeymimi: 8:26pm On Dec 28, 2017
prostrating season 4 Davido .....he prostrated 4 Dele ....now 2baba.....he don born again ...I like ooo grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjiy4WgG1Ms
Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by Jaykolo10(m): 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
All this na wash jorr
Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by naijacentric(m): 8:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
I guess it was a plot to take tuface off stage as he was too high

1 Like

Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by Ojuororun(m): 8:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
ladeb:
Yea...he recognized a legend
why not he as became a born again singer......nice one davido , be respectfull for the elder once and for the legend.
Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by fidet1(m): 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
Stunting for dem cameras
Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by MrBasketball: 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
NwaChibuzor802:
If yoruba people are not bowing to an Idoma man like 2face, they will surely be bowing to an Igbo man.

You are the dumbest idiot this month.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by bleskid: 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
02Kebreal:

NA YOUR END?
omo your quote.make me laf. seteiii my mother is angry with me for house guys for nairaland get bad mouth .
... jesus grin
02Kebreal:

NA YOUR END?
omo your quote.make me laf. seteiii my mother is angry with me for house guys for nairaland get bad mouth .
... jesus
Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by selfmadeboss: 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
Donald Trump dosnt know them
Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by Alphasoar(m): 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
The next post is how much 2Baba Versace cloth is worth. You people should leave all these news that don't make sense and head to your various wards and get your PVC. We need to get to work.
Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by Reussite: 8:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
I can bet anything that Wizkid can't do same
Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by kby: 8:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
NwaChibuzor802:

yeah he is surely getting better but it appears the opposite is the case for u
Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by Ojuororun(m): 8:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
ladeb:
Yea...he recognized a legend
he recorgnize 2baba as a senior man....dats good for him "double tuaele"
Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by Ojuororun(m): 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
Reussite:
I can bet anything that Wizkid can't do same
BAD BELLE I KNW U WILL SAY SUCH A THIN OUT BUT NEXT TIME TRY TO THINK B4 U SAY A WORD .
Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by ibkgab001: 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
NwaChibuzor802:

I see no reason why you talk like KG pupil .. don't you re check your statement before posting them ?

You lack home training and you table manner

1 Like

Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by femolii: 8:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
NwaChibuzor802:

U have brain problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by Ojuororun(m): 8:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
muffyt05:

No,that's something you'll never understand. Its a cultural thing. If he's not doing that for the age difference, he probably did that due to the huge diffences in career achievement. Its a Yoruba thing to always acknowledge elders. I know you'll wanna ask why he didn't do that to Dele Momodu,but I tell you,you can't really tell hw far a man will go to defend his family,its just human nature
welldone davido
Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by Ojuororun(m): 8:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
femolii:
U have brain problem
hw do u mean ?
Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by Ojuororun(m): 8:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
selfmadeboss:
Donald Trump dosnt know them
u are a fool sir.
Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by Ojuororun(m): 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
ibkgab001:

I see no reason why you talk like KG pupil .. don't you re check your statement before posting them ?

You lack home training and you table manner
KAI, DAT IS TOO MUCH
Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by mickeymimi: 8:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
WIZKID AND DAVIDO'S PERFORMANCE AT DAVIDO'S 30 BILLION CONCERT Dec 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDrBFu05KL8

DAVIDO, RUNTOWN AND NASTY C PERFORMANCE AT DAVIDO 30 BILLION CONCERT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTNcDeBuHLA

OLAMIDE AND DAVIDO'S PERFORMANCE AT DAVIDO'S 30 BILLION CONCERT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAoJS4HersU
Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by selfmadeboss: 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
Ojuororun:
u are a fool sir.
You sir is an idiat
Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by calcus(m): 9:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
Why e no go greet father of many nations!
Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
smiley
Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by mickeymimi: 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
DADDY SHOWKEY'S PERFORMANCE AT DAVIDO'S 30 BILLION CONCERT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0CboVgKSWw

D'BANJ, DON JAZZY, WANDE COAL AND THE OTHER MO'HITS REUNITE ON STAGE AT DAVIDO'S 30 BILLION CONCERT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y80nFlvraAg
Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by bigplayerz(m): 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
Obo my people say "Idobale oun se iwa" hmm...so no be you call dele momodu your boy...now you prostrate to 2baba
Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by olarewajus: 9:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
this guy is marture enough now . it is yoruba trip taught him that
Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by nurusystem(m): 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
goshhhh why will Davido prostate to this stupid boy.who is 2face is badface and goodface he has turn is badface to blackface is brother ,,is a shame to my best arties to prostrate to this womaniser .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ernest Asuzu Now Healthy As He Is Spotted At Roban Stores Awka- PICTURE / Mercy Eke Shows Her Backside In Pre-Birthday Photos / Teni Visits Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels, Holds Discussions On Malaria Eradication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.