Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

I Need A Software To Edit Video On My Phone & To Download From You Tube - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Need A Software To Edit Video On My Phone & To Download From You Tube (715 Views)

This Video Is Viral (you Tube Algorithm Is Crazy) Disturbing Video / How To Download From Youtube Savefrom.net / Looking For An App To Download You Tube Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Software To Edit Video On My Phone & To Download From You Tube by glasshouse(m): 3:36am On Dec 29, 2017
Good morning ,please I need a software that I can use to edit videos .And also a software download videos straight from you tube to my phone. Thanks
Re: I Need A Software To Edit Video On My Phone & To Download From You Tube by Paulpaulpaul(m): 5:57am On Dec 29, 2017
glasshouse:
Good morning ,please I need a software that I can use to edit videos .And also a software download videos straight from you tube to my phone. Thanks

You can download videos from youtube by just replacing 'youtube' with 'ss' in the video link.

Check google playstore for video editing app with good review

1 Like

Re: I Need A Software To Edit Video On My Phone & To Download From You Tube by Lovetinz(m): 7:35am On Dec 29, 2017
Tubemate to download.
Androvid to edit.
Both are free on playstore.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Software To Edit Video On My Phone & To Download From You Tube by pointstores(m): 10:42am On Dec 29, 2017
Nice one
Re: I Need A Software To Edit Video On My Phone & To Download From You Tube by glasshouse(m): 8:57am On Dec 31, 2017
Info plz
Re: I Need A Software To Edit Video On My Phone & To Download From You Tube by pakingzzzzz(m): 6:53pm On Jan 27, 2018
glasshouse:
Info plz

None of the aforementioned has a high performance than kinemaster.. Kinemaster can be used to do all sorts of tricks You watch on nollywood movies, animation, green screen, masking etc.. But the one on play store is a paid version I have a cracked version.. I can give you screenshots..
The things that the kinemaster can do is limited to your imagination..
I have used it to edit music videos for some clients of mine..

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Buy Stuffs From Amazon, Walmart, Bestbuy And Other Sites (carding) / Data Analysis Internship / How To Change Facebook Profile URL Name / How To Change Facebook Profile Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.