Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

100ft X 100ft Going For N1,000,000 In Lokoja, Kogi State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 100ft X 100ft Going For N1,000,000 In Lokoja, Kogi State (971 Views)

Contemporary 4 Bedroom Duplex Arc Design For A 20ft X 100ft Land / Contemporary 4 Bedroom Duplex Arc Design For A 20ft X 100ft Land / See This Modern 4bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design For 50 X 100ft Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100ft X 100ft Going For N1,000,000 In Lokoja, Kogi State by realpoacher(m): 6:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
A plot of land available for sale in Shettima area of Lokoja, kogi state. It is flat piece of land in a fast developing area close to the Army Barracks.

You can simply buy this plot from anywhere within or outside Nigeria as we have been involved in selling properties in absentia. We will send your papers to you through courier services and put a perimeter fencing of up to 3-coaches high for you.

Customers in Lokoja can come for inspections themselves or send a Rep if out of town.

Size: 100ft x 100ft

Asking Price: N1,000,000

Re: 100ft X 100ft Going For N1,000,000 In Lokoja, Kogi State by realpoacher(m): 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
Wow! ..this was fucccking fast shocked

Half plot sold from it today already @400k

Well the remaining half plot of 50ft x 100ft is going for the same amount then.

Size: 50ft x 100ft

Price: 400k last price

For all your property needs in Lokoja, kogi State
Re: 100ft X 100ft Going For N1,000,000 In Lokoja, Kogi State by Vivere: 11:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
Is this not the same plot of land that you said had been sold last week??

realpoacher:
Sold last week Friday cool cool cool

Out of Market
Re: 100ft X 100ft Going For N1,000,000 In Lokoja, Kogi State by realpoacher(m): 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2018
Vivere:
Is this not the same plot of land that you said had been sold last week??

Nah.... Look closely and tell me if the plots of land in the pictures are the same

Re: 100ft X 100ft Going For N1,000,000 In Lokoja, Kogi State by Vivere: 10:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
realpoacher:
Nah.... Look closely and tell me if the plots of land in the pictures are the same

Oga, you could have taken pictures of the same plot of land, from different angles. After all, the same uncompleted building still features in both photographs. sad
Re: 100ft X 100ft Going For N1,000,000 In Lokoja, Kogi State by realpoacher(m): 10:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
Vivere:

Oga, you could have taken pictures of the same plot of land, from different angles. After all, the same uncompleted building still features in both photographs. sad

Oga it's like you have plenty time to argue abi? undecided

What do I stand to gain by posting different angles of one particular plot of land when I have several pictures of several plots of land under my custody to sell within the same location

Abeg shift faraway from me if you no wan buy land but to dey poke nose for wetin you no understand.

Na your type we dey call bad market and bad luck!
Re: 100ft X 100ft Going For N1,000,000 In Lokoja, Kogi State by Vivere: 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
realpoacher:
Oga it's like you have plenty time to argue abi? undecided

What do I stand to gain by posting different angles of one particular plot of land when I have several pictures of several plots of land under my custody to sell within the same location

Abeg shift faraway from me if you no wan buy land but to dey poke nose for wetin you no understand.

Na your type we dey call bad market and bad luck!

Why on earth would I want to argue with you? In order to gain what, if I may ask? You posted something online, so is it wrong to ask questions about it? Or do you think people do not follow info., that is posted online?

There is something called integrity, openness and transparency. The kind of answers you give to a question, will show if your transaction is genuine or not. So why are you being defensive?? shocked
Re: 100ft X 100ft Going For N1,000,000 In Lokoja, Kogi State by realpoacher(m): 11:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
Vivere:

Why on earth would I want to argue with you? In order to gain what, if I may ask? You posted something online, so is it wrong to ask questions about it? Or do you think people do not follow info., that is posted online?

There is something called integrity, openness and transparency. The kind of answers you give to a question, will show if your transaction is genuine or not. So why are you being defensive?? shocked

Wo oga ade, all these one wey you day talk na English.

Check my moniker on this forum and study my history here, I have been around a long time to know what it means to be transparent, honest and open when dealing in business, moreso property business.

Two different pictures about two different plot of land I posted here and you came and called me out that I might have posted the same pictures under different adverts, this allegations which I responded by putting up the other pictures from the other thread here so you can compare both albeit more closely to observe the difference, only for you to accuse me again of deliberately taking pictures of the same land from different angles and using it to advertise here.

My friend, that was a definite accusation there and it wasn't from someone who is pointing out an oversight rather your accusation reeks of someone who is deliberately out to attack my business and person. That kind of accusation I won't take lightly.
Re: 100ft X 100ft Going For N1,000,000 In Lokoja, Kogi State by Vivere: 11:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
realpoacher:
Wo oga ade, all these one wey you day talk na English.

Check my moniker on this forum and study my history here, I have been around a long time to know what it means to be transparent, honest and open when dealing in business, moreso property business.

Two different pictures about two different plot of land I posted here and you came and called me out that I might have posted the same pictures under different adverts, this allegations which I responded by putting up the other pictures from the other thread here so you can compare both albeit more closely to observe the difference, only for you to accuse me again of deliberately taking pictures of the same land from different angles and using it to advertise here.

My friend, that was a definite accusation there and it wasn't from someone who is pointing out an oversight rather your accusation reeks of someone who is deliberately out to attack my business and person. That kind of accusation I won't take lightly.
I don't know why you are being so defensive. undecided And my name is not Oga Ade. The statement I made was not an accusation or an allegation, but a simple question and pointer for clarification. It is unclear why you have chosen to get worked up, over it.

Check my post again! Which attack did I make on your business??
Re: 100ft X 100ft Going For N1,000,000 In Lokoja, Kogi State by realpoacher(m): 11:16pm On Jan 02, 2018
So you know, shettima is an area besides the Nigerian Army barracks in Lokoja, kogi state. Its a fast developing area owned by the community.

Now as an agent, I have several plots of land from both the community direct, and from individuals who wish to sell.

Pray, tell, it will be foolhardy for me and my business to use shots of the same land in order to advertise my wares.

Why?

Because whenever I make a sale I will have to cross out that particular advert as the property is out of the market.

How well am I going to do that by using the same pictures of the same land for advertising several properties without been caught with people like you forming CIA and snooping around? undecided

Besides I not that dumb, neither do my phone lack a camera that will enable me take pictures of different land at will.
Re: 100ft X 100ft Going For N1,000,000 In Lokoja, Kogi State by realpoacher(m): 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
Vivere:

I don't know why you are being so defensive. undecided And my name is not Oga Ade. The statement I made was not an accusation or an allegation, but a simple question and pointer for clarification. It is unclear why you have chosen to get worked up, over it.

Check my post again! Which attack did I make on your business??

Since you want to suddenly form innocence of your direct accusation at me, read your own quote below

Oga, you could have taken pictures of the same plot of land, from different angles. After all, the same uncompleted building still features in both photographs

Reading the above quote, it is either I don't understand English anymore or I must have been drinking because you making a statement of fact above and calling it allegations make me cringe
Re: 100ft X 100ft Going For N1,000,000 In Lokoja, Kogi State by Vivere: 11:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
realpoacher:
Since you want to suddenly form innocence of your direct accusation at me, read your own quote below

Reading the above quote, it is either I don't understand English anymore or I must have been drinking because you making a statement of fact above and calling it allegations make me cringe
Yes, I made that statement. And so what? shocked So saying that you could have taken the photograph from different angles is now an attack? I still don't understand why you are getting worked up, touchy, edgy, shaky and defensive over a mere statement. Why all the huffing, puffing and ranting?? Chai!! If you did not take the photo, then simply explain the facts. That is what any normal person would do, instead of throwing tantrums!

If you do not want people to ask questions about your merchandise, then please do not post it online in a public forum. Simple!
Re: 100ft X 100ft Going For N1,000,000 In Lokoja, Kogi State by realpoacher(m): 11:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
Vivere:

Yes, I made that statement. And so what? shocked So saying that you could have taken the photograph from different angles is now an attack? I still don't understand why you are getting worked up, touchy, edgy, shaky and defensive over a mere statement. Why all the huffing, puffing and ranting?? Chai!! If you did not take the photo, then simply explain the facts. That is what any normal person would do, instead of throwing tantrums!

If you do not want people to ask questions about your merchandise, then please do not post it online in a public forum. Simple!

OK o!..... Fine....

Let me explain

THOSE ARE DIFFERENT PICTURES FROM DIFFERENT PLOT OF LAND

BOTH ARE IN THE SAME SHETTIMA AREA BUT THEY ARE NOT CLOSEBY

THE ONE WITH THE HUMAN IN IT HAS BEEN SOLD COMPLETELY
BUT THE PICTURES WITH GRASSES HAVE BEEN SOLD PARTIALLY
IT WAS 100FT X 100FT BUT WE HAVE SOLD 50FT X 100FT OUT OF IT LAST WEEK

Drink a juice and clean your eyes very well. cheesy

Those two adverts have different distinct pictures on them.

Now let's get to the point where you are investing in land deals in Lokoja,... Shall we? cheesy
Re: 100ft X 100ft Going For N1,000,000 In Lokoja, Kogi State by Vivere: 12:05am On Jan 03, 2018
realpoacher:
OK o!..... Fine....

Let me explain

THOSE ARE DIFFERENT PICTURES FROM DIFFERENT PLOT OF LAND

BOTH ARE IN THE SAME SHETTIMA AREA BUT THEY ARE NOT CLOSEBY

THE ONE WITH THE HUMAN IN IT HAS BEEN SOLD COMPLETELY
BUT THE PICTURES WITH GRASSES HAVE BEEN SOLD PARTIALLY
IT WAS 100FT X 100FT BUT WE HAVE SOLD 50FT X 100FT OUT OF IT LAST WEEK

Drink a juice and clean your eyes very well. cheesy

Those two adverts have different distinct pictures on them.

Now let's get to the point where you are investing in land deals in Lokoja,... Shall we? cheesy

This is the explanation you should have given from the very beginning instead of getting worked up. I have lived in Lokoja before, and I still have friends and relatives there. So buying land there is not a big deal...
Re: 100ft X 100ft Going For N1,000,000 In Lokoja, Kogi State by realpoacher(m): 10:07am On Jan 03, 2018
Vivere:

This is the explanation you should have given from the very beginning instead of getting worked up. I have lived in Lokoja before, and I still have friends and relatives there. So buying land there is not a big deal...

Aite then... No probs

Clearing the air is important as well

Also you might not be interested in Lands but might be needing an accommodation anytime.

Whenever you do, do not hesitate to go through my vacant house listing

You will definitely see something your taste

Stay safe

cool
Re: 100ft X 100ft Going For N1,000,000 In Lokoja, Kogi State by realpoacher(m): 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
Hi

(1) (Reply)

It Cheap, It Genuine And It Secure / Are You Building? We Sell Quality Plumbing Materials. / 1 Plot Of Land For Sale In Awka Millennium City Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.