Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid (54381 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Nigeria's President, Buhari Placed A Travel Ban On 13 Countries / Taiwo Akinwunmi Placed On N500k Monthly Salary For Life (Designed Nigeria Flag) / Stop Attacking Buhari, Take Rest At 82, Alake Advises Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by OyiboOyibo(m): 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
Nemesis is a bitch....The rich also cry...
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by Givenchy23: 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
fake news all about it's pdp' work
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by uzore: 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
for me oh... buhari has done more harm dan good... did I say good?... he hasn't done any good
1. supporting the UN for Islam against USA
2. Indirectly arresting Innoson tru EFCC
3. punishing Christians during dis Xmas period
4. Empowering Fulani herdsmen
5. brainwashing Nigerians with N-Power scheme
6. No infrastructure
7. Travelling for 2 years in power
8. Embezzled $26M NNPC scam
9. Sifon $1B in d name of combating boko haram
10. killed innocent Igbo's hu ar agitating peacefully
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by Bfitconsults: 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
ripbubu:
did you pray for all the unarmed people buhari killed and still intend to kill

Misfortune can befall anyone. Never celebrate or find joy in other people’s misfortune. It is a merry go round if you do so.
Find forgiveness in your heart and create productive space in spaces formally occupied by hate. This will effectively help you create a good future for yourself.
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by arrestdarrester: 5:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
This hospital sure knows its business. Thumbs up
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by Bgorgeous: 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
he will survive this

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by Onyocha: 6:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
carinmom:

Don't forget that GEJ also murdered THREE of El Zakzakiy's sons in 2014.

This propaganda that GEJ also killed three sons of Zakzaky should stop in 2018.

In 2014 there was a road traffic clash between an army patrol vehicle and a Shia procession of Zakzaky’s IMN. The army killed 34 including three of Zakzaky’s sons. El Rufai, then in the APC opposition described the attack as “genocide” by the “Jonathanian army” on social media. You can consult google for that post by El Rufai.

Jonathan personally telephoned Zakzaky and apologized for what had happened. Zakzaky rejected the apology. El Rufai again went online to blab that “Zakzaky rejected Jonathan’s sorry”. El Rufai paid a condolence visit to Zakzaky for the 2014 incident. The same El Rufai who became governor in 2015 of Kaduna and the Zaria massacre happened in December 2015 under his watch in which over 300 civilians (by official estimate) were killed in Zaria.

After the road incident, GEJ did not send the army to attack the Shi’a center, did not ask the army to lay siege on the house of Zakzaky, did not kill over 300 women, children and men observing a religion ceremony, did not dump them in mass grave, did not shoot Zakzaky and his wife and did not arrest them and detain them for three years without charge and did not ignore a court order for their release. Worse, GEJ did not go on live TV to justify the massacre or road shooting incident. GEJ apologized. That goes to show that GEJ did not or may not have sanctioned the incident and it could have been purely a coincidence or the army acted not in a premeditated attack.

So please GEJ can’t be personally held responsible. The same GEJ who handed over power because he believes that shedding Nigerian blood is not worthy of his political ambition couldn’t have ordered for that attack in which 34 people were killed, including the first set of three sons of Zakzaky. Look at the sequence of the incident in 2014 and the aftermath and compare with the massacre in 2015 and the aftermath.
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by Masama: 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
carinmom:

Don't forget that GEJ also murdered THREE of El Zakzakiy's sons in 2014.
And your point is?
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by sylve11: 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
PointZerom:
Take her pics on that bed and send it to OkoroAwusa. She deserve a statue.

Nairaland o grin grin grin cool
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
PointZerom:
Take her pics on that bed and send it to OkoroAwusa. She deserve a statue.
Good idea, since Atiku has abandoned APC grin grin

Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by CioAngels(f): 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
What is happening to you now is expected. A mother indeed, Aisha, you have to stay very strong for Yusuf because when he wakes up he will only wants to see you first. It is by His grace that Yusuf will surmount the stage he is in now. May God heal him and Bashir quickly. Amen.
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by ashjay001(m): 11:16pm On Dec 29, 2017
engrchykae:
GEJ did his best to contain boko haram while pmb opposed him citing that a war against boko haram is a war against the north.
Pmb entered and exchanged seasoned and battle hardened boko haram commanders plus money for the chibok girls.
The northern elders even threatened the then army chief.
Pmb removed military checkpoints.
As for Obasanjo,he has a way of doing good to counter his bad for example,after Odi,he worked to place an ijawman as president of Nigeria.
Obasanjo might be bad to you but to that boy whom he picked up from Akwa Ibom and gave meaning to his life,the same obasanjo is an angel sent by God.

I see, u did ur engineering in aba!

See how u twisted urself to make sense! Karma will forgive obj for odi, because he made d buffoon a president?! The buffoon now used $2feckingbillion, meant for bh war, to prosecute his election, but karma would forgive him, just because he tried his best!

I hope u're not a coren registered engr sha? With ds ur twisted logic, ur designs would be worth sh*t!
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by godofuck231: 1:44am On Dec 30, 2017
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by engrchykae(m): 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2017
ashjay001:

I see, u did ur engineering in aba!

See how u twisted urself to make sense! Karma will forgive obj for odi, because he made d buffoon a president?! The buffoon now used $2feckingbillion, meant for bh war, to prosecute his election, but karma would forgive him, just because he tried his best!

I hope u're not a coren registered engr sha? With ds ur twisted logic, ur designs would be worth sh*t!
i was thinking that you should counter the part played by Buhari and northern elders but you couldn't.
By the way,a theory engr is not better than an Aba practical artisans.
You are a BIGOT and HATEFILLED.
Why are you even blaming GEJ when your god buhari claimed that boko haram have been technically defeated?
These are mere soft targets.
CIA tipped Obasanjo in 2003 of a gathering of Islamic fundamentalists in the sambisa area,what did he do?
Nothing.
They implemented sharia in 2000 but Obasanjo did nothing.
BUT GEJ IS THE MAN YOU LOVE TO HATE.
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2017
ripbubu:
bokoharam are doing good things they only ask for Islamic country it not a bad thing... Buhari just like pharaoh will lose his son so that he can pipe low and grant biafra to talk to him
God enrich your coast for saying the gospel truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by ashjay001(m): 9:12am On Dec 31, 2017
engrchykae:
i was thinking that you should counter the part played by Buhari and northern elders but you couldn't.
By the way,a theory engr is not better than an Aba practical artisans.
You are a BIGOT and HATEFILLED.
Why are you even blaming GEJ when your god buhari claimed that boko haram have been technically defeated?
These are mere soft targets.
CIA tipped Obasanjo in 2003 of a gathering of Islamic fundamentalists in the sambisa area,what did he do?
Nothing.
They implemented sharia in 2000 but Obasanjo did nothing.
BUT GEJ IS THE MAN YOU LOVE TO HATE.

I dont twist facts to fit my narrative. I've always been able to see n state issues, just d way d are! When BH started, it had support from d north, thats a fact! Infact, it was created by their politicians.

Then, it grew out of hand, n d buffoon, couldnt do anything! PMB, though, voiced support earlier, was quite successful in reducing their excesses. That too, is a fact, any discerning individual, will deduce!

If an aba-made engr, labels himself an engr, I wont argue, depending on his level of years n experience. But, when someone like u, that should know better, with ur education n exposure, makes d same claim! Thats fraud!

I'm a bigot! Yes! I take particular dislike to pple, who should know better, not knowing better!

I hate gej cos, as an eduacted n supposedly enlightened man, he should truly be d best president nigeria ever had! But, unfortunately, he never attained his potential, he frittered it away, for a mess of porridge!

Have u ever thought, how christians, in muslim majority countries feel, living under sharia law? Now, imagine, a muslim majority nation, living under christian laws! Sharia is part of their creed, they deserve to live under any kind of law dey wish, as long as it isnt forced on d whole nation!

The core north, is one of naija's problem child, its to be handled with kid gloves.
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by engrchykae(m): 10:42am On Dec 31, 2017
ashjay001:

I dont twist facts to fit my narrative. I've always been able to see n state issues, just d way d are! When BH started, it had support from d north, thats a fact! Infact, it was created by their politicians.

Then, it grew out of hand, n d buffoon, couldnt do anything! PMB, though, voiced support earlier, was quite successful in reducing their excesses. That too, is a fact, any discerning individual, will deduce!

If an aba-made engr, labels himself an engr, I wont argue, depending on his level of years n experience. But, when someone like u, that should know better, with ur education n exposure, makes d same claim! Thats fraud!

I'm a bigot! Yes! I take particular dislike to pple, who should know better, not knowing better!

I hate gej cos, as an eduacted n supposedly enlightened man, he should truly be d best president nigeria ever had! But, unfortunately, he never attained his potential, he frittered it away, for a mess of porridge!

Have u ever thought, how christians, in muslim majority countries feel, living under sharia law? Now, imagine, a muslim majority nation, living under christian laws! Sharia is part of their creed, they deserve to live under any kind of law dey wish, as long as it isnt forced on d whole nation!

The core north, is one of naija's problem child, its to be handled with kid gloves.

Nigeria was never designed to be governed by the learned class.
The British packaged their estate aka Nigeria for the northwest while the northcentral and northeast are to be willing tools.
Obasanjo pampered them because they had majority in the national assembly and they use that advantage to blackmail southern leaders.
Obasanjo couldn't invoke the powers of the constitution against the sharia as Nigeria is a secular state because the northern majority in the national assembly with thrash it with their usual hi and nay.
Gej also suffered the same thing Obasanjo suffered just that obasanjo has more experience and connection with the western powers.
I am annoyed with you for trying to downplay Buhari's role in all these wickedness.
In 2000,he said that Godwilling,they won't stop until they implement sharia across the country.
He said a war against boko haram is a war against the north.
We had Awolowo and Zik but they can't rule Nigeria even though they are far educated than a grade 2 teacher in the person of tafawa balewa.
WHY?
Because the British wanted it that way.
Our problem started the day zik convinced awolowo to allow the north to have 50percent majority in the house as a condition to accept independence.
While zik and awolowo share 25percent each.
The north blackmailed the south to gain independence and are still using artificially manufactured illiteracy of their northern poor to keep the south backwards.
As long as we operate this feudal system,the osinbajos will continue to play second fiddle to the buharis.
Its a System.
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by ashjay001(m): 6:42am On Jan 01, 2018
engrchykae:
Nigeria was never designed to be governed by the learned class.
The British packaged their estate aka Nigeria for the northwest while the northcentral and northeast are to be willing tools.
Obasanjo pampered them because they had majority in the national assembly and they use that advantage to blackmail southern leaders.
Obasanjo couldn't invoke the powers of the constitution against the sharia as Nigeria is a secular state because the northern majority in the national assembly with thrash it with their usual hi and nay.
Gej also suffered the same thing Obasanjo suffered just that obasanjo has more experience and connection with the western powers.
I am annoyed with you for trying to downplay Buhari's role in all these wickedness.
In 2000,he said that Godwilling,they won't stop until they implement sharia across the country.
He said a war against boko haram is a war against the north.
We had Awolowo and Zik but they can't rule Nigeria even though they are far educated than a grade 2 teacher in the person of tafawa balewa.
WHY?
Because the British wanted it that way.
Our problem started the day zik convinced awolowo to allow the north to have 50percent majority in the house as a condition to accept independence.
While zik and awolowo share 25percent each.
The north blackmailed the south to gain independence and are still using artificially manufactured illiteracy of their northern poor to keep the south backwards.
As long as we operate this feudal system,the osinbajos will continue to play second fiddle to the buharis.
Its a System.

I'm an optimist, thru n thru! It takes one progressive individual, to make a change.

Jona's 2011 win, opened up possibilities. He won 20% or over in d core north. Won d middlebelt, most of SW n all of SE n SS.

We just need a viable candidate. Someone ready to die for d cause. I always told my clique, let jona make d right decisions n he will see, if me n my ilks, wont go on d streets, to support his cause! I refer to Fash's example, when Tinubu was abt impeaching him, pple of lagos, stormed d streets in support of fash!

When I heard d story of d march to alausa, of pple adandoning their jobs, assignments n missions, to march on alausa, I knew we could do same for gej, from all over naija!

Then, d fool, lost his way, maybe, he never was on d right path before. I dont believe, naija cant be ruled by d south, we just need someone who can call their bluff. The masses are hungry, all over d nation, give them food n dey will follow u, into d pits of hell! Abiola was successful, all over d country.

Everyday, I see d amount of northern youths, in menial jobs, all over d nation, n I see a disaster, waiting to happen. Ipob/Militancy is as if dead n buried yet BH has refused to just go away, thats d difference. Though, jobless n unemployable, ipob n militants dont want to waste their lives, but these abokis ehn!shocked Give them d wrong message n dey will die bringing naija to its knees!
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by engrchykae(m): 10:26am On Jan 01, 2018
ashjay001:

I'm an optimist, thru n thru! It takes one progressive individual, to make a change.

Jona's 2011 win, opened up possibilities. He won 20% or over in d core north. Won d middlebelt, most of SW n all of SE n SS.

We just need a viable candidate. Someone ready to die for d cause. I always told my clique, let jona make d right decisions n he will see, if me n my ilks, wont go on d streets, to support his cause! I refer to Fash's example, when Tinubu was abt impeaching him, pple of lagos, stormed d streets in support of fash!

When I heard d story of d march to alausa, of pple adandoning their jobs, assignments n missions, to march on alausa, I knew we could do same for gej, from all over naija!

Then, d fool, lost his way, maybe, he never was on d right path before. I dont believe, naija cant be ruled by d south, we just need someone who can call their bluff. The masses are hungry, all over d nation, give them food n dey will follow u, into d pits of hell! Abiola was successful, all over d country.

Everyday, I see d amount of northern youths, in menial jobs, all over d nation, n I see a disaster, waiting to happen. Ipob/Militancy is as if dead n buried yet BH has refused to just go away, thats d difference. Though, jobless n unemployable, ipob n militants dont want to waste their lives, but these abokis ehn!shocked Give them d wrong message n dey will die bringing naija to its knees!
let me tell you why i was annoyed with the result of the last presidential election.
The last administration were kind and open to youths and women.
We had one young Dr Ganiyu and the kowa party woman.
The last administration would have made the old criminals extinct but,they were a dying specie gasping for air but Tinubu brought them back to life.
Now this administration have given us only two options of buhari and atiku.
We no longer had the pleasure of seeing the Dr Ganiyus and kowa ladies.
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by ashjay001(m): 10:34am On Jan 01, 2018
engrchykae:
let me tell you why i was annoyed with the result of the last presidential election.
The last administration were kind and open to youths and women.
We had one young Dr Ganiyu and the kowa party woman.
The last administration would have made the old criminals extinct but,they were a dying specie gasping for air but Tinubu brought them back to life.
Now this administration have given us only two options of buhari and atiku.
We no longer had the pleasure of seeing the Dr Ganiyus and kowa ladies.

We didnt see d Ganiyus' n kowa ladies till electionairing proper. Lets be patient n see what time will throw up.

I expect a lot of upsets from upstarts. Pple are becoming more politically involved. Even pmb aint safe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' / Buhari Takes Water As Osinbajo, Saraki And Chief Justice Take Juice (pic) / Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.