Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Easy Natural And Affordable Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Spots From The Face - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Easy Natural And Affordable Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Spots From The Face (651 Views)

How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? / 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips / How Do I Clear This Spots From My Daughter Legs (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Natural And Affordable Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Spots From The Face by TalkTechNG: 11:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
The appearance of dark spots on the face may be due to acne scars, excessive sun exposure, excess secretion of melanin on the skin, hormonal changes, vitamin deficiencies, lack of sleep and too much stress.

Dark spots, patches and other marks on the face can be embarrassing at times and some people try to cover it up with make-up. You do not have to cover your face with heavy makeup or subject your delicate skin to harsh chemical treatments as there are simple and natural homemade remedies which can help reduce the appearance of dark spots and patches on the face.

Here are ways to get rid of dark spots @ http://www.healthward.com.ng/get-rid-dark-spots/
Re: Easy Natural And Affordable Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Spots From The Face by Tasmithanderson: 11:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
Nice one there @TalktechNG
Re: Easy Natural And Affordable Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Spots From The Face by Vistawaplord(m): 11:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
I finally found solution to my dark spots, all thanks to Talktech!
Re: Easy Natural And Affordable Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Spots From The Face by vistalord: 11:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
This is far better than using heavy make-up
Re: Easy Natural And Affordable Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Spots From The Face by TalkTechNG: 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
Tasmithanderson:
Nice one there @TalktechNG
Thanks smith
Re: Easy Natural And Affordable Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Spots From The Face by TalkTechNG: 5:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
Vistawaplord:
Thanks to God
Re: Easy Natural And Affordable Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Spots From The Face by TalkTechNG: 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2017
vistalord:
This is far better than using heavy make-up
Yeah!
Re: Easy Natural And Affordable Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Spots From The Face by TalkTechNG: 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2017
Vistawaplord:
Thanks
Re: Easy Natural And Affordable Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Spots From The Face by TalkTechNG: 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2017
Great
Re: Easy Natural And Affordable Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Spots From The Face by TalkTechNG: 11:34pm On Jan 04, 2018
TalkTechNG:
The appearance of dark spots on the face may be due to acne scars, excessive sun exposure, excess secretion of melanin on the skin, hormonal changes, vitamin deficiencies, lack of sleep and too much stress.

Dark spots, patches and other marks on the face can be embarrassing at times and some people try to cover it up with make-up. You do not have to cover your face with heavy makeup or subject your delicate skin to harsh chemical treatments as there are simple and natural homemade remedies which can help reduce the appearance of dark spots and patches on the face.

Here are ways to get rid of dark spots @ http://www.healthward.com.ng/get-rid-dark-spots/
It works, kindly click on the link to read more
Re: Easy Natural And Affordable Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Spots From The Face by Tasmithanderson: 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
TalkTechNG:

It works, kindly click on the link to read more
Yes, it is. Guys check it out!

(1) (Reply)

Scarlet Fever Doctor Tell Parent Make Dem Watch Out For The Symptoms / Palm Oil | Here Are Things You Can Do With Red Oil Aside Cooking / See Why Your Penis Itches You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.