Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP (36969 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election / Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by SalamRushdie: 8:39am On Dec 29, 2017
Hmm he has learnt well from Lai Mohmmed

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by asumo12: 8:39am On Dec 29, 2017
grin

Weyrey leleyi ooooo
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by Lexusgs430: 8:39am On Dec 29, 2017
PDP Indeed.... It's time they also feel the pain the masses are going through daily, weekly, monthly and yearly.........
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by sureheaven(m): 8:40am On Dec 29, 2017
So those people having accident upandan na pdp dey cause also. Hunger hardly kills but over joyous ..........
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by wellmax(m): 8:40am On Dec 29, 2017
I blame nairaland for bringing such useless post to FP
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by Philinho(m): 8:42am On Dec 29, 2017
confused people. I Wish him well cos he is an innocent boy
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by musa234(m): 8:42am On Dec 29, 2017
Foolishness.. Buhari supporters now blame pdp for every misfortune. Wallah this is madness

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 29, 2017
When your stüpidity has eaten deep into your brain

I'm neither APC nor PDP o grin

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by okotv(m): 8:43am On Dec 29, 2017
see problem...must one comment always
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by suxkill: 8:43am On Dec 29, 2017
mightyhaze:
yes o. why did pdp build that road to be too smooth? if it were filled with potholes, this wud not hv happnd

Abeg,come make i show you were that gworo chewer drop him Brian.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by selfmadeboss: 8:43am On Dec 29, 2017
Bede2u:
U wonder why Nigeria is yet to develope? Look up north and see
I looked and saw nothing serious, I then looJed to the west and saw a handful of skull miners, I think if you want to see why Nigeria will never developed, you need to look to the west
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by Financialfree: 8:46am On Dec 29, 2017
Daddy free here id the sheeple that needs to be freed
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 29, 2017
i actually do suspect that buhari's protracted illness was the result of poisoning. to date he has not stepped back into that office if i'm not mistaken

his sons accident though; thats just youthful exuberance
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by Gbagbazios: 8:47am On Dec 29, 2017
Typical of codeine drinking, substance sniffing and blood sucking terroist and Daura blind king worshippper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by Babyolug(f): 8:48am On Dec 29, 2017
cheesy
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by nnannakay: 8:48am On Dec 29, 2017
which day u go get sense...
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by gregyboy(m): 8:49am On Dec 29, 2017
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 29, 2017
Singing :Na igbo na im make Hakeem go gaga
Chorus : see the fool, oyara
na igbo and codeine to gbo gbo o
Chorus:see the fool, oyara
E mama warn am
Chorus:oyara
Stop igbo o, e nor wan hear, now e dey for yaba left grin
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by gregyboy(m): 8:49am On Dec 29, 2017
i will always tell people if you see the two brothers i.e yoruba and Hausa first kill the Hausa's man before the yoruba man

why becuse the hausa man will kill you instantly when you want to make progress while the yoruba will cling with you when you make the progress in order to kill yougringringrin
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by Harrynight(m): 8:50am On Dec 29, 2017
some ppl are jus very stupidly creative in seeking cheap attention
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by lilcozy001: 8:50am On Dec 29, 2017
See why catholic priest embarrassed Gov. Ortom in Benue

The Priest of St. Christopher’s Catholic Church, Wannune, in Tarka Local Government Area of Benue state, David Mzer, on Wednesday reportedly embarrassed the state governor, Samuel Ortom, over unpaid workers’ salaries.

The incident took place during the thanksgiving mass of ex-governor George Akume, who celebrated his 64th birthday.

Sun Newspaper reports that an eyewitness, who spoke under anonymity, said Fr. Mzer, a young priest, while delivering his sermon at the mass had urged Akume to give quality advice to Governor Ortom on statecraft, including the issues of salaries.

The witness added that: “After Holy Communion and before the end of mass, the Parish Priest requested Senator Akume to make his remarks. The Senator touched on a few issues including some explanations on the salary matter and requested that Governor Ortom be allowed to also make brief remarks.
Read more here: http://www.correctmum.com.ng/catholic-priest-embarrassed-gov-ortom-benue/

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 29, 2017
selfmadeboss:
I looked and saw nothing serious, I then looJed to the west and saw a handful of skull miners, I think if you want to see why Nigeria will never developed, you need to look to the west

Hmmn
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by 99foxxy(f): 8:53am On Dec 29, 2017
Mallam, it's Aisha's co wives fault not PDP you hear.
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by julius976(m): 8:55am On Dec 29, 2017
Na only buhari pikin dey get accident? So why d so much noise
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by Buddhar(m): 8:55am On Dec 29, 2017
I need to see his pics on hospital bed before I can make any valid comment.
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by holluphemydavid(m): 8:56am On Dec 29, 2017
like say na PDP make him get an accident.chai legendary illiterate smh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:57am On Dec 29, 2017
PDP allowed the importation of substandard bikes and caused the brake to fail. I have been saying this since, nobody listened to me. /s
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by Bluffly: 8:57am On Dec 29, 2017
Was he not putting on protective gears?
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by debolayinka(m): 9:01am On Dec 29, 2017
These northern guys will never stop making a mess of themselves.
I hope Buhari's slaves on Nairaland are on terminal leave? They should come and support this wailer.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by osazeeblue01: 9:01am On Dec 29, 2017
Yusuf abeg no die o
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by GavelSlam: 9:03am On Dec 29, 2017
Bloggers using fake accounts .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters / Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) / Wike Commissions Judges Quarters, Names It After SAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.