Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,511 members, 7,861,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:38 PM

How Nollywood Actress Kate Henshaw Assaulted Me At An Event” — Journalist Narrat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Nollywood Actress Kate Henshaw Assaulted Me At An Event” — Journalist Narrat (654 Views)

Olutimehin Adegbeye: AIndre Blaze, BBNaija Voice Sexually Assaulted Me / Your Lie Can’t Change The Fact That You Assaulted Me - kizz Daniel’s Manager / Victoria Inyama And Ben Okri's Marriage Crashes: I Want Divorce, He Assaulted Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nollywood Actress Kate Henshaw Assaulted Me At An Event” — Journalist Narrat by Mercyjohnson11(f): 11:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
During the book presentation of ‘Loud Whispers’ at Ekiti State, a photojournalist claims Kate Henshaw was rude to him.

According to the claim, the photojournalist and his colleagues were doing their jobs when the actress hauled insults on them.

Just see the full details below here.....

http://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2017/12/how-nollywood-actress-kate-henshaw.html?m=1
Re: How Nollywood Actress Kate Henshaw Assaulted Me At An Event” — Journalist Narrat by Jaykolo10(m): 12:13am On Dec 29, 2017
shocked
Re: How Nollywood Actress Kate Henshaw Assaulted Me At An Event” — Journalist Narrat by Threebear(m): 12:18am On Dec 29, 2017
She's been hitting the gym hard, she needs someone to test those muscles on.
Re: How Nollywood Actress Kate Henshaw Assaulted Me At An Event” — Journalist Narrat by wonderkid619(m): 12:21am On Dec 29, 2017
though i didnt read the whole story, i have a hard time believing the journalist didnt ask for that assault first by running their mouth
Re: How Nollywood Actress Kate Henshaw Assaulted Me At An Event” — Journalist Narrat by Blakjewelry(m): 12:25am On Dec 29, 2017
Una think say everyday na em person dey happy
Re: How Nollywood Actress Kate Henshaw Assaulted Me At An Event” — Journalist Narrat by sinaj(f): 12:36am On Dec 29, 2017
Threebear:
She's been hitting the gym hard, she needs someone to test those muscles on.
lwkmd grin
Re: How Nollywood Actress Kate Henshaw Assaulted Me At An Event” — Journalist Narrat by Hotshawarma(m): 6:48am On Dec 29, 2017
wonderkid619:
though i didnt read the whole story, i have a hard time believing the journalist didnt ask for that assault first by running their mouth
You didn't read the whole story and at the same time you find it hard to believe the journalist didn't ask for that assault,what a hypocritical hypocrisy
Re: How Nollywood Actress Kate Henshaw Assaulted Me At An Event” — Journalist Narrat by wonderkid619(m): 8:40am On Dec 29, 2017
Hotshawarma:
You didn't read the whole story and at the same time you find it hard to believe the journalist didn't ask for that assault,what a hypocritical hypocrisy
well, you've got to have your say also, buh mine was based on previous knowledge of how *some* journalist displays their wits. thats why i typed that i had a hard time believing

(1) (Reply)

#atrocious! See What Some Ladies & Gents Wore To Davido’s 30 Billion Concert! / The Wedding Party 2 Makes 312 Million Naira In 18 Days From Cinemas. / PHOTO: Hushpuppi Sleeps In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.