Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Need A Co-founder For My Advertising Tech Startup - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need A Co-founder For My Advertising Tech Startup (399 Views)

Shuttlers: Nigerian Shared Mobility Tech Startup Raises $1.6 Million Funding / Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup / Bill Gates Sr Is Dead. Microsoft Co-Founder, Bill Gates' Father Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Co-founder For My Advertising Tech Startup by Anyman: 12:00am On Dec 29, 2017
Hello, my name is Clinton, Cofounder of Chryston Limited. We are a young and ambitious tech startup in the advertising sector. We utilize technology to connect advertisers with our partners for ad placement on their platform. Our founding team is made up of two gentlemen with complementary skills in web development, business management and strategy. We are currently part of Accelerate Labs, organized by the Future Project and powered by Microsoft Nigeria.

We understand what it takes to raise funds from investors and already have access to some of them, but we need to take our startup to the point where it meets up with the criterion. With our level of funds pulled from our earnings, we could be moving at a snail pace which is not healthy for our kind of industry which is dynamic.

We seek to bring on another cofounder who is ready to cofound with us and that would bring money as well to the table. Sure, his number of equity will reflect based on the amount he invests.

We have the website up and as B2B startup, we have already signed up partners; we now need to go to the advertisers.
Feel free to contact us if you are who we need. Feel free to speak with us to know who we are and more details on what we do.

Isidoreclinton144@gmail.com, 08121557813 (Watsap will be better) – Clinton.

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Help Urgently Needed / No More Excuses For Not Being A Landlord! / Commercial Soya Beans Grinding Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.